PDA

View Full Version : Ok this sounds strange but.......

sephiroth9006
04-05-2005, 10:51 PM
yeah i'm on star ocean 3 and i can't seem to get battle trophies and i'm on the galaxy level and i know i should have at least 3 by now so uhh help
thanks
sephiroth9006

Cybele
04-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Did you unlock them at the battle game in the beginning? The battle game with Fayt and Sophia during the tutorial thing is where you unlock them. You have to go to where it says battle trophies and then you can either load them from another file or unlock them. If you didn't unlock them at the beginning, then you can't anymore. I think if you have some already from another file you might just be able to open up the battle trophie display thing on the main starting menu where you have new game and load.

sephiroth9006
04-05-2005, 11:19 PM
so i've got to start the game again? damn...if i start a new game and i got battle trophies in another save and i go onto the save where i should have battle trophies can i still get them??

Cybele
04-05-2005, 11:25 PM
so i've got to start the game again? damn...if i start a new game and i got battle trophies in another save and i go onto the save where i should have battle trophies can i still get them??

You can get trophies after you unlock them on another file, but any that you should've gotten before you won't have.

sephiroth9006
04-05-2005, 11:27 PM
o.k thanks for letting me know that i wondered why i couldn't get any BTs on my best save....lol.....i have only beaten freya about 3 times...lol