PDA

View Full Version : Djose Temple (early spoilers?)

Sasquatch
04-06-2005, 03:29 AM
Can't figure out how to get through the damn Trial of whatever-the-hell-it-is. Take the first two spheres and put 'em in the door, I got that. But in the next section, there are only a couple spheres and a crapload of holes for 'em. Take two, put 'em in the path on the right so the line thing can get to the glyph, got that, then move the pillar under the one on the ceiling, got that, and some weird crap happens. But I think I need another sphere... I put enough in their right places to light up the four sections below the pillar's initial setting (one is automatically lit up), but then there's no more spheres to do anything else with. How do I get through here?

Thanks.

Squall of SeeD
04-06-2005, 05:32 AM
I believe you've got to go back to the door where you placed the other Spheres. I think they're still in the recesses in that door.

If this doesn't help you any, check GameFAQs (www.gamefaqs.com). Good luck.

crazybayman
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Yes, you need the spheres you placed in the recesses in the previous area.

If you really get stuck, check out this walkthrough....

http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/strategy_lib_ffxwalk.html (http://)

This'll tell you everything you need to know about the game, from walking you through all the trials, to finding all items, to aguiring all the ultimate weapons, to aquiring all the extra Aeons, like Anima and the Magus Sisters.

SeeDRankLou
04-06-2005, 04:59 PM
No, the two in the door stay in the door. The one that is lit up automatically is lit up by the two in the door. Besides, I don't think you can take those two out of the door even if you want to.

You know when the weird crap happened with the pillar, and one of the Djose Spheres became brighter than the others. You can use that one to open a door that the normal Djose Sphere could not open. You will find the last sphere behind that door. Let me know if that's not enough help, I don't want to spoil anything for you.

Fireblade13
04-06-2005, 09:07 PM
I feal your pain.
Put 2 Djose spheres in the pedestal and push it off the cliff after you use the super shere to open the door.
It will create a jump so you can push and light the eye of yevon.
Sorry I don't feel like wrapping in spoilers

Sasquatch
04-07-2005, 04:23 AM
Yeah, I got it. Didn't realize you could put two spheres on that pedestal.

Thanks y'all, especially crazybayman.

(By the way, you can't use the first two that you put in the door, it opens by sliding back into the wall, and those two spheres light one of the sections.)

Squall of SeeD
04-07-2005, 07:15 AM
Yeah, I got it. Didn't realize you could put two spheres on that pedestal.

Thanks y'all, especially crazybayman.

(By the way, you can't use the first two that you put in the door, it opens by sliding back into the wall, and those two spheres light one of the sections.)

Alright, sorry about that. It's been a good long while since I went through the Cloisters. I'm glad you got it figured out. Enjoy the rest of the game.