PDA

View Full Version : changes

Excelsior
04-06-2005, 04:47 AM
does anybody want some of the major changes coming with this game into other FF games permanently? i have become more open-minded about this game and its weird battle system and ive even forgiven them for getting rid of the victory music... :mad: but i certainly wouldnt want this to be permanent. what are your opinions?

TheAbominatrix
04-06-2005, 04:48 AM
I'd rather play the game before I pass judgement on it's system and decide if I want it to be a mainstay or not.

fahadalhasan
04-08-2005, 11:56 PM
We dunno! Look at the trailers given!? I would rather play the game then see! But i like the idea that you can see the monster at the place before battling them! It is a bit like Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, if you ask me!

Del Murder
04-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Square likes to try different things with each new FF game. I doubt the next ones will be carbon copies of whatever XII is, but some smaller elements might be incorporated.

gandalf1
04-14-2005, 04:57 PM
I always liked the random battle with the victory music etc. It will be nice to see a change but personally the Final Fantasy X format for me worked well with the sphere grid etc. For me the actual fighting is not as improtant as a good storyline. FFX pulled me into the world and had a gripping storyline. Hopefully FFXII will give more of the same.

Zifnab
04-14-2005, 10:52 PM
So long as it's got a decent plot, and it's enjoyable gameplay, I don't really care how different it is.

Ouch!
04-14-2005, 11:44 PM
Seein' as it looks very similar to the battle system used in FFXI, I don't think I'll be bothered by it. In fact, I'm looking forward to it. As much as I like hearing the little victory theme after each battle, I don't think I'll miss it too much.

We'll see how it works out then I'll tell you whether I want them to keep it or not. I don't think they will though, they keep changing, they'll alter it again somehow in FFXIII.

Skaeve
04-18-2005, 02:02 PM
Ypu wont hear from me again when XII is in my PS 2

crashNUMBERS
06-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I'd rather play the game before I pass judgement on it's system and decide if I want it to be a mainstay or not.
Not only that but by the looks it looks like all is going well. The cinematics are great. The new gameplay may change the revolution and turn out to be good. May be too good. I think this game is going to be 100% well...

Cyraniel
06-21-2005, 11:41 PM
I hope they at least play the music when a character levels up like in FFXI. For the music to completely go would kinda suck. I don't really know how I can say what changes I want to stay or go though being the game isn't even out and nobody seems to know 100% what the battle system is gonna be like.