PDA

View Full Version : Best place to level up/get abp in 2nd world?

beema
04-06-2005, 06:50 AM
I'm currently at the end of the 2nd world right before you fight Exdeath in his castle, and I am in desperate need of leveling up. Every time I try to take on Exdeath, he makes short work of me.
Anyhow, I read one walkthrough that suggests fighting the Sheild Dragon in the sealed castle Kuzar over and over to build levels, and using the !Control trick to kill it easily. It's still a bit of a pain though since half the time I can't control it, and it casts muddle and zombie on a bunch of people. So I end up getting wiped out...I think my party is too weak to level up here... :-\

Are there any other places in the 2nd world that give lots of exp or abp?

Ultima Shadow
04-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Well... you could try leveling up in Ex-Deaths castle. :greenie: You don't get an enormous amount of EXP but it doesn't take ours to level up there either. It's an average place to level up in + you get an nice amount of money and stuff as well. :)

DocFrance
04-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Basement of Bal Castle. The statues (the only thing you'll run into) can be killed instantly with Lv5 Death. A fight with five of them will net you 8 AP.

rubah
04-07-2005, 01:04 AM
Basement of Bal Castle. The statues (the only thing you'll run into) can be killed instantly with Lv5 Death. A fight with five of them will net you 8 AP.

By far.

If you're bored, you can try killing them off from the backrow with everyone using !Dance and hoping they use sworddance or mysterious waltz (-mp = no !break)

beema
04-07-2005, 05:18 AM
hrmm
where can I learn L5 Death?

ooh
I just discovered another good place
the back room of the 1st floor of Exdeath's tower. If you fight the Red Dragon/Blue Dragon combo, they give you 13 abp and a 1375 exp! You still get 6 abp if you only fight one of them. Plus GP toss works great on them.

Unfortunatley, you seem to only encounter them about 1/4 of the time...

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder