PDA

View Full Version : restarting FFVII?

Drift
04-06-2005, 11:59 AM
so anyone any ideas if i should start ff7 again? since i jst remembered where i put all my ff stuff (hehe :p) HOWEVER i cnt play properly since my exams r coming up and the screens dodgy :confused: (the screen moves dwn automatically and i cant see the bottom of it any ideas on dat as well? cheerz

Blitzer Lionheart
04-06-2005, 12:06 PM
I say you should probably do some study, then play later. This strategy has allowed me to work in at least 3 Blitzball games after a solid 2 hours of work.

As for the screen? It's probably the television. Never has happened to me.

Drift
04-06-2005, 12:13 PM
bah! i plame my ps2 :( double bah! how did i end up 2 be like squall

Lenna
04-06-2005, 12:29 PM
My mate has that problem. It's to do with the playstation. If the sensor is bust then good luck to ya. I recently switched ps2's with my little sister because mine wasnt playing any of my FF games for PSX.. The sensor was just a lil screwed I guess. They work perfectly on my sisters so I've got that now :D

Drift
04-06-2005, 12:32 PM
thanks but does using a lens cleaning disc help? cz i got like 10 of em stashed rnd the house

Lenna
04-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Try it. But I can't guarantee it'll work. You can get the lense replaced. If its scratched then it'll definitely have errors. If using a cleaning disc doesnt work. Take the ps2 to someone you know has electronical skills and is able to tell you what is wrong.. I personally find that you'd need to look carefully into that though, alot of people like to rip off customers regardless of what they're in for.

Drift
04-06-2005, 01:15 PM
cheerz tho nearly every1 wants 2 rip sum1 off

Lenna
04-06-2005, 01:41 PM
True, but not everyones as bad as they seem.. Someone people are a rip off but they still do a good job. You just have to eliminate the people who are known to screw up with it basically.

TifaLockhart7
04-08-2005, 11:39 PM
so anyone any ideas if i should start ff7 again? since i jst remembered where i put all my ff stuff (hehe :p) HOWEVER i cnt play properly since my exams r coming up and the screens dodgy :confused: (the screen moves dwn automatically and i cant see the bottom of it any ideas on dat as well? cheerz
lol...... i restarted ff7 a whole mess of times..........but now i don't wanna restart cuz i wanna see the ending again