PDA

View Full Version : TV Ad

Cltn2080
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Does anybody know where I could find a video of the old Final Fantasy VII TV commercial?

Mercen-X
04-06-2005, 09:08 PM
That would be so cool . . . but no, I don't know.

DMKA
04-07-2005, 01:17 AM
*has it* :D

DJZen
04-07-2005, 02:52 AM
It had an ad? I only remember the ad for Tobal No. 1 that mentioned the FFVII demo disc...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-07-2005, 03:42 AM
There were about three ads, actually. They were really cool, too. You just had to love that announcer.

More than two hundred animators and programmers! A multimillion-dollar production! Over two years in the making! And a cast of thousands! They said it couldn't be done in a major motion picture. They...were right.
Final...Fantasy...Seven.
An evil empire is sucking the life force from the Planet. Destroying all who get in its path. It's up to one soldier of fortune to save the world. If he succeeds, you'll survive. If he fails, you...can always hit...the reset button.
Final...Fantasy...Seven!
Beyond the edge of reality, lies a story of ultimate conquest. A story of war, and friendship. A story of a love that could never be...and a hatred that always was. And now, the most anticipated epic adventure of the year...will never come to a theater near you!
FINALLLLL FANTASYYYYYY SEVEN!They continued the corniness years later in the FFVIII ad, except with a raspier announcer.
Coming this fall. The most anticipated action adventure of the year! A story of one man's struggle to save mankind from extermination! And his quest to win the heart of the one he loves. An epic so stunning your emotions will stir! Your heart will race! And your thumbs will be really, really sore.
Final Fantasy Eight! Coming to a home theater near you.You can get them all here (http://reklamy.gry-online.pl/indexENG.html).

DMKA
04-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Kishi, lets have sex. :<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3: