PDA

View Full Version : Remaining questions after the game...

Sky
04-06-2005, 11:40 PM
I have a remaining question that has not been solved from the game's ending. Actually, the question arises from the ending where Red 13(as it seems) has two of his cubs (as it seems again) running along with him and oversees ruined Midgar. I am not sure how many years it said had passed away, but I think it was somewhere around 100.(so I guess we can safely assume that in AC, Midgar wouldn't be restored. It seems like AC will take place in the cannon by the way.) But in the game, it is said that he is the last survivor of his kind. How could he breed, if he is the only on left of his kind? Since Red 13 will be in AC, I guess we may find it out in the movie.

Squall of SeeD
04-06-2005, 11:45 PM
I have a remaining question that has not been solved from the game's ending. Actually, the question arises from the ending where Red 13(as it seems) has two of his cubs (as it seems again) running along with him and oversees ruined Midgar. I am not sure how many years it said had passed away, but I think it was somewhere around 100.(so I guess we can safely assume that in AC, Midgar wouldn't be restored. It seems like AC will take place in the cannon by the way.) But in the game, it is said that he is the last survivor of his kind. How could he breed, if he is the only on left of his kind? Since Red 13 will be in AC, I guess we may find it out in the movie.

(Highlight to read.)
Bugenhagen tells Red XIII that he may yet find a mate somewhere in the world. In other words, he may not have been the last of his race.

BackRoomKid
04-06-2005, 11:54 PM
that whole scene with RedXIII happened 500 years after the events of Final Fantasy VII

500 years is a long time, maybe they tried to restore Midgar but didn't...who knows

Destai
04-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Midgar looks kindve abandoned here. Its DOC so I think its before DoC but after AC.

Nova Briar
04-07-2005, 02:23 AM
It's a gross thought, but...Red XIII might be able to breed with humans as well as members of his race. After all, Hojo was going to breed him with Aeris. But that's just a theory, and a gross one at that. I like Squall of SeeD's explanation a lot better, personally.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-08-2005, 12:55 AM
It's a gross thought, but...Red XIII might be able to breed with humans as well as members of his race. After all, Hojo was going to breed him with Aeris. But that's just a theory, and a gross one at that. I like Squall of SeeD's explanation a lot better, personally.
What?!?!!?!? Areis!!!!!! nooo not her!!!!!

Nova Briar
04-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Nooo, I didn't mean that Aeris was the mother of Red XIII's cubs. After all, she died before Red XIII ever started having cubs, remember? I was just using that as an example. O_o And my theory's just a slight possibility, anyway.