PDA

View Full Version : Yazoo

Aeri1028
04-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Dose anyone but me thnk Yazoo is a girl?The way she stands and looks makes me think that,even though her sholders look like boy sholders...

I don't have real evidence.

Also...Don't Kadaj and Loz have their suits zipped down some?

Yazoo may just not like the wind or something,but I don't understand how she could be a he.

:tongue: But of course,Yazzy will always be a girl to me,even if she's a proven boy.

Cybele
04-07-2005, 03:31 AM
I always thought that Yazoo was a girl too. Guess it's that long hair and girly face. I'm sure you'll be hearing from Dking'squeen soon though (her older user name: Yazoo'squeen). :p

Aeri1028
04-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Hum...I'm glad I'm not the only one.I've convinced my friend that she's a girl by always Roleplaying her as a she and saying the same things to her as I've said here.
^_^

Squall of SeeD
04-07-2005, 04:09 AM
He's a Male. While his features are a bit feminine, so are Cloud's, Vincent's, and Kadaj's.

In any event, the official site calls Yazoo "An aloof and vague young man" or something pretty close to that.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-07-2005, 04:42 AM
Just listen to his voice.

Aeri1028
04-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Hum...Can someone send me the site that the trailer was on that someone posted this big long translation to it?I wanna see that.((And even Sephiroth and all boys mentioned looks more like a boy than him...>.<))

Social Moon Firesky
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
He's male. My friend says that Loz, Yazoo and Kadaj are all brothers/Sephiroth clones. Plus, Yazoo hasn't got the breasts or the figure, and his stance is that of a man. He could just be camp though...

V. Valentine
04-15-2005, 11:58 AM
oh, he's just lovely. look at him there, so manly ^_^

Social Moon Firesky
04-19-2005, 07:16 PM
I know...*Melts* Plus, he's part of the Silver-Haired Men. So he must be a man.

Dking'squeen
04-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Just listen to his voice.

Yeah, even if you thought that he was a female, if you hear his voice, it's way too deep for it to be feminine. As SMF said, he has no resemblences to that of a femme except for his face, I guess. He looks like a female sometimes when he's simply sitting there, but not all the time. I would attach pics, but i need to resize them. I don't see what everyone sees feminine in Yazoo's features except maybe one picture.

*Starry is so funny n.n*

crashNUMBERS
04-19-2005, 09:40 PM
I really don't know. I kinda still think it's a guy...

Social Moon Firesky
04-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Yazoo has delicate facial features, which make him look female, but so does Kadaj. Most long-haired anime males, especially dark/mysterious ones, have female-like facial features. Usually, it's very subtle, such as making the eyes more defined and delicate, making the cheek-bones stick out more, having long hair, having a small, full-lipped mouth, etc.