PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Bevelle (Ch. 2)

Queen Anthai
04-07-2005, 04:04 AM
So I activated all the towers at the bottom of Bevelle, and now I'm trying to get these stupid steps to move. I'm going by the BradyGames guide to see what order I have to touch the panels in. I've gotten one step to move (Red Tower D then Blue Tower A)....and that's it.

The stupid things will...not...move.

I'm so stuck it hurts to think about it. I must have killed about a dozen Georapellas by now. NOTHING ELSE MOVES! Why has the Strategy Guide forsaken me so?

Can anyone help a poor frustrated lass?

seven-x2
04-07-2005, 08:51 AM
so my guess is you have already touched all the blue towers leaving you with 3 exposed steps. this is already enough if you want to progress through the game. but if you want to get the ribbon accessory which is at the bottom-most level here is what you do... touch one red tower to release another step, after battling whatever fiend comes out, touch one of the blue towers to move the step. one blue tower moves it clockwise, another moves it counterclockwise, the remaining blue tower tower i really dont know what it does (it either locks the steps or resets them or something). once you touch a red tower and expose a step, don't attempt to touch another red tower unless you have moved the previous step in the correct position. i usually stick with one blue tower when i need to move the steps to avoid confusion.