PDA

View Full Version : Annoying siblings

Blackmageboi
04-07-2005, 12:40 PM
ok so im sitting here an i have my younger sister singing jumping about,burping and nagging me to get on and singing what i type and its really getting on my nerves!!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

so to give this a point do you have any annoying siblings that just wont leave you alone and what do they do that really gets on your nerves? :confused:

Loony BoB
04-07-2005, 12:56 PM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=905

Chaos
04-07-2005, 01:13 PM
I have a twin brother - he can be annoying but we get on for the most part.

I hardly see him now though as he is always out with his friends. I don't like his friends.

Chaos

Resha
04-07-2005, 03:55 PM
I have a cute, annoying, sweet, bald brother. He's four years old and I :<3: him and he annoys the hell outta me. xD

boris no no
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/member.php?u=13146
twin sister kat.....
*hits*

Misfit
04-07-2005, 05:02 PM
My siblings are older than me and moved out. My sister is annoying but my brother is awesome. ^_^

Dking'squeen
04-07-2005, 05:22 PM
i have an older sister who constantly whines and asks me to 'do things' for her...like run extremely annoying errands, but i think that I AM the annoyig sibling :greenie:

Chocobointraining
04-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm an only child, unless you count the dogs. They are both Bichon (http://www.agilityfun.com/michellestanley.html) Frise. (http://www.agilityfun.com/peeka.html) They yap a lot because they are good watch dogs, but not good guard dogs (they love everyone), so they let you know if anything is happening in the backyard or out front. But we love them nonetheless.

FiragaBreak
04-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I have seven other siblings. They're 21, 19,18, 16, 14, 12, and 7. The older ones don't know about this site and they all think that I'm stupider thanthem just because I make the wrong decisions. They also take advantage of me like to get the keys for my mom's car. But when they get in trouble, they try to blame things on me and I get in trouble. But to make things even, I play jokes on them and I don't blamed (it takes a while for my parents to believe that my siblings make me do things for them). One time I was with my 19 year old brother and he left me in the car to pick up his girlfriend. He was in the house for 2 hours, heaven knows what they were doing, and I walked in the house and I'm not going farther, if you catch my drift. We got home and I told Mom that he took me in the house and told me to watch them....He got in trouble and I got 50 dollars for telling what they were doing. I'm not supposed to know that until I'm older. But along with the 50 bucks I got a talking to about it.

FF freak
04-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Wow....seven other siblings? I don't think I can top that,but I have a older sister that always bugs the crap out of me! Always trying to make me feel like I don't measure up. It's so depressing when shes around.

Blackmageboi
04-07-2005, 07:06 PM
i live in my sisters shadow at school i am amys brother and i'm allways asked how she getting on at colledge but at least all the teachers reckon ill be a good student right away

Kirobaito
04-07-2005, 07:48 PM
My sister is older than me, and she's that way. Yeah. I don't like her.

Rye
04-07-2005, 07:51 PM
My brother is younger than me and extremely annoying. :/

Strider
04-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm the oldest of my brothers and sisters (all half-siblings, really, but that's splitting hairs), and I guess you could say I have a bit of a unique relationship with 'em. I really only live with one of my sisters, and I don't see my other two siblings all that often, so there's never really been any way to approach annoyance.

Apollo
04-07-2005, 07:53 PM
I have a 23 year old pot smoking brother in my basement xD!! He is the only sibling of mine that hasn't gone to collage and moved out of the house. I have one other brother and two sisters (all older), but they don't get on my nerves like my brother that still lives with me does.

Miriel
04-07-2005, 08:29 PM
I have an older brother who, despite the occassional wars we have, is always there for me when I need him.

I can't imagine what it would've been like to grow up without always having someone there to depend on. I doubt I'd ever have played Final Fantasy if it weren't for my brother...or learned what kind of rims look good on a 350z.

Sure we fight and bicker and throw things at each other, but if anything, I'd want more siblings. It would've been so great to grow up with like 4 brothers and sisters. ^_^

Lankyman
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah I've got a sister 4 years younger than myself...used to annoy the hell out of me, but i think she's got a bit more sensible now.

She's the loud, awkward type of person tho, whereas i just want to have some peace and quiet. I've been at uni for the last couple of years as well, so that probably why she seems better when I do come home for a while

DMKA
04-07-2005, 09:49 PM
I've got one bro and one sis. My sis is 21, and is my bestest friend in the whole world...she's teh awesome. My bro is 8....need I say more? I am teh middle child.

It's not so much my bro that annoys me, but the way my parents deal with him and what they let him get away with (which is everything) that annoys me. He does every now and then do stuff intentionally to test to see if I get irritated or not...typical 8 year old. Luckily, I ignore and he quits.

Me and my sis used to annoy each other as children.

Aurey
04-07-2005, 09:58 PM
I have four siblings. Two boys and two girls.

One sister, who's five years older than me, I hardly see so I don't really know her that well, the other, who's three years older, I see quite a bit, she's alright but sometimes she's really pissy. My eldest, seven years older, brother annoys me up to point where I feel I could get violent with him because he's very negative and does these annoying things, but he has mental issues, so I usually forgive him for his actions and what he says most of the time. My other brother, who's two years older than me, is the best. He and I get along great.

So, yeah. Only one truly annoys me.

Boosk
04-07-2005, 10:08 PM
[url]
twin sister kat.....
*hits*
sniff..... :cry:

Blackmageboi
04-07-2005, 11:20 PM
*pats kaggski on back* there there,all the twins i know hate each other oh no not all theres this one pair........*shudders*

woop i am living up to my sister my yr 8 report was better than her yr 8 report woop this is the perfect time for me to post my little sisters are always in bed by 9

Boosk
04-07-2005, 11:35 PM
not all siblings are bad (except boriss no no who is mean! :mad2: )
Kagga

Dreddz
04-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Unfortunatly im the Annoying Sibling

Boosk
04-07-2005, 11:53 PM
bugger

boris no no
04-08-2005, 10:09 AM
not all siblings are bad (except boriss no no who is mean! :mad2: )
Kagga
*whack*
i am not mean, just better :cool:

Ko Ko
04-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I have two brothers. One is in Korea and the other in the USA. They are both older and I hate being the baby.

Big D
04-08-2005, 10:49 AM
I have one older brother. He's turning 25 this year.
He used to pick on me fairly often when we were kids, and he always seemed to be the favourite... but as we both matured, we've become closer.

What used to annoy me most was the way people kept comparing me to him, either deliberately or unconsciously. We had many of the same high school teachers, and even went to the same hostel at university, although we were never there at the same time. I've truly lost count of the number of people who called me by his name, and expected me to answer. Even our father does this now and then >_>

Xander
04-08-2005, 10:50 AM
My brothers are older and I wish they WERE around to bug me, but they moved out ages ago ;_;

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 03:36 PM
why would you want them to bug you!? it sucks!

theundeadhero
04-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I have 5 sisters :eek: A full sister thats 2 years older than me, a step-sister thats the same age, a half-sister and step-sister who are both 12, and a 6 year old sister. As little kids my and my full sister always got along but as she got around 12 or so she got mean and we never really liked each other for a long time. Then after I joined the Army she suddeny changed and was trying to be cool. It's hard to forget but I make an effort to become closer. The 22 year old sister I didn't have until I was 18. We get along pretty good even though she's a popular trendy girl and I'm not (but I can pretend for Psychotic). My half 12 year old sister bugs me sometimes but it never bothers me. I don't know the 12 year old half-sister all that well. My 6 year old sister is sooo much fun to play with. She's cool. I don't get to see them very often at all :(

Creeping Shadow
04-08-2005, 04:51 PM
i had an older brother but he passed on