PDA

View Full Version : Mercen-X online

Mercen-X
04-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I prefer to act as emotionless as possible. I'm no Cloud and I'm no Squall. I usually end up doing something stupid that totally contradicts the character I try to portray.
Those of you who recognize my name, know me as the 20-yr-old parent-trapped kid who tried to convince the FF nation to rally on Square for a remake of FF7. Here's why I seem so completely screwed up: I just am. I've been obsessed with the FF series since VII, and Square since the time when I bought VII. There isn't that much mystery left to me as I now ramble about tangents.
So anyway, as my sig suggests: you can love me, you can hate me, either way it doesn't really effect me much.

Apollo
04-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Umm...
May I ask the point of this thread?

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Honostly...

XxSephirothxX
04-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Well, I'm glad you're no Cloud, because then you'd be an emotionless warrior with a dangerous haircut...and Squall is even worse. :D So as I'm guessing this is a pseudo-introduction thread, have fun posting. :)

Psychotic
04-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Umm...
May I ask the point of this thread?I think the technical term is "Newbie welcome thread"

Hi new person! :D

Apollo
04-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Umm...
May I ask the point of this thread?I think the technical term is "Newbie welcome thread"

Hi new person! :D
But he has been here since March....*sigh*
Oh well!
Welcome to EoFF! :)

Resha
04-07-2005, 10:00 PM
This is a different newbie thread. And I couldn't really tell you liked to be reclusive and emotionless by your name. :p Welcome, and have fun. Lotsa crazy FF fans here, as well! xD

Dragon Ash
04-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Newbie... bark! Good newbie... sit. Newbie, stop humping the little girl!

Maxico
04-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Jeez, whats happened to this place. If you went back a year a newbie thread would be a time of celebrating and Sex0ring.

Everybody here is boring now... with the execption of Psy... and possibly JoJo.

Apollo
04-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Jeez, whats happened to this place. If you went back a year a newbie thread would be a time of celebrating and Sex0ring.

Everybody here is boring now... with the execption of Psy... and possibly JoJo.
I'm not boring...
Read some of my posts!
(Most of them include "xD" in them)

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-07-2005, 10:08 PM
Umm...
May I ask the point of this thread?
LOVE
:goomba:

Psychotic
04-07-2005, 10:12 PM

Everybody here is boring now... with the execption of Psy... and possibly JoJo.Maxico knows the score. (2-1 to Doncaster Rovers) But Jojo is apparently taking a break from EoFF so she's gone.

But anyway, did anyone else think this was an advert for an MMORPG from the thread title or was it just me?

Cybele
04-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I wasn't sure what this was at first, but now I am so...Welcome to EoFF!

Mercen-X
04-07-2005, 10:24 PM
thx btw . . . good to feel wlcm
<center><a href="http://www.geocities.com/shuffleorboogie/CT-Quiz/CT-Quiz.htm">
http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.bear/lucca.jpe</a>
<p>Take the <a href="http://www.geocities.com/shuffleorboogie/CT-Quiz/CT-Quiz.htm">test</a>,<br>
Brought to you by <a href="http://www.geocities.com/shuffleorboogie">Shuffle or Boogie</a></center>

Blackmageboi
04-07-2005, 11:48 PM
hi welcome to the forums
*cant be bothered to poke newb with stick*

Lenna
04-08-2005, 03:02 AM
lol *avoids creating a newbie thread and just joins in on all the EoFF fun without introducing herself, as newbie threads seem to be pointless sometimes :S

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 09:52 AM
newb threads are the initiation ceremony's without a newb thread you are NOTHING but welcome both of you!

Shlup
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I think saying you're kind of like a bi-polar schizoid trivializes those disorders, and I don't really think it's approprite. Not a big deal, I'm just sayin' is all.

Welcome to EoFF... right? Yes.

Nod
04-08-2005, 11:11 AM
heyheyhey, welcome to EoFF!
tis good that you are not like Cloud/Squall, there's enough angst goin round already :p

Ko Ko
04-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Angst is German for fear.
And I feel sad; I've never even seen anything from FFVII. I have no idea what it's about.
Jealousy. Jealoussssy.

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 12:41 PM
hi welcome to the forums
*cant be bothered to poke newb with stick*

ok im better now
*pokes with skick* :twak: teehee

post lots have a good time yadadada

Mercen-X
04-28-2005, 06:36 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/R/retromex/1104855474_oleonDDeb0.gif<br>You are Deb and you could drink whole milk if you<br>wanted.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/retromex/quizzes/Which%20Napoleon%20Dynamite%20character%20are%20you%3F/"> Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?</a><BR> brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a>

The funny thing is, I knew there wasn't anybody else I could be, that's bizarre.

theundeadhero
04-29-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi, why go agaiinst something you want because it doesn't portray the "look" you want? The most important thing in life is to have fun.

:monkey:Welcome:monkey:

Jess
04-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome to EOFF :p

Dragon Ash
04-29-2005, 05:26 PM
This thread needs to kick the bucket already.

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 05:30 PM
The same could be said of a lot of threads.
They don't close threads simply because people don't pay attention to them. They do it when there's spam or there's way too many posts . . . I agree with you though and this is my thread. :)

Old Manus
04-29-2005, 05:43 PM
You go Mercen-X.

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Right on, Old Man . . . us. ?

The Captain
04-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Sorry about the belated welcome.

Hope your stay here is enjoyable. So long as you talk honestly about your personality, then I doubt anyone can really find fault in it. In fact, it could hopefully make other people do more self-reflection and perhaps find some answers which they are seeking within themselves.

Take care all.

Sepho
04-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Hey there, new guy. I don't think you're crazy.

Mercen-X
04-29-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes you do :D

I've been complained to by some lately that I talk about my personality too much. That's my cue to exit. :D jk

Leeza
04-29-2005, 11:52 PM
The same could be said of a lot of threads.
They don't close threads simply because people don't pay attention to them. They do it when there's spam or there's way too many posts . . . I agree with you though and this is my thread. :)
There are many reasons why we close threads. Newbie threads that have died should not be revived, especially in the manner with which you have revived this one. Normally I would close this, but I will leave it open for now only for the fact that I have already closed more than enough here today. Consider yourself lucky I guess. :cat:

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 05:58 AM
You are very strange . . . in a nice but strange way . . . and how did I revive my newbie thread? As a newbie, I be, I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. *slides Pheonix Down under desk with foot*

Seriously though, what the heck are you talking about? I've never revived anything. If you meant to have this thread closed then you just never got around to it. Otherwise, I believe you're mistaking this for another thread.

:screwy: :D :tongue: :laugh:

Tonepoet
04-30-2005, 06:22 AM
Hello and welcome to eyes on final fantasy. *Goes "treasure hunting" underneth the desk.* Here's to enjoying your stay here you Sephiroth Clone. *Points to the black avie hoping it will serve as a distraction then runs away with precious life restoring feathers.*

Leeza
04-30-2005, 06:29 AM
Seriously though, what the heck are you talking about? I've never revived anything. If you meant to have this thread closed then you just never got around to it. Otherwise, I believe you're mistaking this for another thread.
Bringing back a newbie thread that hasn't been posted in for 18 days is <i>reviving</i>. 18 days for other threads is okay, but for newbie threads it's a bit much, in my opinion, and that is the reason that it would have been closed. It was fine before the revival.
Anyway, welcome to EoFF. :)

Mercen-X
04-30-2005, 08:40 PM
So you mean I'm not allowed to keep posting here like I am right now?

What about now?

How about here?

. . . now?

. . . and here?

If a thread gets old enough, will it close on its own?

If you think a thread honestly needs to die, then kill it. (I mean close it.)
Otherwise, you're barking in the dark. Or whatever. I don't even know what I'm saying. I'm only posting here, because it's my thread and I still can 'cause it ain't closed yet. If there are still people who want to say "hi, newb" that's fine, but I don't WANT spam in this thread.
The increasing lifespan of this thread is nobody's fault but those who have the ability to DESTROY and have not yet acted.

Like the presence of the Tobacco Company. We could take it out, but no one does anything real. The TC uses loopholes to escape litigation, but shouldn't our government have loopholes against those loopholes. Down with TC!

Leeza
04-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Okay....