Then I wake up
Gets changed quickly
No breakfast
walk to school
Get told off somehow in Class
After school head home
Get attempted to be mugged
Does homework badly
Plays PS2 for about 3 hours ( yes im sad )
eat dinner
Shower
Bed time

So thats a common weekday of school. Howz yours

Rye
04-07-2005, 11:00 PM
A normal day is:
Wake up with a headache and backache
Get ready (get dressed, do hair and make up, breakfast, etc)
Read or go onto the computer for a little while, while listening to music.
Be in school
Ride the bus home and listen to music the whole time
Do homework if there is any
Eat dinner
Go on the computer and listen to music and record myself singing
Read more and listen to music
Watch TV shows
Listen to music
Go to bed

Preeeeeeeetty boring.

Boosk
04-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri I get up
Run too the bus (9 out of 10 I wave my fist in vain as it drives past)
get to college
do as much art work as I can
go to the PUB
(if fiday go to work at 6)
get home
watch some DVDs or play PS2
sleep
repeat
yipee....

gokufusionss1
04-07-2005, 11:02 PM
Alarm goes off
snooze button
alarm goes off
snooze button
alarm goes off
snooze button
7.59 AM, Bugger!
get up
wash
Get on bus to university
fall asleep on bus
Go into university
Sleep through lectures
do coursework day late without the notes or knowlage of the subject
eat
quick drink at pub
go home
listen to music, watch football
draw random stuff
go to bed, stay awake till two
put on tv to aleviate boredom
fall asleep watching the sign language version of neighbours
dream

Apollo
04-07-2005, 11:09 PM
A normal day for me is:

Morning/School:
Get up very groggy (I'm not a morning person)
Takes Prozac (seriously) :(
Sometimes I eat breakfast
Get dressed
Walks to school
Does well..school stuff ^^
Gets in trouble for talking to my friends too much

Afternoon/After school:
Walks home
Sits at computer for hours Posting stuff here
Does homework
Plays Video Games
Talks to friends online or on the phone
Gets washed up (shower,brushing teeth ect.)
Goes to bed

and more recently I go to the hospital right after school.

Ryth
04-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Wake up for school feeling crappy.
Get ready for school.
Walk to school and get this close to being late.
Go through school dealing with the usual di-jerks...
Walk home
Come on and either play games or go on the net and watch TV.
Do that until 10
Go to bed.

Blackmageboi
04-07-2005, 11:14 PM
um normal school day:
wake up
get dressed
eat break-fast
laze around for an hour
go to school with friends
learn
hang
learn
attempt to not get mugged,or injured
learn
go home
playstation and internet
homework
sleep

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Get ready for school.
Walk home
Do that until 10
Go to bed.
You remind me of myself ^^...

Cybele
04-07-2005, 11:18 PM
Get ready for school.
Walk home
Do that until 10
Go to bed.
You remind me of myself ^^...

I'm so glad I'm homeschooled so I don't have to worry about jerks at school. But yeah, change that routine to spend three hours on homeschool work instead of going to regular school and you have my day. I stay up later than 10 though.

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Your home schooled??

gokufusionss1
04-07-2005, 11:22 PM
looks like we're all leading the same boring life

can't wait for the joke.

Cybele
04-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Your home schooled??

Yeah. I went to a regular school last year and I got really depressed (the kind of depressed where my mom was thinking of sending me to a shrink). So, now I'm homeschooled. I was also homeschooled 4-7 grades also, but then I slacked off and my mom sent me to a regular school last year.

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 11:29 PM
OOOOOOOOHH....

Necronopticous
04-07-2005, 11:37 PM
WORK DAY
(Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays of my life)

This particular day revolves most around the second of those three.

The clock says 7:30. The white noise of an empty radio station blares into ears. I switch off the alarm. I look at the ceiling. I suddenly wake up again, the clock says 8:10. I panic, it takes me exactly 1 hour from the time I get out of bed to the time I step in the door at work, and I'm due in at 9:00. I rush into the bathroom, grabbing my towel, boxers, and bathing cubby. I shave at the sink and then get into the shower. The water pressure is too low and it drives me insane, I start another day with this initial annoyance. I bathe and brush my teeth. I get out of the shower and dry off. I put my boxers on. In my room, I choose between my clothing options: Black jeans + "I'm a super duper programmer!" shirt, or Blue jeans and geeky black t-shirt A, B, C, D, E, or F. I end the torrent running on my computer from the previous day and start a new torrent. In my left front pocket goes my pen-spinning RSVP modified pen, my athsma inhaler and my keys. In my right front pocket is my cellphone, and in my right back pocket is my wallet. I leave the house. I slide my key into the ignition of my '94 Geo Metro, I pray it will start. It starts. I take Larkspur to Bartlett and make a right on Bellflower. When I arrive at Air Expressway rd. I take it left all the way to D Street and make a right. This goes into the city of Apple Valley and takes me to Apple Valley rd. which I make a right on. When I arrive at Bear Valley rd. I make another right and arrive at Victor Valley college. I park in the third space left of the Administration Annex building and enter. As I open the door to the MIS Research Office I am greeted by a clock reading 9:10, as I expected, I am 10 minutes late from falling asleep for a short while after my alarm went off. My boss Mark doesn't mind, he's a nice guy. I log in to my computer and start to go through work orders. At 11:30 my boss and I go to lunch. One of the most common places is a steakhouse and sandwich restaurant across the street "Steak at the Lake". I order the Ortega Patty Melt and a water, I'm on a water beverage diet. We return at 12:30. When the work orders are done, I open Internet Explorer and go to http://forums.eyesonff.com and click on new posts. I see a post called "Your Normal Weekday" and decide to reply. I type:
The clock says 7:30. The white noise of an empty radio station blares into ears. I switch off the alarm. I look at the ceiling. I suddenly wake up again, the clock says 8:10. I panic, it takes me exactly 1 hour from the time I get out of bed to the time I step in the door at work, and I'm due in at 9:00. I rush into the bathroom, grabbing my towel, boxers, and bathing cubby. I shave at the sink and then get into the shower. The water pressure is too low and it drives me insane, I start another day with this initial annoyance. I bathe and brush my teeth. I get out of the shower and dry off. I put my boxers on. In my room, I choose between my clothing options: Black jeans + "I'm a super duper programmer!" shirt, or Blue jeans and geeky black t-shirt A, B, C, D, E, or F. I end the torrent running on my computer from the previous day and start a new torrent. In my left front pocket goes my pen-spinning RSVP modified pen, my athsma inhaler and my keys. In my right front pocket is my cellphone, and in my right back pocket is my wallet. I leave the house. I slide my key into the ignition of my '94 Geo Metro, I pray it will start. It starts. I take Larkspur to Bartlett and make a right on Bellflower. When I arrive at Air Expressway rd. I take it left all the way to D Street and make a right. This goes into the city of Apple Valley and takes me to Apple Valley rd. which I make a right on. When I arrive at Bear Valley rd. I make another right and arrive at Victor Valley college. I park in the third space left of the Administration Annex building and enter. As I open the door to the MIS Research Office I am greeted by a clock reading 9:10, as I expected, I am 10 minutes late from falling asleep for a short while after my alarm went off. My boss Mark doesn't mind, he's a nice guy. I log in to my computer and start to go through work orders. At 11:30 my boss and I go to lunch. One of the most common places is a steakhouse and sandwich restaurant across the street "Steak at the Lake". I order the Ortega Patty Melt and a water, I'm on a water beverage diet. We return at 12:30. When the work orders are done, I open Internet Explorer and go to http://forums.eyesonff.com and click on new posts. I see a post called "Your Normal Weekday" and decide to reply. I type: It's 3:25, just 35 minutes before I can head home. I browse EoFF some more and then shut down my computer and fill out my time and project sheet for the day. I get in my car and take the route through Victorville instead of Apple Valley, on my way home I stop at Got Game!. I check the used game racks and have a short conversation about video games with the employee. I get back into my car and head home. When I arrive I go straight to my room and lock the door behind me, I check the progress on my downloads and uploads and start new ones if possible. I check my E-Mail and chat with friends over AIM. In my free time from now to when I go to sleep I will either A) Play video games, B) Go to the bathroom, C) Post on Eyes on Final Fantasy, D) Watch a movie or show I've downloaded that day, or E) Chat on AIM some more. At around 7:00 or 8:00 I start to feel hungry. I check the mini-fridge in my room but I need to go shopping, I pull out a water bottle and drink it half down. I decide to make a run to the liquor store down the street for some snacks. I pick up a pack of beef jerky, some potato chips and french onion dip, and a couple of candy bars. In the rare case that my mom is making something for dinner, I eat whatever that may be. At around 12:00 or 1:00 AM I decide to lay down. I switch out my winamp playlist to something good for sleeping. Final Fantasy piano collections is a good choice, a great way to end the day. I strip to my boxers and lay down. Before closing my eyes I switch the alarm to 9:30 and turn it on. I fall asleep.

sephiroth JR
04-08-2005, 12:03 AM
7:59 wake up
7:59 and a 1/2 notice that its not 8:00 and sleep for another 30 secs
8:01 oversleep then fall out of bed
8:05 get shower get dressed
8:30 go to school
8:50 arrive late for school.......AGAIN!!!
8:50-9:00 get shouted at
ARRRGH SCREW THIS....for the rest of the day i learn stuff that i will of forgotten the next day, have lunch, then more pointless learning then i go home do whatever, go to bed then repeat till i die.....unless it happens to be a tuesday.....

StarlightAngel
04-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Before school
6:45- Dad wakes me up, and I promptly go back to sleep.
7:00- Parents leave for work and I get up to eat breakfast.
7:25- Brush teeth
7:30- Laze about
8:00- Walk to school
8:20 class starts

After School
3:12- get home and work on homework a.k.a. sneak onto the Internet.
4:59- Actually get started on schoolwork
6:00- Eat dinner
7:00- return to homework if not done or read/draw
8:30- get shouted at to go to bed
9:00- actually go to bed but don't go to sleep
10:00- fall asleep

My parents don't think I can stay up that late :rolleyes2

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 12:09 AM
wow
you lot have worse days than I do

Nod
04-08-2005, 12:42 AM
UNIVERSITY STUDENT.
11.00am get up, shower, dress
12.00pm brunch
DO NOTHING
9.00pm go to the pub
12.00-2.00am go to bed

Somewhere in there i suppose i stare at my computer trying to write an essay, i get bored so just surf the net instead. Life is sweet. :p

Chris
04-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Before rudelessly flaming me, please keep in mind that I'm not in school nor do I have a job. (Gimme me a break I'm only 18) :mad2:

Well:

I wake up 11 o'clock.
Then I take a shower.
After, I hook up some food and get ready.
11.30 Days of Our Lives come on. (that's about 3 hours).
Then it's time for dinner.
TV.
Music.
Online.
Bed.
Dead.
RIP.

JunotDe
04-08-2005, 12:49 AM
Wakes Up
Gets ready
Late for school
Talks to homies all day
Does no work
leaves school
go to soccer game
go to soccer practice after soccer game
go home
go on the computer
sleep

Apollo
04-08-2005, 12:50 AM
I dont mean to spam but am I the only one who has to be in my first class at 7:33am?

Chris
04-08-2005, 01:00 AM
I dont mean to spam but am I the only one who has to be in my first class at 7:33am?

Yes.

Meat Puppet
04-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Normal stuff that normal people do.

rubah
04-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Someone once told me I was sad because I could define my day in a timed schedule. That *Was* seven years ago, but probably still true^_^;;

7:05- get up to get ready for school
7:20- eat breakfast
7:31- leave for school and to get Amy
7:45- get to school
7:50- morning prayer meeting
8:55-3:20- evilness
3:35- Get home after dropping Amy off
3:50-9:45 teh intarnets+homework
10:00-7:05 sleep

RSL
04-08-2005, 04:59 AM
I'll give this a shot.

5:45 am: My alarm goes off.
6:00-6:10 am: I drag my ass out of bed.
6:10-6:35 am: Shower, brush teeth, get dressed, etc.
6:35-6:50 am: check EoFF, lj, etc.
6:50-6:55 am: Drive to work
7:00 am: Work begins
11:30 am: Lunch break (this can very quite a bit depending on what's going on. Most times I come home and mess around on the internet, but sometimes I go out and eat.)
12:00 pm: Back to work
5:00 pm: Work ends
5:00 pm- 12:00 am: this varies greatly. Often times I go straight home and kill it here on the internet or watching tv or games or other such things. Now that racing is starting up, a lot of my free time is spent at my Dad's house working on the car. But I usually go to bed between 11pm and 12am.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 05:26 AM
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays:

Some time in between 4:00AM and 8:00AM ~ Wake up and spend time getting out of bed.
8:00 - 8:30 ~ Shower, shave, brush teeth, ect, see if I've finished everything that's due today, grab my books that I need for the day, shove them in my bag. Grab my wallet, watch, and chapstic, and put them in their usual pocket/on the usual wrist, grab my CD wallet, and go out to my mom's car.
8:30 - 8:50 ~ driving to school, while cutting random people off for having confederate flags and various other racist symbols on their vehicle, while blasting rap or rock, and nearly causing accidents.
8:50 - 8:55 ~ Walking to class.
8:55 - 9:00 ~ Waiting for the professor to start.
9:00 - 9:50 ~ Government
9:50 - 11:50 ~ I have to find random things to do waiting for my next class to start.
11:50 - 11:55 ~ Waiting for professor to start.
12:00PM -12:50PM ~ Composition II
12:50 - 12:55 ~ Making my way through all the leaving cars to find my mom's.
1:00 - 1:30 ~ Driving home, same method as driving there.
1:30PM - 1:00AM ~ Complete random killing of time. If I have school work I do it, and the rest is usually internet...infact, it's almost only internet.

Tuesdays and Thursdays the times vary just a bit because I only have a single class, Computer Literacy, from 9:30AM to 10:45AM, and then the rest is exactly the same in the aspect that it's merely finding ways to kill time.

Yeah... :(

fire_of_avalon
04-08-2005, 05:35 AM
I never have a set schedule, but usually my day involves waking up, cleaning something, chatting, writing painful emails to people at school so I can go back, writing letters to my father, playing with my dogs and going to work.

Of course, that's in no particular order. And I don't have any friends anymore, except on the internet. Yay.

Shlup
04-08-2005, 07:40 AM
I avoid routines, so I don't really have a "normal weekday." Though I do currently have a MW 4:00pm-9:30pm and TTh 2:00pm-8:00pm class schedule. That's it though.

**ShadowZone**
04-08-2005, 08:51 AM
OK here goes...

I get up out of bed at 7,
get dressed,
go back to bed for about 10 minutes,
get up and go down stairs,
brush my teeth and wash face,
look in mirror and shove a load of gel in my hair (gotta make myself look pretty),
go up stairs and put jacket on,
run down stairs and get sandwitches (made night before)
run outside just in time to get the bus (the bus stop is just outside my house)
sleep on bus,
get off go into work,
do work,
sleep in work,
do some more work,
sit and do nothing for about half an hour,
eat sandwitches,
go on internet (Eoff off course)
start work again till 5,
go home,
play on FF games all night,
have a shower,
go bed,
sleep,
repeat..

:tongue:

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 09:18 AM

thats pretty early. I need to arrive at school at 8.15

Ko Ko
04-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Well, here goes.

5:30 am - Wake up
6:30 - take a shower
7:00 - Leave for classes
7:20 - Arrive, and start class
8:20 - Break from classes.
9:00 - Maybe another class
10:00 - breaks again until 12:00
12:00 - eat breakfast
1:00 - Always Chinese Class
3:00 - Go home for five minutes to change out of college uniform
4:00 / 5:00 - Go out to flirt.
6:00 - Go home!!! Sleep!
7:00 - Sleeping...
8:00 - Zzz?
9:00 - Get up and play!!
10:00 - Dance, usually.
11:00 - Still dancing, all the time!
12:00 - Go home and sit down, usually call people.
1 - 4:00 am - On my mp3. dance around like an idiot.

I get... little to no sleep.

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 11:02 AM
My weekdays have changed alot due to my brother ruining my sleeping arrangments.
Damn I hate him for that

Razo
04-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Before School
5:00am - Go for a run/ Finish left over school work
6:00am - Take a shower
6:20am - Have Breakfast
6:30am - Fix up for school
7:25am - Catch bus inbound
8:15am - Arrive at School

After School
3:20pm - Catch bus outbound
4:10pm - Arrive Home/ Eat
4:30pm - Free Time
5:00pm - Do Homework
6:00pm - Eat Dinner/ Free Time
7:00pm - Do Homework (Taekwon-do Tuesdays & Thursdays)
8:00pm - Study (Tuesdays - Watch 8:30 The OC) :D
9:00pm - Relax (2nd half of The OC)
10:00pm - Go to Sleep :D