PDA

View Full Version : A Night to Remember (The best night of your life)

Chris
04-07-2005, 10:58 PM
What's the night you'll remember for the rest of your life?
I mean; an evening that made such an impact on you, an evening that could not and should not be forgotten?

I'll share mine later on, is thay okay with you?

:p

Erdrick Holmes
04-07-2005, 10:59 PM
The day I got my high school cap 'n' gown.

Boosk
04-07-2005, 11:38 PM
my first joint....*sigh twos a night of many vomitting.

StarlightAngel
04-07-2005, 11:42 PM
My first dance :love:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-07-2005, 11:45 PM
I've never had a good time to remember, and I never will

Dreddz
04-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Getting my first Girlfriend and getting high all night with her.
That was the greatest night of my life. And yes nothing went on after

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Dunno. Can't remember...

Boosk
04-07-2005, 11:46 PM
My first dance :love:
aaaaaarrrrrr! :love:

Apollo
04-07-2005, 11:47 PM
The day I met Lyona and Maria, Lyona is my best friend and Maria is my girlfriend.
Edit:Actually that would be two days. I met Lyona first and then Maria.

Rye
04-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Nope, nothing comes up.

Cybele
04-07-2005, 11:50 PM
It wasn't the best night of my life, but certaintly memorable. It was the last performance of my first play (at school), but what else happened that night was some corny romance with my first boyfriend. No one get any dirty thoughts though, it was just a hug under the stars.

StarlightAngel
04-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Yep. It was really fun. Except for when my friend smacked me upside the head :cry:

Chris
04-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Nope, nothing comes up.

That's kinda sad, don't you think so?

:D

crashNUMBERS
04-07-2005, 11:51 PM
>^_^< :lol: :laugh: :lol: :lol:

Razo
04-07-2005, 11:53 PM
I remember getting my black belt, and then going to school for a performance with my girlfriend straight after... oh yeah...
(nice thread Chris by the way)

Chris
04-07-2005, 11:55 PM
(nice thread Chris by the way)

Aww... thanks. :)

kikimm
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
I've never had a good time to remember, and I never will

Oh, come on, don't be silly. I'm sure you've had fun before, and I know you will later on. You're not that old anyways; you have plenty of time to have loads of fun.

That said, there's a couple nights that I don't mind revisiting in my mind once in awhile. One in particular, about a year and a half ago, was something I'll probably never forget. Details aren't necessary, but I had a few friends over, and I had a great time with one. >_< But that's saying too much.

So yeah, that was pretty great. Other than that, though...actually, any time I spend with those three friends, I always have a lot of fun. I love them all very much, and I'm glad we've stayed friends so long.

Dreddz
04-07-2005, 11:57 PM
I can only think of one good night and many bad nights. Its so unfair

Apollo
04-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Oh yeah Heres one that is even more memorable one. When me and Maria took our releationship a step farther and we kissed and later did other stuff.

Cybele
04-08-2005, 12:02 AM
Oh yeah Heres one that is even more memorable one. When me and Maria took our releationship a step farther and we kissed and later did other stuff.

Do I want to know what the "other stuff" is?

crashNUMBERS
04-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Hmm....
*Takes a closer look*
Don't go in there!!

Chris
04-08-2005, 12:04 AM

I know I want to know.
Perhaps they bought some ice cream together?
Perhaps they bought some cheese together?
Perhaps they decided to bring in a third person?
Perhap, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 12:07 AM

I know I want to know.
Perhaps they bought some ice cream together?
Perhaps they bought some cheese together?
Perhaps they decided to bring in a third person?
Perhap, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

OMG you held hands

Apollo
04-08-2005, 12:10 AM
It wasn't as bad as you think. Don't worry it didn't have anything to do with taking our clothes off. ;)

Chris
04-08-2005, 12:15 AM
It wasn't as bad as you think. Don't worry it didn't have anything to do with taking our clothes off. ;)

I told you, they bought some cheese together.
Although that's naughty as hell too.

A little scenario between Mr. Black Mage and his Girlfriend:

"Girlfriend: I'll let you taste mine if I can touch yours?
MBM: I don't like yours, it smells.
Girlfriend: Aw come on, I like the size of yours.
MBM: I said no.
Girlfriend: It wasn't that big to begin with."

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 12:15 AM
How is that possible
*thinks*

Shoeberto
04-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Can't specify one. I've had some pretty fun times.

LAN parties come to mind, though.

Apollo
04-08-2005, 12:42 AM

I told you, they bought some cheese together.
Although that's naughty as hell too.

A little scenario between Mr. Black Mage and his Girlfriend:

"Girlfriend: I'll let you taste mine if I can touch yours?

MBM: I don't like yours, it smells.
Girlfriend: Aw come on, I like the size of yours.
MBM: I said no.
Girlfriend: It wasn't that big to begin with."

Yup thats what happened xD!!
No really we just..urm kissed.....ALOT!
Thats not that bad is it?

Necronopticous
04-08-2005, 12:49 AM
When it happened, it was probably the day that Kira told me that she had feelings for me, kind of ironic that now that's probably what I consider the worst day of my life.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 01:12 AM
My 15th birthday. It was just awesome.

Thinking back to when I was happy makes me sad. :(

Meat Puppet
04-08-2005, 01:16 AM
You're not supposed to remember the best night of your life.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 01:19 AM
You're not supposed to remember the best night of your life.
If you're a loser who's drug/smoke/alcohol free like myself you are. =/

Lenna
04-08-2005, 02:55 AM
I have 2 days, one's my most memorable, and the other is the best night of my life. When I was 8, I was part of a theatre group in Wales. And we were doing the panto Ali Baba & the 40 thieves, we had a scene where we had to rush out on stage and dance! now I'm a big confidence person when it comes to performing but this really bust me up, but now I look at it and laugh. they had this big scenery thing in the middle of the stage, to allow people to go through the back of it to get ready for the next scene, unfortunately, I ran in front of it, and to my surprise... there was the audience.. I stood there for about a minute, then legged it backstage again almost in tears, but carried on with the next stage never the less. My parents found it funny and cute lol (what a surprise). And the best night of my life would have to have been my 18th birthday.. No not because of the drink. Tbh I only had 3 blue wkds, the whole night. After being bullied and having no friends at school I started college and made loads of friends. My 18th birthday was the first time I had friends, and a boyfriend. So it was basically the best night of my life. I've got pics on my website of it, but I tend to avoid looking at it now lol. (despises ex :()

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-08-2005, 03:16 AM
It wasn't as bad as you think. Don't worry it didn't have anything to do with taking our clothes off. ;)OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo You did it and you kept your close on too? You must have felt like having a good challenge that day!!!! ;)

fire_of_avalon
04-08-2005, 05:43 AM
The last night of Governor's school.

Actually, it was only pretty good. There had been several other nights in GS that were pretty amazing for me. I generally make lots of memories, you could say. :)

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-08-2005, 06:27 AM
One of my most memorable nights was this one time when I was with a bunch of people, I don't recall who they were, and we'd all pile in a car - I don't remember what kind it was - and drive and drive. I don't recall where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something strong was in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, stonger guy there called "Dad". We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then we'd go home. I guess some things never leave you.

-Jack Handey (Kind of)

Shlup
04-08-2005, 07:41 AM
My first date with my boyfriend, senior prom. We left prom early and slept at the beach. It just never seemed like a right time to leave each other, so we didn't. And, four years later, still haven't.

AWWWWWWWWWWWwww....

Rainecloud
04-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Last night, actually.

'Twas my first kiss. Awww.

Big D
04-08-2005, 08:45 AM
The best night of my life...
Last year's ball was pretty fun. Hours of dancing, talking, getting photos taken...
That was nice.

I don't have all that many 'great moments' to think back on, though.What's the night you'll remember for the rest of your life?
I mean; an evening that made such an impact on you, an evening that could not and should not be forgotten? It definitely wasn't a happy night, but it was one I'm going to remember:
I had to tell someone I was in love with her. She already knew; I knew that she knew.
I also knew she didn't feel the same way and never would.

Telling her was one of the hardest things I've done.

Now, Chris, didn't you promise to tell us something?I'll share mine later on, is thay okay with you?

-N-
04-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Mornings and daytime events seem to have a bigger impression on my mentality, as I am more alert and process things better at those times. Does that still count?

Loony BoB
04-08-2005, 10:19 AM
***CENSORED***

Big D
04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Haha, I remember that one BoB. That was great. I'm sure it'll have a special place in all our hearts for a long time to come.

Edit: Aw man, why'd you have to go and censor it? It's not everyday that seven different people come together and 'bond' like that. Share the love, I say - after all, that's what everyone did on the night in question.
...although, I can kinda understand why you'd censor the part about the card game. This is a family-friendly forum, after all.

Ko Ko
04-08-2005, 10:41 AM
The best night of my life was last night, at 3 am. I got to the airport, and Vince was there!!! Hoorah!!
It was funny because he jumped over the waiting railing and threw me up in his arms. He is the best guy ever!
Even though it was really quite early in the morning, he bought me breakfast at the Rondevous cafe in Xin Tian Di. We went shopping, even though he hadn't slept in about 48 hours! I was so... happy!
So, at 7 am, we went to my house, and we fell asleep watching TV on the couch. I woke up in his lap!! WHEE I missed him so much!
And now he's here! Behind me! SLEEPING! He is the damned cutest man...

Loony BoB
04-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Haha, I remember that one BoB. That was great. I'm sure it'll have a special place in all our hearts for a long time to come.

Edit: Aw man, why'd you have to go and censor it? It's not everyday that seven different people come together and 'bond' like that. Share the love, I say - after all, that's what everyone did on the night in question.
...although, I can kinda understand why you'd censor the part about the card game. This is a family-friendly forum, after all.
xDDD *falls over*

Xander
04-08-2005, 10:49 AM
*awwwws at shlup and rainecloud* You guys make me well up ;__;

Me, to choose one of my whole life is a big thing. My 19th birthday certainly comes close. Maybe the best is yet to come.

boris no no
04-08-2005, 10:53 AM
well....probally the first time i had sex. that really was a night to remember!
:tongue:

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 10:59 AM

nahhhh
Sex is way over-hyped
It was rather unplesant when I took that step with my Girlfriend

Miriel
04-08-2005, 11:24 AM
June 2nd 2004.

The Seniors had just finished our last day of school and we only had a few days before graduation. As per tradition, my Dance Team got together at the beach in the middle of the night, built a bonfire and talked and laughed and cried until the sun came up. Everyone was bawling their eyes out, especially after our Captain kept telling us that we had changed her life.

Eventually all the underclassmen had to drive back to school since they still had class and that left just the Seniors, sitting there in the cold sand watching the sun rise.

That was the moment that I realized that these girls were the loves of my life, and that was a happy thought. I'll remember that night for the rest of my life. :)

Shlup
04-08-2005, 11:29 AM

nahhhh
Sex is way over-hyped
It was rather unplesant when I took that step with my Girlfriend
Unless you were the one boris had sex with, I'm pretty sure she knows whether or not her first time went well. :p You can't say "nahhhh Sex is way over-hyped" and ignore the fact that, no matter how over-hyped, not everyone's first time is a dissapointment.

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Maybe it was that only time.
But im sure the other times were better.
But I dont see why Sex is so great. Sure its good but its not the most important thing in a relationship

Chris
04-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I was sitting on a plane, on my way to Hong Kong and then it hit me: "My God I'm finally coming home".
I realized it had been way too long since my last visit to the Philippines,
I looked out the narrow window and saw a familiar face in the clouds,
a whiter shade of pale, the lost picture of my homeland... I then awoke and realized what I've known for years,
a house doesn't make a home. A heart does.

boris no no
04-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Maybe it was that only time.
But im sure the other times were better.
But I dont see why Sex is so great. Sure its good but its not the most important thing in a relationship
no. but that dosn't stop it being good!
first times are normally bad, dunno why mine was so great! but it was fun. :tongue:

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 10:16 PM
yer it should be fun.
Had a rather awkward time last time in which her parents came home and we had to change pretty damn fast.

The Captain
04-08-2005, 10:27 PM
I've had quite a few days/nights to remember, though many were small moments that have stuck with me and helped shape who I am today.

A few that come to mind right off the bat would include the evening I got to sit and chat with a few actors who encouraged me to follow my heart and dreams, something that I continue to draw on for inspiration. Another would be the evening that I met two survivors of the Rwanda genocide, who offered courage and hope despite all that they'd been through, and showed me what it really means to be a heroic figure as they now travel the world spreading education and deep beliefs in peace and tolerance.

There are many more, but those are two that are always close to me.

Take care all.

Infection13
04-09-2005, 02:13 AM
Prolly teh best night of my life was leaveing that damn hotel in Spain. The 1st day ther i was gettin changed went to close teh certains and on teh opersite hotel just at taht time people were walking up teh stairs and i was grabbing teh cirtain ends to close em and i had bearly anything on :eek: and i had to live with wierd stairs for 2 whole weeks. It was horrific lol specially wen your Androgynic. :cry:

DMKA
04-09-2005, 02:24 AM
June 2nd 2004.

The Seniors had just finished our last day of school and we only had a few days before graduation. As per tradition, my Dance Team got together at the beach in the middle of the night, built a bonfire and talked and laughed and cried until the sun came up. Everyone was bawling their eyes out, especially after our Captain kept telling us that we had changed her life.

Eventually all the underclassmen had to drive back to school since they still had class and that left just the Seniors, sitting there in the cold sand watching the sun rise.

That was the moment that I realized that these girls were the loves of my life, and that was a happy thought. I'll remember that night for the rest of my life. :)
Wow, that sounds alot like *insert random crappy cornyass teen drama flick title here*!