PDA

View Full Version : Pets and Puppies

Clouded Sky
04-08-2005, 12:43 AM
Do you have pets. If so, what and how many? I thought of this because my family has a mini wiener dog named Sophie who weighs 10 pounds. And then I came home today to find we have another, but he's still a puppy and only weighs 2.5 pounds. He's so cute. So little. I really love my dog (i suppose it's dogS now). Excellent lap dog. And Sophie likes me more than everyone in the family except for my dad. Hopefully I can gain the liking of our newest addition.

So, like I stated earlier, what kind of pets do you have, how many, names, and you like/dislike about them. Go ahead.

TheAbominatrix
04-08-2005, 12:52 AM
I have four cats, and my room mate has two, so six total. I hope to get some pet rats soon.

Anyway, here they are.
Scummy - the first cat I was allowed to have in years (we'd lived with my mom's jerk allergic-to-cats boyfriend for a long time), she's a calico and a total jerk. I love her, but she's violent and pissy. Whenever I leave for any amount of time, she poops all over my bed and pees on my clothes (she seems to know which clothes I have to handwash and goes for those). She's currently missing, but I know she's alive somewhere (probably with some rich old lady) and so I still call her mine.

The Cheat - another calico, she's mildly insane. She freaks out a lot and thinks she's in heat even though she's fixed. She wont sleep with me anymore because she's obsessed with my old bed (which I gave to my room mate) and sleeps there.

Ringo - Someone found Ringo and Skunk wandering around without a mother when they were very little, so they brough them to my neighbor and I got them as my own. Ringo is very large for a cat, and we call him the stoner. He sleeps constantly and we can move him all we want without bothering him, then he randomly freaks and runs around to play. He likes to lick my feet/face when I'm asleep and it drives me nuts.

Skunk - Ringo's sister (we call them poofs, cause they looked like poofs of fur when they were little). They both like to drink out of the sink (all my cats love to drink from the toilet), and they give me kisses and sleep with me all the time. I like to wear Skunk around my neck. Oh, and her name is Skunk because she's all black and had terrible gas when she was a kitten.

The Shmease - My room mate's evil cat. She's licked most of her fur off and is really aggressive and violent, but she loves me now for some odd reason.

Kiley - Room mate's other cat, she's just a fatty.

Apollo
04-08-2005, 01:05 AM
I have four cats and one dog.

The cats:
Jasmine- The oldest of the bunch. Also the sassiest and the loudest. I love her very much she doesn't do anything that bothers me but it does bother my mom when she gets up on the table whe we are eating and she starts eating right off our plates! I think its funny though.

Rocco- The youngest of the bunch. Don't see him as often as I used to, he usually spends his time outside but he sleeps inside the house.

Macey- Younger then Jasmine and Baby but older then Rocco. She is the Quietest. She is very skiddish. She hates loud noises so when someone makes a big loud noise she runs and hides for hours.

Baby- Older then Rocco and Macey but younger then Jasmine. He only makes noise when he wants food or is bothered by something. He is a very big cat. He weights almost 35lbs and is big enough to be a small dog!

The dog:
Perry- He is ok sometimes.............

Faris
04-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Mitzy: Calico cat, evil

Cristy: German-sheapherd, crazy

Meat Puppet
04-08-2005, 01:14 AM
I have a fat cat who doesn't do anything.
I have two kittens which I recently got and they're awesome.
I had a rabbit, but my overweight brother fell on it.
I had a turtle, but he got stolen.
I had a dog but she got shot.
Before I got the kittens, my elder cat got crushed by a fence.

Those are the most recent ones I can think of.

rubah
04-08-2005, 01:25 AM
Two dogs-- Tyge and Reita, a small light brown mini-terrior and a large rottweilor/chow

Four birds-- finches. Keeber, [Boybird] and their progeny

One cat-- Aomy. I anticipate another when my sister's cat has kittens.

Oh, and ~20 head of cattle.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 01:25 AM
2 kitties who both got pregnant, and both had kittens on the same day about a week ago. Strangely enough, one of them only had a single kitten. The black cat had 3 black kittens, and the siamese had 1 whte kitten, which will turn siamese looking like her (she looked white when she was little too). The black runt died yesterday, so now there's only three left. Then we've got another fatass cat named Peaches, but she's incapable of becoming prenant and never goes outside anyway.

But yeah, so at the moment it's 5 cats. The 2 other adults are named Bandit and Ceres. Then we have 2 dogs, a mutt named Timba, and a weener named Snicker. I don't like either of them.

Then we have some fish I think...that's it.

Dking'squeen
04-08-2005, 01:38 AM
I don't know what kind of cats these are since they were adopted from a friend of the family

Domino aka Dominizle/Fat Cat:A giant lazy cat who does nothing but eat, sleep and bounce off the walls and go crazy off of Cat Nip
Mink aka Minkie/Minkara/Minkizle/Minkerdoodles: My feline knight and my 'daughter' who likes to ricochet off of the couch and beat me up in my sleep :cry:

Cybele
04-08-2005, 01:42 AM
I love ALL of my animals! I have 3 dogs (a big mix and 2 border collies), 1 puppy (border collie), 14 cats, 1 bunny, numerous chickens and ducks, and 2 geese.

Dking'squeen
04-08-2005, 01:57 AM
I love ALL of my animals! I have 3 dogs (a big mix and 2 border collies), 1 puppy (border collie), 14 cats, 1 bunny, numerous chickens and ducks, and 2 geese.

can I come to your house and steal your pets? Please? 14 CATS!!! WOW!!! *steals your cats* Because I love them :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Emerald Aeris
04-08-2005, 03:03 AM
I have here, in my dorm room:
Finnigan McGee: white betta with blue fins. he used to be cranky and display at me all the time, but has since mellowed out.

Isabel: Mexican redrumped tarantula. I saved her from horrible conditions in a pet store. She... burrows and makes webs. That's about it.

Zim: Emperor scorpion. Another save from awful pet store conditions. He hides under stuff, and frolics around his terrarium. He's not very good at hunting. He just walks around with his claws open until a cricket smacks into him. Fortunately crickets are dumb enough that this is not a problem.

At my parents' house I have:
Bud: Irish wolfhound/sheep dog cross. Adorable, goof, puppy-like hound even at 8 years old. Love him to death. Best dog ever.

Coco: a prissy tortiseshell coloured lady. she's beautiful and soft and knows it. She will flaunt herself to every male (human, I mean :D) that comes over.

Bee: grey and white tabby kitten. She recently had surgery to remove a deformed back leg, and she's doing fine. She likes to climb up my birdcage and scare the bejesus out of my budgie.

Selphie: Yellow budgie. She has a gross tumourous chest. She's been this way for like 5 years. We don't know why she's still alive. I hate budgies, because they're evil and dumb.

Spigot: My baby! He's a giant fat black guinea pig. He doesn't move much, as he's fat.

Sock: white guinea pig with a black 'sock'. Spigot's mate. She nibbles.

Lily: Spigot and Sock's daughter. She's very squealy and inquisitive.

Zeuss: my 12 year old red eared slider. He dances. His likes to make sweet sweet love to his filter.

Sasquatch
04-08-2005, 03:21 AM
Dog: "Millie". Boxer. I love Boxers. Smart, playful... She's got some type of allergy though, so she sheds a lot, and her skin's kinda flaky, and she's got two bald patches. I love her though, she's awesome.

Cats: "Cleo" and "Isabella". Cleo is older, gray and white, we rescued her like 10, 12 years ago from a steel mill in PA because my dad heard the owner was gonna poison all the cats there, and figured he'd save one. He went back like a month later (he was a truck driver) and found out that he wasn't really gonna poison 'em, he just says that so people will adopt them. Isabella is younger (she'll be 5 this summer), calico, and fat. She's really smart, though...she knows how to open doors and such, and she's learned how to sit up and beg like the dog. Lately she's been giving me more attention, and I think she's learning that from Cleo. Cleo meows a lot, but she breaks up her meows, and it sounds squeeky. Isabella is starting to meow more now, and every once in a while she'll "me-ow" like Cleo. But Cleo used to lick my eyelids if I slept later than I usually did, and Isabella would just crawl up and sleep on my chest. I love my cats, too.

fire_of_avalon
04-08-2005, 05:09 AM
I have two dogs, and I love them like I love family. Both were stray puppies before we adopted them.

Gypsy: Gypsy is some kind of terrier mix, and she has incredibly long fur. She has black/tan coloring (black being her "outer" coat, along her back and sides, tan being her "inner coat" along her legs, belly, and marked on her face.) And she feels she is the most attention deprived dog in the universe. You can pet/play/otherwise give her all of your attention all day long, and even then she's still in your lap begging you for something. She's also very smart, very quick, but likes to chase cars. That makes us sad. Sometimes she'll take what I call "cat spells" and run around the yard like a maniac, y'know like cats do. She came to us one day by sitting out on our front porch at 4AM yapping. Daddy went to see what was making all the noise, and she bulletted in the house like she owned the joint.

Wolfwood: Wolfwood is my sister's fault. She and my cousin found an abandoned puppy in my cousin's shed. Sarah brought him home to "give him a bath". Daddy saw how young he was and demanded that Sarah take him back, because he wasn't even weaned yet. So Sarah did, and he somehow managed to follow her home. Daddy was annoyed, and made Wolfwood live on the front porch for a while, which he did. Wolfwood is big, fat, and slow (both physically and mentally) but he's a very sweet and loyal dog who falls off the porch sometimes when you try and feed him (because he gets excited and jumps.)

My dogs are very important to me. Yay for this thread!

withered
04-08-2005, 05:45 AM
I have a goldfish called Snarff! He owns any pet! He is over 12 years old; is pretty damn huge; and not gold.
He has no other fishy friends because he just kills them: the beast!

Lenna
04-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I have a dog called Sheba, shes a cross between a collie/lurcher, I have a budgie called Toffee.. (family budgie) A Rosella parrot called Lorenzo, (My dads a big Glasgow Rangers football fan, and the last team captain was called Lorenzo. Plus the bird is Blue and red which are the teams colours lol.) And I have an adorable Cockatiel which is my own, called Charlie :D although, charlie's going to pass on sometime soon as he's lasted a long life. Sheba = about 4 years old, Lorenzo = 6 years old, Charlie = 16 (VERY long for a cockatiel) and Toffee's only about 2 months old.

Drift
04-08-2005, 07:21 AM
aint got no pets :( bt i wud like to have a cat cuz unlike a dog i dnt need 2 walk it (or do i?) and its always fun to play with them with a piece of string (pullin it along making them chase it)

Shlup
04-08-2005, 07:24 AM
I have a cat named Peaches, but he lives with my mommy. I also have a gold fish named Barry. That's it... for now. I'm going to Petsmart tomorrow. >:}

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 08:54 AM
i have one cat called minnie shes a lazy black and white short haired and she is probally the stupidest cat i have met in my life thats why i love her so much :love:

**ShadowZone**
04-08-2005, 08:56 AM
I love cats, hamsters and ginnie pigs,

but most of all i love Ferrets, they are so KoOl!!! :cool:

I'm not really much of a dog lover, I dont know why. (?)

Fourleafclover
04-08-2005, 09:02 AM
I used to have a hamster named Cujo but he has since passed on.

Now I have a cat named Venom, off of the Spiderman villian. He's lonely tho' and needs a friend.

Ko Ko
04-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I have a cat called Lulu, who is 4 years old. So she was named Lulu before Final Fantasy X. She's pure black and very tiny, and was born on All Hallow's Eve.
I have another cat called Ari, who was born on my birthday! She's cute-ness in it's finest form.

boris no no
04-08-2005, 09:58 AM
somw mutant goldfish. we've had them forever and they ust won't die....
i had a dream last night that i got a kitten called spagettii hoops. it was so cute! xD

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 10:50 AM
I have three little kittys

Gizmo the mom who is the cutest but moans the most

Benji the fat one who is not very cute but is very pudgy

And Timmy the cool one who everyone like

Timmy and Benji are Gizzys boys

Rainecloud
04-08-2005, 10:58 AM
I only have two cats, and they're both bitches.

I love their little personalities.

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
i used to have a bird called billy he ate the wallpaper and died i have had two hamsters they were called rusty and snowy my nan thought the one was hibernating and he had been dead for a week um and a couple of fish that all but one commited suicide

Dr.K
04-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Two female black and white cats called Thelma & Louise. About 6 years old. Good health. £20 p&p. I accept PayPal.

Xander
04-08-2005, 02:22 PM
Whatcha buying Shlup?

I have four cats, Bonny, Rosie, Alice, and Popcorn! They are the best. <3

Infection13
04-08-2005, 06:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Demon-Sneezes/KittehRawks001.jpg

This is angel my cat she is 3 years old. She hates men she bit the pluber twice wen he was fixing the washing machine. As im typing this she is sitting on the printer. lol she says hi. Her name was origionally Lucifer but my sisters didnt like wat i called her but she reacts to both her names. she has a huge puffy tail aswell lol. as you can hopfully see below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Demon-Sneezes/KittehOnCoat.jpg

She is very friendly and unlike other cats she likes water alot. Her father was a stray and her mother was a casual pet. I chose her from her brothers and sisters because she was the only colourfull one the rest were black.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Demon-Sneezes/Window.jpg

Thats me and my cat before my hair got perposly burned off in science and i had to get it cut short....yes i did get my revenge with the power of deodrant and buncen burner.
The Cat looks frightend but dont worry its because she is afraid of flashs.

FiragaBreak
04-08-2005, 07:03 PM
I have 5 dogs.

Lucky-He a full breed Doberman Pincher. He's very loyal if you treat him right. He doesn't like many people but he can get along if you come over 2 times. One time I told him to jump on my oldest brother and he practically put him in a coma.

Don-She.....I don't want to talk about her. If you want to know about her secret then PM me.

Baby-She's the youngest one. She's a Pomerainian. She's cccuuuuttteeee! She loves just about everyone she sees. She'll jump on you so you can scratch her ears.

Happy-He was a German Sheperd. Later he was killed by a drunk driver. I was walking him and he tried to wonder off in the streets. I had one of those rubber dog leashes and he...didn't...see...the...car...coming.

David-He was the giddy one. He liked the other dogs in a way you couldn't imagine. He liked doing things to them. He got most of our girl dogs pregnant. He is part doberman and german.

DMKA
04-08-2005, 07:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Demon-Sneezes/KittehRawks001.jpg
Animal experimentation is mean. :(

Infection13
04-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Excuse me but why are you such an idiot? I wear that color myself mainly and that is not animal testing atall she was wearing for only 6 seconds at the most she doesn't wear it all the time. To think actully shes only ever worn it once.

And don't give me any of that "O it was only a joke crap" because im not in a good mood today. :cat:

Apollo
04-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Excuse me but why are you such an idiot? I wear that color myself mainly and that is not animal testing atall she was wearing for only 6 seconds at the most she doesn't wear it all the time. To think actully shes only ever worn it once.

And don't give me any of that "O it was only a joke crap" because im not in a good mood today. :cat:
I think he was just kidding so chill out!

Infection13
04-09-2005, 02:03 AM
I can't im really confused about things right now i have many mental illnesses to wich doesn't help.