PDA

View Full Version : Tifa or Areis?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-08-2005, 12:58 AM
who would you rather date???? I would overall date Tifa is just............ shes hot tho....... what do you think???

Cybele
04-08-2005, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't date either because I'm a girl and not a lesbian...but, who would I rather have as a friend? Aeris.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-08-2005, 01:04 AM
oo yea....... so if your a girl then a friend i guess.........

Cybele
04-08-2005, 01:05 AM
oo yea....... so if your a girl then a friend i guess.........

Dang it! I always do that. This is the second time I've deleted one of my posts and someone was replying to it. So that the mods don't yell at you, would you please edit yours and put it up in the first post?

Edit: Oh and I deleted mine because I didn't want to offend anyone who actually is a lesbian...although it wasn't offending.

Greiver205
04-08-2005, 01:14 AM
I would date Aerith because she was alwasy so happy and cheerful and she would be able to cheer me up... and she is so pretty.:love:

V. Valentine
04-08-2005, 01:48 AM
yes greiver i rarely happen to agree with your views, but here you are indeed correct. I'd go with Aeris.....she's so wuvwy :love:

Destai
04-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Id love to go on a date with either. I like both of there characters and theyre both very very pretty.

XxSephirothxX
04-08-2005, 02:10 AM
I have an aversion to dating pixels. They're so sharp! :(

Destai
04-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Those pixel groupings got sex appeal :joey:

Drift
04-08-2005, 12:39 PM
well if there were real people like aeris and tifa i'd choose aeris less hassel with other guys

sephiroth JR
04-09-2005, 01:22 AM
tifa no comp shes hot and willing then again so's aeris......DAMN SLUTS...lol

Greiver205
04-09-2005, 05:21 PM
::sigh:: :( too bad they are not real...Aerith :love:

Sephiroths Clone
04-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Im going to have to say....Tifa. Yea she looks really good in her leather outfit.

Shoden
04-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Tifa for definate shes hot and has a huge and sexy look
:D

pixels or not these girls are still hotter than hell

Del Murder
04-10-2005, 07:09 AM
What does this have to do with the movie?

Greiver205
04-10-2005, 07:17 PM
uhh... i have no clue...Tifa and Aerith are in the movie so thats it i guess... yep

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-13-2005, 01:10 AM
yea........it has nothing with the movie just a little curiosity

Perducci
04-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Tifa.

th30wn4g3
04-15-2005, 06:11 AM
eh. tifa wait...... aeris. do i have to choose. can i take them both they wont mind. yah pixels woooh hotness. does square make their girls intentionally hot.

Vyk
04-15-2005, 07:21 AM
Aeris. She's forward, but not in a slutty fashion. More flirty. Very flirty. I like girls that can con me into things for some reason. She's quite smart and pleasant. And doesn't let the atmosphere around her bother her. i.e. living in the city slums and not being a cynical biatch.

Shlup
04-15-2005, 08:43 AM
I would rather date... Aerith. She's more relaxed. I'd do either of 'em though.

Greiver205
04-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Yea Aerith rocks!!!! she would be the perfect girl for me....

TurkSlayer
04-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Tifa all the way. Shes one of the hottest FF girls ever created, besides Lulu and maybe Quistis. Ahh, Tifa...

SilverPhoenix42
04-17-2005, 03:58 AM
I totally fell in love with Aeris the first time I played the game, when I was eigth. I don't know what it is about her, but she just draws me in with her absolute faith in everyone and her magical talents. She's not bad to look at, either, but I don't really care about that as much as her mind.

Greiver205
04-19-2005, 12:47 AM
hell yea same here Aerith was awesome...

FFFFsephychibi
04-20-2005, 10:32 PM
Aeris's powers were too cool...

All Tifa did was *slap* "Woooo!! look at them bounce!" *punch* "Ohhh Cloud! We WERE friends!!!!" *kick* "DONT YOU REMEMBER THE PASSSST!!!!!!" *breast falls off*

lol no offense, she was a good fighter, but Aeris is just better :)

Greiver205
04-20-2005, 11:40 PM
lol, well i think Tifa is also cool but i just prefer Aeris...they did give Tifa big titties in the first one i noticed...in the CG scenes you could tell,lol.

megot
04-21-2005, 02:55 PM
tifa of course!!! :love:

amratis
04-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Well if I was a guy I guess I 'd date Aeris, I find Tifa abit annoying.
And what *does* this have to do with the movie? :confused:

Greiver205
04-21-2005, 07:36 PM
It was mentioned above check if you want to know....megot i like your signature...yep its cool

amratis
04-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Well all you said was that because Aeris and and Tifa are in the movie, thats why. But again, how does talking about which one you want to date have any bearing on the movie? This is a forum about the movie you know, not dating....well anyway I'm probably just being mean so *shrugs*

Greiver205
04-22-2005, 09:30 PM
well it has a connection so thats pretty much it i guess, whatever you can be mean if you want i guess...

Necronopticous
04-22-2005, 09:50 PM
Aerith, hands down.

Levian
04-22-2005, 11:38 PM
I'd date Tifa. The airbag in my car is broken, and I value safety. IthinkyouknowwhatI'mtalkingabout :cool:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-23-2005, 03:49 PM
I'd date Tifa. The airbag in my car is broken, and I value safety. IthinkyouknowwhatI'mtalkingabout :cool:

id like to you in that moment.........

Croyles
04-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Id rather not date any of them and date someone who isnt just polygons, thank you.

Sphere
04-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, considering they are created from pixels...

If I was forced to choose one, I would choose Aeris, simply because I choose natural over plastic surgery. And lets face it... Tifa's all fake.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
04-25-2005, 07:54 AM
sigh... people always hating Tifa cuz she's well endowed.

You know there is such a thing as large chested girls, it does happen without surgery.

Anyway I always liked Tifa slightly more, only because Aeris has that wierd Clingy/needy thing...

Greiver205
04-27-2005, 08:56 PM
i once again still go with Aerith...yep and has anyone noticed in the banner on the top of this page where Aerith is...i think that her tits have gotten quite big right???

EDIT: Not appropriate. Clean it up a little. -Murder

Redfield
05-25-2005, 01:42 PM
Aerith.... no tifa.... no aerith.... wah lol

Sphere
05-25-2005, 04:31 PM
sigh... people always hating Tifa cuz she's well endowed.

Lol!

Nah, I hate Tifa coz she seems so... desperate... I mean... She is all over Cloud... pfff...

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-25-2005, 07:56 PM
you mean like offering a date as payment for body gaurd services.... ohh wait.... that wasn't Tifa ;)

Or asking a lot of questions about his relationship with other girls.... no wait... that wasnt Tifa either....

actually im not even sure what you mean :confused: When was Tifa all over Cloud?

Ohh wait... Maybey you mean the 2 or 3 very shy and timid attepts to express the feelings she has for someone she (thinks) she has known almost her entire life.

To me that doesnt sound Slutty or desperate. :twak: :bigbiggri

Redfield
05-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Yerrh but look at her lol -points to the sig above this post lol-

Mercen-X
05-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Nah, I hate Tifa coz she seems so... desperate... I mean... She is all over Cloud... pfff...
Aeris is the one who sounds desperate. Tifa is desperately trying to help Cloud regain his memories 'cause he's unsure of himself.
There is one moment in which Tifa clearly sounds jealous of Aeris. ONE! and that's typical of friends especially those that have lost touch over the years.

Lord Magician
05-25-2005, 10:58 PM
I will shoot Cloud in the head and walk away with both girls!

THE END ;)

kawaiileena
06-04-2005, 06:27 AM
you mean like offering a date as payment for body gaurd services.... ohh wait.... that wasn't Tifa ;)

Or asking a lot of questions about his relationship with other girls.... no wait... that wasnt Tifa either....

actually im not even sure what you mean :confused: When was Tifa all over Cloud?

Ohh wait... Maybey you mean the 2 or 3 very shy and timid attepts to express the feelings she has for someone she (thinks) she has known almost her entire life.

To me that doesnt sound Slutty or desperate. :twak: :bigbiggri

I totally agree with this one. Even though I like Aeris, I'd go for Tifa if I were a male. Tifa was never desperate, or slutty (Her big chest has nothing to do with it, okay? Just because they're big doesn't mean she's slutty!) So yeah, Tifa all the way...

Jojee
06-04-2005, 08:19 AM
I would rather date... Aerith. She's more relaxed. I'd do either of 'em though. Yeah. :p

If I were a guy, I'd pick Tifa, though.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
06-04-2005, 03:26 PM
i should of added a poll of this :( ............. :rolleyes2

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 11:55 AM
OMG a miracle... ROFL, thanks to "kawaiileena" I think thats the 1st time ive seen a Girl agree with me about that.

People Often Percieve Aerith as Calmer or more quiet, but really while shes around she expresses her opinion more than anyone else. Also she isnt really calm shes kinda hyper. Actually I'd say that Aerith and Riku from FF 10 have a very similar personality.

TheAbominatrix
06-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Aerith is, by far, the more outspoken and forward of the two (and yes, I am a girl). Tifa, despite what people say about her because her clothing, is very shy and hesitant about ever revealing her feelings. If I had to date one, I'd date Tifa (if I were a guy, and all).

Neither of the two is slutty, neither of them even hint about sex. Aerith is simply forward, and Tifa is not.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-05-2005, 01:35 PM
OMG, another girl who doesnt hate Tifa.

The world as i used to know it is over.

:D rofl.

Its true, tifa is the more shy and reserved one, and personality wise I prefer Tifa.

If your going Simply by looks then its a tie because they are both attractive. Although I like Tifa a little more because she has Darker Hair, and I like Girls with Darker hair usually.

Holy_Aeris
06-05-2005, 02:34 PM
If i was a male, i probably wana date Tifa, even though i prefer Aeris. The reason for this is that i'm soooo much like Aeris in every way, personality and looks wise, so i would just be like dating myself, so i would wana go for someone opposite and so i choose Tifa!

ThroneofDravaris
06-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Rinoa!

*gets pelted with rocks*

Nakor TheBlue Rider
06-06-2005, 03:17 AM
as far as looks go, I always thought Rinoa was attractive as well.

Although This Picture was very convincing.

:love:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/213030/rinoa_eiji.jpg

kawaiileena
06-06-2005, 12:42 PM
OMG a miracle... ROFL, thanks to "kawaiileena" I think thats the 1st time ive seen a Girl agree with me about that.

People Often Percieve Aerith as Calmer or more quiet, but really while shes around she expresses her opinion more than anyone else. Also she isnt really calm shes kinda hyper. Actually I'd say that Aerith and Riku from FF 10 have a very similar personality.

:D Welcome, but, really, I really like Tifa. Not that I hate Aeris, but I think Aeris is a little too forward, y'know? And I agree that Aerith is like Riku, but only a slight resemblance. Tifa is quite shy to open her feelings, while Aeris isn't.. But still...

Loony BoB
06-06-2005, 12:46 PM
I would rather date... Aerith. She's more relaxed.
You gotta be kidding me. She bugged the hell out of me, always dragging Cloud along to do this and that, etc. Tifa to me is the typical girl next door who just happens to have a really nice body (as the stereotypical girl next door does). I found her to be more shy and mature, so yeah. Tifa am goal out of those two any day of the week. I think I could have a conversation with Tifa without getting a headache, which I don't think I could do with Aeris.

kawaiileena
06-06-2005, 01:06 PM
You gotta be kidding me. She bugged the hell out of me, always dragging Cloud along to do this and that, etc. Tifa to me is the typical girl next door who just happens to have a really nice body (as the stereotypical girl next door does). I found her to be more shy and mature, so yeah. Tifa am goal out of those two any day of the week. I think I could have a conversation with Tifa without getting a headache, which I don't think I could do with Aeris.

I perfectly agree.

Eternal Dark Night
06-08-2005, 01:21 AM
lets see Aris or Tifa?...Well seeing the ending of FF7 when it shows Tifa's big breasts :rolleyes2 :love: man shes the one specially since shes almost allways the damsole in distress man everyday you probley have to rescue her and the way shes dressed woudn't mind seeing her in a cat fight but what if Tifa and Aris fought for cloud Tifa knows marcill arts so my opinion is Tifa will win. but there both hot :love:

TheAbominatrix
06-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Tifa is hardly a damsel in distress. She takes care of herself.

Eternal Dark Night
06-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Tifa is hardly a damsel in distress. She takes care of herself.
hay don't blame me! but I guess your right but at the ending of the game when she was about to fall or something she needed help but well i guess ive been choosing the wrong girl maybe Aris she does get in trouble... I think.

TheAbominatrix
06-08-2005, 01:35 AM
The only time she was about to fall is when she slipped on the Highwind. She was the one pulling Cloud out of the Lifestream, so I dont know what you mean.

Eternal Dark Night
06-08-2005, 01:42 AM
The only time she was about to fall is when she slipped on the Highwind. She was the one pulling Cloud out of the Lifestream, so I dont know what you mean.
seems like you've played this game alot longer then i have well then who would you choose aris or Tifa man this oughta be good or not.

Man why does everytime i answer somthing someone older then me makes a coment :mad:

TheAbominatrix
06-08-2005, 01:44 AM
You act like I'm picking on you or something. I'm just asking questions.

And I already answered the topic.

Aerith is, by far, the more outspoken and forward of the two (and yes, I am a girl). Tifa, despite what people say about her because her clothing, is very shy and hesitant about ever revealing her feelings. If I had to date one, I'd date Tifa (if I were a guy, and all).

Eternal Dark Night
06-08-2005, 01:51 AM
You act like I'm picking on you or something. I'm just asking questions.

And I already answered the topic.

well never seen Tifa with a soft side but basicley explain one part were she acted all soft well im probley blinded by her good looks :love:

TheAbominatrix
06-08-2005, 01:59 AM
Well, throughout the whole game, really. We'll use the example of when she stayed with Cloud after his dip in the Lifestream. She left the battles, and everyone else, to stay with him and nurse him back to health. Throughout the whole course of the game, she gently tried to steer Cloud back to his real self, without breaking his fragile mind. She's tough when she needs to be, but she's also very quiet and shy.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-08-2005, 02:09 AM
I'll take the shy girl with megatits, thanks.

Eternal Dark Night
06-08-2005, 02:33 AM
u mean Tifa well then good choice!

Leene
06-08-2005, 04:41 PM
If i was a guy :save: TIFA. :save:

TifaLockhart7
06-15-2005, 05:26 AM
If I was a guy, I wouldn't date either because I don't like being with anybody, lol. But I like Tifa, she's cool and I hate Aeris!

My name is...something..?
06-15-2005, 06:10 AM
I second that!!
*raises glass*

Takara
06-15-2005, 09:14 AM
If I were a man, I'd probably date Tifa because I she has a better personality than Aerith, IMO. As it was said already, she can be tough when needed, but otherwise she's shy, sweet, intelligent, and attentionate.

And as a woman, I'd most likely have an easier time becoming friends with her too. Then we could complain about how being naturally well-endowed sucks because of the back pains we get with such big breasts, about why it's so hard to find good bras that support it all, about how most guys spend more time staring at our chests that looking at us in the eyes, and about how our favourite t-shirts always get stretched. :mad:

Jojee
06-15-2005, 10:55 AM
I agreed with Shlup because as a female, if I were to date either of them, I would not be looking for a serious relationship/commitment ;) Tifa would be work and commitment and stuff. Aeris would just be a fun flirty fling ^_^

Rpgirl_yuna
06-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I would much rather be friends with Aeris because i can relate to her character and some of the things that she went through. Ya know? :moogle: :moomba:

Serria
06-22-2005, 04:24 AM
Aeris and Tifa are sort of opposites in the sense that Aeris comes across as really gentle and even damsel-ish, but inside is extremely strong and independent, whereas Tifa comes across tough and badarse but inside is more shy and a bit dependent on Cloud (IMO).

If I was a guy I think I'd probably date Tifa, because I have more of the Aeris personality myself (as opposed to Tifa or Yuffie) and I wouldn't want to date someone that I felt was TOO much like me. For a friend probably Aeris because I can relate to her more.

Besides, I think Tifa would be more serious about a relationship than Aeris would. Aeris always seems to be off doing her own thing, and doesn't seem, personality-wise able to settle down with one man just yet. I don't mean to imply that Aeris is slutty, she's just a big flirt. :)

Cruise Control
06-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Aeris has more personality, I would most definitely date her.
Tifa is good looking, and I would be ucomfortable.

Craig
06-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Aeris, dead girls don't say no.

CLOUD_STRIFE9999
06-24-2005, 08:33 AM
If I was a guy, I wouldn't date either because I don't like being with anybody, lol. But I like Tifa, she's cool and I hate Aeris!

i think i would go with tifa because aeris is weird and strange

Butz
07-01-2005, 09:25 AM
I'll date Tifa, cuz she's my type, actually Yuffie is my type but Tifa's so hot :love:

Blind Unknown
07-01-2005, 10:17 PM
I'd go with Tifa. She's the kind of gal who you could have rather deep conversations with rather than most of the silly and flirtatious ones Aeris has. I'm somewhat emotionally dependant on people too, so we could both face that together.

Eternal Dark Night
07-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Hay what about Yuffue? shes really hot :love: to hot well anyways how much u want to bet that this movie is going to change everyones choice on this quistion this is gana be the best movie ever!

crashNUMBERS
07-07-2005, 02:50 AM
Aeris. Tifa's too pricky. And ditzy...

tootncartman
07-07-2005, 06:10 AM
Oh one physical mention about Tifa ..SHES GOT BIG JUBILEES!Keep that in mind while playing FF7

crashNUMBERS
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Thats all you think about?? What about personality and all that crap??

kawaiileena
07-08-2005, 01:15 PM
I agree with crash. You shouldn't just judge a person with just their appearance. It's 1997 graphics, what would you expect? :mad:

Garnie
07-08-2005, 01:16 PM
it would be tifa shes cool(as a friend that is)

crashNUMBERS
07-08-2005, 04:06 PM
I agree with crash. You shouldn't just judge a person with just their appearance. It's 1997 graphics, what would you expect? :mad:
Thank you kawaiileena!!

Holy_Aeris
07-08-2005, 04:15 PM
All hail crash!!!!!!
lol, Anyways , Go AERIS!!!!!!!!!

crashNUMBERS
07-08-2005, 04:19 PM
What did I do now??

Winter Nights
07-09-2005, 02:05 PM
First off..

I would much rather be friends with Aeris because i can relate to her character and some of the things that she went through. Ya know? :moogle: :moomba:
I'd love to know how you can relate to someone who talks to dead people, has been used for scientific testing, and has been running from kidnappers all her life.

And now..

Id rather not date any of them and date someone who isnt just polygons, thank you.
Quoted for truth.

Holy_Aeris
07-09-2005, 02:53 PM
lol, good points there!

Kakashi509
07-09-2005, 03:12 PM
I'd rather date the one thats not dead

Saiyan Knight
07-09-2005, 04:34 PM
Unless you like Necrophila then Tifa.

Holy_Aeris
07-09-2005, 04:37 PM
I think the idea is that 'before' shes dead!

Kakashi509
07-09-2005, 04:43 PM
I wouldn't date either anyway I have this thing going for Jenova...

Holy_Aeris
07-09-2005, 06:28 PM
lol, but she's headless???

kawaiileena
07-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Thank you kawaiileena!!

No problem! :D I just defended something I believe in (even though she's just polygons :laughing: ) But seriously, they SHOULD keep in mind it's just a videogame character, and have been made in 1997.. :grumble:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Thank you kawaiileena!!

No problem! :D I just defended something I believe in (even though she's just polygons :laughing: ) But seriously, they SHOULD keep in mind it's just a videogame character, and have been made in 1997.. :grumble:
lmao, cant u use your imaganation

Kakashi509
07-10-2005, 03:34 PM
lol, but she's headless??? :eek: thats the best feature :love:

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 03:46 PM
Oooook, whatever floats your boat!

Kakashi509
07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I think I know who'd you date Tifa thats why your name is holy_Aeris and have an Aeris sig and avvie, Did I guess right

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 04:57 PM
........yes, you got me! (sarcasm, if ya didn't get that)
If i was a guy i would totally go for tifa, i justcan't stand aeris!

Kakashi509
07-10-2005, 05:03 PM
I still say Jenova should be an option :hot: <---- what i'd like Aeris to do

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Ye but then you'd have to add Scarlet, Elena, Yuffie, even Jesse maybe.

Kakashi509
07-10-2005, 09:24 PM
I should make a thread who is hotter Jenova or ruby weapon

Holy_Aeris
07-10-2005, 09:25 PM
lol Ruby Weapon! Definately!!!

crashNUMBERS
07-11-2005, 05:31 AM
Sure I can!!

*Imagines*

Hey aeris!! How'd you like the date!!??

Aeris: Oh crash your so horrible romantic!!

kawaiileena
07-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Thank you kawaiileena!!

I can, but I have my personal reasons for myself

CloudStrife48
07-11-2005, 04:57 PM
i cant believe this thread is still.... going

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-11-2005, 05:06 PM
and strong

CloudStrife48
07-11-2005, 05:12 PM
and strong

:O_O: that would be a matter of opinion :)

Strawberry_Mew
07-13-2005, 12:17 AM
I would'nt date any of them cuz me a girl X3 and Im not bi or Les but if I was a guy I would date Tifa ^^