PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish you lived somewhere else?

Apollo
04-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Well do you? I Do. I wish I lived somewhere in the UK. The city I live in is ok. I just don't want to live in the country i'm in.

Zeldy
04-08-2005, 08:41 PM
helsinki Finland, i would kill to live there

Rye
04-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Yes, I hate the area where I live and the people in it.

Resha
04-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Not now, nope. I like where I am! All my friendendnedneneds are here. xD But I'd luuufff to visit lotsa places, and I don't want to do uni here. Lol. (Here=Malaysia)

Blackmageboi
04-08-2005, 08:43 PM
i would like to live closer to my friends

boris no no
04-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Well do you? I Do. I wish I lived somewhere in the UK.
why on earth do you want that!?!?!
i would like to live in new zealand!

Aurey
04-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Yes.

I'm not sure where. Somewhere big and.. uh, classy?

Apollo
04-08-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't know. I just wish I didn't live in the USA anymore.

Chris
04-08-2005, 08:50 PM
Come to think of it... this place sucks!
But remember a house is not a home.

Ryth
04-08-2005, 08:51 PM

I know someone from New Zealand, she says its pretty uneventful there but I don't know you might think its cool there. I don't wanna live here anymore I hate it here....I want to live in Illinois don't ask why I have my reasons.....

Psychotic
04-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Neptune.

Resha
04-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Aaaaah New Zealand is so pretty and peaceful. And people can ride horsies over the green hills, there. I would like to live there! :)

Apollo
04-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Aaaaah New Zealand is so pretty and peaceful. And people can ride horsies over the green hills, there. I would like to live there! :)
Horsies? Now I want to live there! :p

DMKA
04-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Yes, I hate the area where I live and the people in it.
x100000000000000000000

Ryth
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Forget what my friend said! Middle Earth sounds AWESOME!!! But I still want to live in Illinois again for my own reasons...

Miriel
04-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Anywhere that isn't within a 10 mile radius of: A) the Beach or B) In-n-Out is not a place I'd want to live.

I'm pretty sure I'll live in Southern California for the rest of my life. It's my home. :)

DMKA
04-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Anywhere that isn't within a 10 mile radius of: A) the Beach or B) In-n-Out is not a place I'd want to live.

I'm pretty sure I'll live in Southern California for the rest of my life. It's my home. :)
:<3:

Me too...I miss it so much...it's the only place I want to live. :(

crashNUMBERS
04-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Nah, I like this boring little place called connecticut...

Oh wait...

TOKYO!!!!!!!!

Yamaneko
04-08-2005, 09:56 PM
The only reason I would move from SoCal is because of transportation. I hate the freeways here. I hate getting up in the morning and spending an hour in traffic. I hate the drivers. Otherwise this place is fine.

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 10:00 PM
I'd like to live in the states probably. UK is so boring and theres alot of country which is full of inbred people. USA looks cool and i'd like to live in a vast city like New York or sumin. And theres so many places to visit like LA and San Fran.
I mean the places I get to visit are places like Wales and Irland
*shivers*

Shlup
04-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I wish I lived in a very green place, with lots of tall green grass. And no traffic.

I'm loathe to move away from my siblings and grandparents though. I would cry for missing the former grow up, and cry again for missing the later's golden years. I'm just entirely too close to my family.

Cuchulainn
04-08-2005, 11:12 PM
I wish I lived in a very green place, with lots of tall green grass. And no traffic.

I'm loathe to move away from my siblings and grandparents though. I would cry for missing the former grow up, and cry again for missing the later's golden years. I'm just entirely too close to my family.

You should move here to Ireland, this is a 20 minute drive from me in the Antrim Valley's. I took this last summer.

Destai
04-08-2005, 11:16 PM
I'll live in the city when Im old enough to move out but Im happy to grow up where I am.

Leeza
04-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Although I'm living in the best place Canada has to offer weatherwise, I'm sure I must have lived in California in some of my previous lives and I'd like to move back there again.

SadisticStreetSoldie
04-08-2005, 11:19 PM
I wish I lived in South London because apparently it has a harmonious racial communitee most of the time and Canterbury looks friendly and like a harmonious racial communitee too. But when I bust out of university I'm sooooo going to move to New York City or Los Angeles they look so exciting and there seems to be so much variety there

Ouch!
04-08-2005, 11:30 PM
I've decided I'd rather live overseas again than in the United States. Sure, the States is better than the third world country I lived in, but Norway was so much more awesome than the States. I'd live in Australia, that'd be cool. I think I'd have a good time in the UK too. Not Canada, though. Canada sucks.

Destai
04-08-2005, 11:42 PM
I've decided I'd rather live overseas again than in the United States. Sure, the States is better than the third world country I lived in, but Norway was so much more awesome than the States. I'd live in Australia, that'd be cool. I think I'd have a good time in the UK too. Not Canada, though. Canada sucks.Canada rocks. People only hate it because Tv says theyre supposed to. ; ;

kikimm
04-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Canada rocks. People only hate it because Tv says theyre supposed to. ;_;

What?

I would, eventually, like to move somewhere else, but leaving all my friends would be too hard. Of course I'd make new ones, but i lvoe the ones I have right now so much, I'd rather not lose them, or even be put into a situation that I might.

But New Zealand, England, Sweden---I'd love to live in any of those places. Even Germany, perhaps...we'll see.

:D

Dreddz
04-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Actually when I think about it I'd rather live in a peaceful place like New Zealand that has the lowest crime rate

And oh yer. About that judge me thread I put on before that was closed ( I didnt know that type of stuff was disaproved ) that was a wrong picture of me. I accidently posted my Girlfriend who just laughed about it ( thank god )

crashNUMBERS
04-09-2005, 12:31 AM
How can I forget london. BEST TECHNO EVA!!

Edit: And dizee rascal lives there ^^...

Dreddz
04-09-2005, 12:35 AM
yay another Dizzee fan

crashNUMBERS
04-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Pull up your socks and stand up tall!!

Edit: To my east crew get paper
to my west side crew get paper
to my south side crew get paper
I tell a player here you are see you later!!!!!

Loony BoB
04-09-2005, 12:38 AM
The places I have lived in throughout my life? No. I am happy with the places I have lived. However, nowadays I wouldn't mind living in the US, but even then I'd rather stay here and just have certain people move from the US over here so I could keep my flat. :p

Agent Proto
04-09-2005, 12:41 AM
I would like to move away from Virginia. Though, I'm content at the moment. Maybe to California. :D?

smittenkitten
04-09-2005, 12:42 AM
Well do you? I Do. I wish I lived somewhere in the UK. The city I live in is ok. I just don't want to live in the country i'm in.
Wel i don't i live in UK it's RAIN RAIN RAIN and did i mention RAIN! wel i wish i lived where you do in the USA or CANADA! :D xXx

Destai
04-09-2005, 12:46 AM
What?
Im not "that" serious.bMaybe this is just the shows I've watched but a few shows Ive seen have made out Canada to be plain weird. Im talking about the simpsons and South Park. No I certainly dont believe everything South Park or the simpsons tell me but I know Ive seen it on other shows but I honestly cant name them. Personally I think those two shows tend to take what people in general think and joke about it.

Dreddz
04-09-2005, 12:59 AM
Wel i don't i live in UK it's RAIN RAIN RAIN and did i mention RAIN! wel i wish i lived where you do in the USA or CANADA! :D xXx

yer it rained alot recently. Even hailed

The Captain
04-09-2005, 01:02 AM
I enjoy where I live as I'm close enough to NYC without actually living in the city. For me, that's ideal, though I do intend to travel quite a bit in my life.

Take care all.

crashNUMBERS
04-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Hm. Near ny, Huh?? Do you live in CT 'cause thats where I live...

The Captain
04-09-2005, 01:05 AM
I live on Long Island, in Nassau County, still a part of New York, though not a part of New York City. Connecticut is a very beautiful state as well as I've traveled through there quite often.

Take care all.

crashNUMBERS
04-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Yeah but not that much special things here in CT...

Ko Ko
04-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Oh, God. Of course I wish I lived somewhere else.

Apollo
04-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Oh, God. Of course I wish I lived somewhere else.
I would too if I was treated the way you are there! I'd give you a hug but you would probobly slap me...

UltimaLimit
04-09-2005, 01:20 AM
California
New York
England
Australia
Hawaii
Antarctica
Pluto

Not necessarily in that order.

Sasquatch
04-09-2005, 02:07 AM
I live in Wisconsin now, and I hate it, but I have friends here. If I could move back to Georgia and take some of my friends with me, plus get my college as cheap, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'll probably move back to GA after I graduate, anyway.

Cuchulainn
04-09-2005, 02:53 AM
I guess if I had to live anywhere else it'd have to be America. Love the people, love the terrain & love the music....I would insist on importing British & Irish comedies though...best in the world imo.

Luc
04-09-2005, 03:10 AM
I'm actually okay with where I live. o_o

If I had to pick though, I'd probably pick New York, because I've always wanted to see it. o_o

Belethdolien
04-09-2005, 03:38 AM
I used to wish I lived somewhere else, untill I moved where I wanted to. To the US. And Then I dewcided I like Norway much better!

Rinen
04-09-2005, 06:52 AM
I live in a small terrible town that has 4k people. The technology is from the 90s, it's a tourism, oil, and seafood place. It sucks. I moved here five years ago and I hated it ever since. Everyone I knew before I moved, ended up moving to the far points of the US. So getting back together as a group would be near impossible. The community talks behind my back just because I'm pretty much the only college guy that grew his hair out for a promise to a girl back in my hometown. They think I do drugs and all that, because of that, I've lost part time jobs. Alaska is a fun place to live, but the town I'm in just plain sucks and I dont like anyone here. I've tried for five years to like this place a bit, but no luck. So, my answer to the question, is anywhere but here.

Dingo Jellybean
04-09-2005, 07:16 AM
I like where I am. The University of Maryland couldn't be better for me. I love it. I love this area. But Sydney, Australia or Niagra Falls wouldn't be so bad either.

Martyr
04-09-2005, 07:21 AM
The US is far to cool to pretend to dream of leaving.

I'm trying to think of an ideal place to go right now. I want to be in a blend of country and city. The city is too much for me. People are too mean. And it costs too much to live in the city besides.
But I don't want to go totally rural. The city has ruined me in that I cannot handle moving too slow or too absent-mindedly. I've become too smart to live in a dull world, so I'll probably just have to travel to wherever I go on my whims.

Yes, I intend to be rich.

Yes, my current net worth is somewhere in the negatives. Like, negativew $20,000.00 but I'll get out of that rut! I swear!

Kirobaito
04-09-2005, 07:22 AM
I plan on going out of state for college (because, for the most part, I despise Texas colleges), but I do plan on coming back here and spending the rest of my life here. I could never settle in another place. It's just too wonderful here.

Martyr
04-09-2005, 07:44 AM
When I went to Texas, everybody there was so hard-core Texan that I have decided to definately spend some time there and see if I can fall in love with the place like so many people have.

rubah
04-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Not particularly

Meat Puppet
04-09-2005, 10:00 AM
I would like to live on RSL's hat.

Dreddz
04-09-2005, 12:22 PM
I would just want to live anywere appart from UK
That speaks english

Little Miss Awesome
04-09-2005, 12:40 PM
I just want to love somewhere tropical and nice, and somewhere near a cheap airport so I can go travelling! :D