PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Lagoon

JseanjohnC
04-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Where is it? short and sweet...thanks

Cybele
04-08-2005, 11:12 PM
In one of the lower corners of the map...I think it's the left hand corner kind of where Dauggerio is. It's in a cave under one of the those little islands.

Chibi Youkai
04-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Extreme south of the lost continent. If you don't have a dark blu chocobo though, it's a severe pain in the rear to get to, though. You have to call Choco on the island above it and circle all the way around to get to it.

JseanjohnC
04-08-2005, 11:45 PM
so is it possible that I can go to it? i just did the Treno card game thing on disc 3

Cybele
04-08-2005, 11:47 PM
so is it possible that I can go to it? i just did the Treno card game thing on disc 3

So long as you have the boat or airship and have at least a light blue chocobo, then yes, it is possible.

Chibi Youkai
04-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Or, if you do have a dark blue or gold chocobo, that's all you need. But I think you can't get the dark blue untill you get to that lagoon.

Llanowar
04-09-2005, 12:16 AM
that is correct because the chocograph for the mtn. upgrade is dug up in the lagoon. on the map from where the chocobo tracks are go to the west (left) then slightly north (up) until you find the southern edge of the lost continent and then travel back to the Southeast. This takes a bit of time in order to fidn the path that takes you all the way back to the appropriate island, but hey you have to do it or you wont get the best chocograph items.

Destai
04-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Is it meant to be a reference to bahamut lagoon :p ?

JseanjohnC
04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
I am back from moving and havent been on the boards in a while...so I am still confused should I use a Blue/Gold Chocobo to get there if its my first time? Or use my airship and walk or what? thanks

Chibi Youkai
04-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Unless you have a dark blue chocobo, you have to land on the island above the lagoon, and go all the way around in the light blue areas to get to the lagoon. You have to have at least a light blue. Use this map for reference.

Flammering Salamander
11-08-2005, 07:26 PM
I'm getting mad! I tried lots of times, and still I can't reach that Chocobo Lagoon. I only have the light blue chocobo, so i can't walk in deep waters or even fly. Could someone tell me what am I supposed to do? I beg you, anyone!!!

GunbladeMaster
11-08-2005, 08:10 PM
o ok
first u land on this small island (with an airship or the Blue Narcisis) where there are chocobo tracks (small island with 1 beach)
then follow the outer most shallow waters until u get to the Forgotten continent than turn and it should be self explanantory

and i dont see y u didnt just start a new thread instead of reviving this...

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
11-11-2005, 12:53 AM
knight.. cough cough.. more like
"person wearing panties of deadpool"
sorry i cant help i didnt get in much for ff9
kindof stuck at memoria at monment

GunbladeMaster
11-11-2005, 03:50 PM
uve got issues