PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! WHAT'S THIS?? (ending spoilers)

Migoto-Megami
04-09-2005, 06:27 AM
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/gamebooks/ffx2/img/ffx2_ultimaomega.jpg

Cybele
04-09-2005, 06:30 AM
I would assume that it's some kind of manga. I don't know, but that screen shot is from the perfect ending of FFX-2.

Masamune·1600
04-09-2005, 06:45 AM
It's an official strategy guide/art book for FFX-2.

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I would assume that it's some kind of manga. I don't know, but that screen shot is from the perfect ending of FFX-2.
thant's not the perfect end.it's ether the happy one or the good one.the perfect end is when tidus and yuna are in zanarkind at night and they are talking...then yuna pushes tidus in the water.
but i like that cover.in the background,i thought it said 3.

fahadalhasan
04-09-2005, 04:55 PM
That is the perfect ending, i had 100%, with all the items, garment grids, abilities, blah, blah, blah and i got that ending! or did i, LOL :D

I have the european version, american, canadian, japanese versions might be different! :D

Squall of SeeD
04-09-2005, 04:59 PM
As masamune1600 said, it's one of the official Japanese Strategy Guides for the game, this one even including the musical scores to the game's songs. In Japan, Strategy Guides are called Ultimania Guides.

That is the perfect ending, i had 100%, with all the items, garment grids, abilities, blah, blah, blah and i got that ending! or did i, LOL :D

I have the european version, american, canadian, japanese versions might be different! :D

That screenshot is from the Good Ending, not the Perfect. The Perfect Ending isn't even an FMV.

lulusgirl
04-09-2005, 05:00 PM
oh.i'm sorry.that's a cool cover though.

Pouring Rain
04-23-2005, 11:33 PM
It is??? And that is from the Good Ending. One of them anyway.

ruby_91
05-02-2005, 05:39 PM
thant's not the perfect end.it's ether the happy one or the good one.the perfect end is when tidus and yuna are in zanarkind at night and they are talking...then yuna pushes tidus in the water.
but i like that cover.in the background,i thought it said 3.
no, that's not the perfect one. after yuna pushes tidus in the water, they talk a little bit more, and then tidus fades away....therefore, it is not the perfect ending. the perfect ending is the one where they are standing in the water in front of besaid.

Dr.M
05-31-2005, 07:20 AM
WHAT!!! he fades!!!

Big D
05-31-2005, 08:50 AM
No, because that part is simply not true. It's either a mistake, or a deliberate attempt to start a rumour.

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 09:44 PM
?!?!?!?! I thought the perfect ending was when the Fayth on the Farplane talked to Yuna then made Tidus stay human and that was infront of besaid island with Wakka and all Or at least that's what i thougth the perfect ending was

Necronopticous
05-31-2005, 10:11 PM
I thought the perfect ending was when Tidus and Yuna do the Macarena :confused:

The Anarchy Angel
05-31-2005, 10:14 PM
Now that would have been classic...with Yuna scratching her nails down a black board...oops...i mean singing

Dark Songstress
06-01-2005, 01:09 AM
where did you get that picture from?

Squall of SeeD
06-01-2005, 07:33 AM
?!?!?!?! I thought the perfect ending was when the Fayth on the Farplane talked to Yuna then made Tidus stay human and that was infront of besaid island with Wakka and all Or at least that's what i thougth the perfect ending was

That's the Good Ending. The Perfect Ending involves another scene after that.

By the way, to the poster who said that Tidus fades after Yuna pushes him, that's totally false.

DMKA
06-01-2005, 07:56 AM
I thought the perfect ending was when Tidus and Yuna do the Macarena :confused:
You mean that would be the perfect ending. :D

Tai-Ti
06-01-2005, 11:18 AM
i havent finished the game quite yet, im near the end, and i acctually like ppl tellin me wats gunna happen next :) i didnt complette the game very well, like i always say, im not that paitient, ill only finish the game at boy mayb 60%! So can sum1 tell me the ending for that, and no, i didnt get the secret sence at the end of chaper3, for sum reason it didnt work, ill try again wen i play it again :)