PDA

View Full Version : You have about a month or two left to live. What do you do?

DragonflyLex
04-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Say if you knew you had a month or two to live..what would you do with that time you had left in life!?!

udsuna
04-09-2005, 08:43 AM
I don't know exactly, but I want to go skydiving (I'm afraid of heights). Then contract at least two or three STD's (not entirely on purpose). Then give them to a mister Osama Bin Laden, in such a way as to make sure he wasn't willing. Then turn him in and donate all that reward money to charity. Maybe help buy my way out of hell :p.

Oh, and I want a spring-loaded contraption installed in my coffin, so that I get shot out of the box during my wake. That way, all my relatives with weak hearts will be right there with me in the afterlife... not because I'm that fond of them, but for some cheap laughs.

Also, I'll make a video will.

Big D
04-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Udsuna, your heart is truly wicked:D

As for me...
I'd probably liquidate as many assets as I could (i.e, sell everything) and use the remaining money to go on a wee tiki-tour, visiting people and places around the world. I've made a small number of good friends thanks to the internet; if I had little time left to live, I'd love to meet as many as I could.

Rainecloud
04-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Marry my girlfriend, consumate the Marriage and spend all my money on take-away food.

Rase
04-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Something..... different.

Kirobaito
04-09-2005, 09:03 AM
I'd go sky-diving, Rocky Mountain climbing, and spend 2.7 seconds on a bull named Blue Manchu. I'd love deeper, and I'd speak sweeter, and I'd give forgiveness I'd been denying.

No, really, I would probably sleep. I'm not afraid of dying, and would probably want it to come pretty quickly.

Meat Puppet
04-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Something so horrible that people talk about me in disgust for 5 minutes after I die, then forget about me and go back to their lives.

Dreddz
04-09-2005, 09:30 AM
I'd probablt eat crap
Go skydiving which ive always wanted to do
speed around town in a car
i dunno lots of stuff

Ko Ko
04-09-2005, 09:42 AM
I'd devote all my time to finding 'that perfect man'.

Samuraid
04-09-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm not afraid of dying, and would probably want it to come pretty quickly.

Leene
04-09-2005, 09:50 AM
:save: I'd do all the crazy thinks that i wanted to do in all my life..... :save:

The Captain
04-09-2005, 10:09 AM
Like Big D said, I'd also probably liquidate all that I had and do my best to distribute it to people and places where I think it can be most useful. I'd then spend the rest of my time using the connections I've made to reconnect with people I've lost touch with or meet for the first time, friends that I've never had the honor of seeing in person. I would tell everyone I know that I believe in them and try to push them to believe in themselves as well. I would cherish each moment, as I hope I do already, and try the best to seize each day.

Take care all.

Blackmageboi
04-09-2005, 10:43 AM
i wouold od whatever i liked and if it was rabies i had make a list of people to bite!!

Rye
04-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I'd visit all of the people very important to me and spend time with the most important one until I kick the bucket. Also, I'd give my stuff to charity and give some money to some Lobster saving foundation, as I'm opposed to how the lobster are treated, and other money to those Animal Cops that save the animals in the cities. :)

Also, I'd try to accomplish something very big, something with singing.

Blackmageboi
04-09-2005, 01:52 PM
hmm... spend time with friends and try to get a movment going to overthrow the government!

DMKA
04-09-2005, 02:37 PM
KIll myself.

Aurey
04-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I'd drink some bleach and see what happens afterwards.

Or punch some guy or girl in the face randomly everyday for the rest of my life.

fire_of_avalon
04-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I would run around the world like a hobo with one set of clothes, visit every person I've ever met who was worth my time, and change all the bad stuff in their lives. After that, I'll fix my family and then I'll go die.

Oh, I'll probably make Matt marry somewhere in there. Guilt him and such xD

XxSephirothxX
04-09-2005, 04:59 PM
I'd probably travel and see parts of the world I'd never experienced, and maybe even meet a few people face-to-face that I've met online. I'd probably go wild and try out any stunt I'd been too afraid to pull off before. The question should be more like "If you had a month or two left to live, what wouldn't you do?"

Boosk
04-09-2005, 05:06 PM
eat so much chocolate I explod! And then I want to be buried in a clear non degradable coffin on a cliff so that when the cliff errodedes Ill be sticking out and every1 will be able to see me!!! Then Ill fall into the sea and wash up on a desert island and the native will hail me as thier new god so ill live forever!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA HAT HAT HAT HAT!
Kagga :love:

Nod
04-09-2005, 05:11 PM
on receiving the news i would go out and get absolutely trashed.

Then, after a week of debauchery, I would spend the next few weeks preparing myself for the transition from life to death.

Old Manus
04-09-2005, 05:12 PM
KIll myself.

Sephex
04-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Take a gun and watch my brains splatter all over a wall.

Peegee
04-09-2005, 05:49 PM
Do nothing differently.

Resha
04-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Eat, drink and be merry! xD (Yes, I shall DRINK. Mwahahaah!)

Infection13
04-09-2005, 06:03 PM
I would hunt down and kill everyone ive ever hated. Then id bomb down Bucknham Palace and dethrone the goverment. Id kill all generics and id make certain bands more noticed in the world. And id make it the law so that that discrimination has heavy penalties. O and any Animal killing would result in death to its commiter accept food rescorces. And that everyone must get along and hopefully destroy all religion in every region. o.0 Religion is such a problem its why thers so many problems. O ye then id educate everyone about the dream states and make Religiouse documents and figuers in schools illegal. And then die a peacfull rest and have a huge statue of a Machanical-Dragon as my head stone.

Logan
04-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Go visit all my friends and say goodbye to my family and then spend time with my boyfriend. :)

rubah
04-09-2005, 06:48 PM
I thought about this last night.

I'd want to make out a will of who's gonna get my stuff (lots of books mostlyXD)
make a list of people to make amends with
be kissed
spend a lot more time talking with God
hangglide from my house down to school:D
go to a beach somewhere with a lot of friends,
make a big lj post saying 'so long! and thanks for all the fish'

boris no no
04-09-2005, 07:16 PM
take out a HUGE loan and take all my money out. go on a 3 week drinking bender, shag as many men as poss, slap tony blair and george bush, dance naked through this waterfall fountain in Derby and then just watch the sun rise on the last day and listen to the birdies.

Gadwin
04-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Practice necromancy

Psychotic
04-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Suicide bomb Avril Lavigne, but not before I'd announced "This is for William Shatner!"

Loony BoB
04-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Hello Utah, hello NZ. I'd be on a trip home via Utah. Or maybe I'd go to NZ and then Utah... I'd just want to be with the people I love the most when I die, so yeah.

Miriel
04-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Wild. Drunken. Debauchery.

Either that or I would spend that last month making a short film like Cameron Duncan (http://cameronduncan.com/) did and immortalize myself on film.

Psychotic
04-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Either that or I would spend that last month making a short film like Cameron Duncan (http://cameronduncan.com/) did and immortalize myself on film.I saw his work on the RotK EE DVD and it was amazing.

Harvest Moon
04-10-2005, 12:55 AM
I'd spend every waking moment with Iri and do my best to give her the happiest time of her life. Because there wouldn't be a chance too much longer..

Gadwin
04-10-2005, 01:11 AM
i think mine was the most practical, then you can still be technically alive