PDA

View Full Version : My roommate's puking drunk.

-N-
04-09-2005, 10:24 AM
It's kinda annoying me - he needs to get over it. :p (He'll be fine.)

Fortunately, he's a cool cat - so I don't run into too many problems with him, and vice versa. I know there was a thread here recently about bad roommates, but I'm going to start another one anyways just <s>so I can watch it get closed</s> to keep the conversation going. Any stories?

Meat Puppet
04-09-2005, 10:26 AM
I make my friends eat their own spew. I'm not sure about my cats, though.

TheAbominatrix
04-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Shlup's boyfriend's room mate peed in the fridge one time when he was drunk. It was le awesome.

-N-
04-09-2005, 10:59 AM
I want to meet him and throw money at him. :D

Rainecloud
04-09-2005, 11:02 AM
I'd pity his poor soul and give him a good talking to.

I despise drunkards.

Ko Ko
04-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Drunk is BAD. I've never drank alcohol in my life.

Destai
04-09-2005, 11:12 AM
I once had to share a room with three others last year during a school trip.One of them couldnt keep his dick in his pance and had to have a wank in the bathroom of a small b&b with three other 13 year olds. Now I have no beef with masturbating but not being able to hold it off for the weekend in a squashed room didnt go down well with any of us. Disgusted one of us mentioned it to a random person from one or two other groups and nature took its course as his social life plummeted. Well thats Highschool for you.

Dreddz
04-09-2005, 12:13 PM
mate was once sick on some gals head
it was so funny but the gal got some lad to smack him
werent laughing in da morning

Miriel
04-09-2005, 12:47 PM
My suitemates always get drunk whenever they have boy problems. And they have a lot of boy problems. Just the other week one of them got drunk out of her mind and locked herself in her room and started crying cause she had to go pee.

Me: Open the door!
Her: Omg, I have to pee!
Me: ok...well open the door
Her: [sobbing] I neeeeed to peeeee! Take me to the bathroom pleeease.
Me: Well, open the goddamn door! *insert profanity here*
Her: hahahahahahah *crash*

Turns out she fell on her desk and chipped her tooth.

Silly girl.

Rye
04-09-2005, 01:45 PM
Am I the only one who felt very nolstagic when they saw this thread and thought of ff babe's "my CAT puked on my carpet" thread. xD

fire_of_avalon
04-09-2005, 04:12 PM
I can't tell any of my roommate stories here. Seriously.

Nod
04-09-2005, 05:19 PM
last year one of my housemates got wasted in town, came home, realised he had forgotten his key so kicked the backdoor in.
One of my housemates sprayed our living room with mustard whilst drunk a month or two ago.

These two things were both particularily annoying. Other stuff has happened, but I can't go into details here. :D

Resha
04-09-2005, 05:54 PM
:( Roomates sound awful from all these stories. >=/ I don't know if I want one anymore...

rubah
04-09-2005, 06:44 PM
People on school trips who keep you up until well after 3 am with excessive rap music are HORRIBLE.

I functioned on an excellent three hours of sleep that night.

Resha
04-09-2005, 07:03 PM
People on school trips who keep you up until well after 3 am with excessive rap music are HORRIBLE.

:D My friends are tolerant.

boris no no
04-09-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah me too...... :shifty: :shifty:

These two things were both particularily annoying. Other stuff has happened, but I can't go into details here.
oooooooo orgy! :p

Gadwin
04-09-2005, 07:30 PM
I only drink on special occasions, and never enough that I don't remember what I've done or enough to pass out. I did fall through a table last St. Patricks day though

Shlup
04-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Then how do you know it's bad?

Destai
04-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Then how do you know it's bad?I have to write that down.

Shlup
04-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, I always say.

Rye
04-09-2005, 10:29 PM

I think she means that people acting drunk isn't good.

Shlup
04-09-2005, 10:38 PM

I think she means that people acting drunk isn't good.
What's the difference?

Raven Nox
04-09-2005, 10:48 PM

I functioned on an excellent three hours of sleep that night.

The people in the apartment next to me do this, it used to be almost ALL THE TIME! After like a bunch of peole complained though, it cut down, but they still do it. It only really bugs me because I hate rap music with a passion. If they were playing GOOD music till 3, I'd be fine. I'll sleep during school ;D I do that already away.

Miriel
04-09-2005, 10:51 PM
:( Roomates sound awful from all these stories. >=/ I don't know if I want one anymore...
Nah, these are the things that make the college experience memorable.

If all anyone ever did was study and keep quiet, you wouldn't have these crazy "remember that time when you..." stories to laugh about later on. :)

Chaos
04-09-2005, 10:57 PM
I have no room-mate so yaknow. But whenever my boyfriend gets drunk he is more than a handful to handle.
I think I've ranted about this before - the drama, the passing out, the throwing up and suicide attempts. No fun.

Still, hasn't happened for a while.

I don't drink much - I'm not anti-drink but I'm definatly cautious around alcohol. I've seen too much of it's bad effects to be all 'yay lets get pissed'. Not to mention that attitude annoys me.

I don't mind getting drunk - as long as it happens in an enviroment where the chances of you doing something stupid are low and as long as you dont do anything really dangerous or emotionally challenging.

Chaos

Samuraid
04-09-2005, 11:09 PM
I drink and so do two of my roommates, no one has been drunk yet...I don't think anyone plans to ever get drunk.

Nod
04-10-2005, 01:58 AM
yeah me too...... :shifty: :shifty:

These two things were both particularily annoying. Other stuff has happened, but I can't go into details here.
oooooooo orgy! :p

No. Get your mind out of the gutter Boris!!!! :p
Also, drunk is not bad, until the next day :barf:

I dont really mind my housemates getting drunk because, basically, im just as bad. :p :D

JamesY
04-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I dont really mind my housemates getting drunk because, basically, im just as bad. :p :D

What, like the time you got messed up and passed out fully clothed in the bathtub, and didn't wake up even after Boyd booted the door down and we turned the shower on, and then later flashed me and Tim, much to our horror? Hi, by the way. :D