PDA

View Full Version : Should i get it?

fahadalhasan
04-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Do you think i should get Final Fantasy XI?

Please post your comments here?

I live in England and how much will it cost monthly? And can you cancel your subscription if you want to?

Thnx! :)

Miriel
04-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Check out the FFXI FAQ (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58856), it'll answer a lot of your questions.

Would I recommend the game? Definitely.

fahadalhasan
04-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Thnx! I might get it! But i probably won't get to play it much though because my sis will be on the comp! :( But if i do get it i will try!!

If i do, can you have teams?

Rostum
04-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Yeah this game is pretty cool, you will get addicted. =)

You can be in teams (or as we call it, parties) with a maximum of 6 people. But you can join alliances for a maximum of 18 people I think, or somewhere around there.

Just one suggestion, don't play this game flat-out. If you feel you need to take a break, then just leave the game and take a break, otherwise things get nasty. >.<;

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Thnx, i will get it after my comp is fixed, i'm not gonna use my familycomp, i'm gonna save up for a laptop and use that, and then noone can see what i am doing, it will be mine! i'm nearly there!

zoti
04-10-2005, 03:48 PM
hmmmmm laptop might not be the best option for FFXI

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Why Not? The specifications are correct! Could you please tell me why?

P.s. if i sound like i'm nagging, i'm not! okay!? :)

Rostum
04-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Actually, you can get laptops that would run it better than most desktops. Of course some desktops will be better though.

What are you laptop specifications?

i.e. RAM, HDD, Graphics Card, CPU speed, etc.

Miriel
04-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm using a laptop to play. It sucks cause you have to hold down the fn key to run, rest, open menus etc.

I miss having a keypad. ;_;

Rostum
04-10-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm using a laptop to play. It sucks cause you have to hold down the fn key to run, rest, open menus etc.

I miss having a keypad. ;_;

Just buy a cheap USB keyboard to plug into the laptop. Maybe 20 bucks. It will help. ^^;

Miriel
04-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Just buy a cheap USB keyboard to plug into the laptop. Maybe 20 bucks. It will help. ^^;
I'll give you my address and you can send me one, cause I can't be bothered to actually get one for myself. ^_^