PDA

View Full Version : chocograph pieces

Maya
04-09-2005, 02:18 PM
I have all the 6 pieces but now I canīt find that spot where to get to air garden. Is it always in the middle of the continents?
And what those writings mean in the pieces? Does those places have treasures or what??? I mean that whatīs in Kventis peninsula and those other places?
What about that mognet central. Where is it? I donīt find that crack in that islandīs wall. Which side is it?
:confused:

Azotar
04-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Hey, the black shadows are not always found, sometimes you have to wait a long time, get into battles for it to appear in all the 5 places were the chocobograph pieces say. (note: it won't appear all at once in all the places)

No. those thing will take you to the chocobo fliying gardenswere you fight Ozma.

ruby_91
05-01-2005, 10:34 PM
the shadow appears here: an island near chocobo's lagoon, behind alexandria castle, in the middle of the worldmap, a place near the desert palace, at the east coast of the forgotten continent. i might have missed a location, though.....please tell me if i have.
as for the mognet central, it is located on an island straight north of the desert with the quicksand on the outer cont. it is a crack in the mountain. ^_^