PDA

View Full Version : Where to lvl 50-85??

Shearo
04-09-2005, 08:25 PM
im stuck... i really want to kill omega and get the ragnarok but i need to be lvl 85!!! where do i lvl up at these lvl's? PLEASE HELP ME OUT! :confused: thank you in advance

EDIT: im on PS btw if that is any help :) also i have heard you can beat omega at lower lvl's but i still get absoloutely obliterated at lvl 53 ^^

Ultima Shadow
04-09-2005, 08:41 PM
The best place to level up in is the top floor in the castle in the cleft of dimensions. :cool:

Shearo
04-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Do you mean the place where you fight iron giants before twin tanya? i lvled from 42-53 there but then it takes too long to lvl!!! (like an hour per lvl using vengswd)

KuRt
04-09-2005, 09:01 PM
use odin or doom. also easy exp battles are in the desert where is the north mountain if there are 5 of those little monsters or 2 little monsters and a anku heggu just use odin. you get 1000+ exp per battle. it aint much but battles are easy

Ultima Shadow
04-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Odin and Doom doesn't work on Iron Gigants. The best way I've found to kill them is by summoning Leviathan a few times.

And yes, it DOES take ages to level up later on. It's really an awful pain.

Masamune·1600
04-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Omega and Shinryuu can easily be beaten at Level 53. Here are a few strategies:

Shinryuu: The quickest way to beat Shinryuu, in my experience, involves four Coral Rings and eight Dragon Lances. The Coral Rings will eliminate Tidal Wave as a problem. Then have every character Jump with the doubled spears. Shinryuu should go down fairly quickly. Alternatively, if you have protection from water and ice, you can just hack away until it goes down. Dragon Lances, if you have any, are still useful.

Omega: Omega is, in my opinion, much more interesting than Shinryuu. Omega has Auto-Reflect, is untouchable by normal physical attacks, and is immune, among other things, to Coin Toss and Meteo. My suggestion, unless you're looking for an additional challenge, is to make sure at least one character has learned !Sword up to at least level 5, and has learned SShot as well. Additionally, dual wielding from the Ninja is also advised. Change said character to Bare class, and use Sword and SShot as abilities. Equip the Ragnarok received from Shinryuu in the primary hand, and something like a Masamune or Strato in the other. Start off by casting Bolt3 magic on your sword, then follow with a few SShots (4x attacks). Omega should go down. I would keep the other three characters in a healing/support role; the Blue Magic Guardian is definitely advisable.

These strategies, of course, do need certain abilities. However, this is much quicker than adding 30 levels, and you may have learned some or all of these already.

Shearo
04-09-2005, 10:38 PM
my e-mail adress is *snip* feel free to add me and we can talk about FF all we want without the confines of a forum!!! :D oh and odin does work on iron gigants on PS

Ultima Shadow
04-09-2005, 10:59 PM
my e-mail adress is *snip* feel free to add me and we can talk about FF all we want without the confines of a forum!!! :D oh and odin does work on iron gigants on PS
Sorry, but I prefere talking on this forum.

Really? Odin does not work on the Snes version. Or maybe I just have bad luck... but when I summon Odin on Iron Gigants, he always do Gungnir instead.

Shearo
04-10-2005, 12:12 AM
i hate talking in forums... sometimes... and this is one of those times.. i just want to talk with sum1 about FFV :mad2: :p

Ultima Shadow
04-10-2005, 12:33 AM
Then why did you join this forum at all? You really shouldn't do things that you hate.

Del Murder
04-10-2005, 12:43 AM
Please stay on topic and take conversations to pms.

Shearo
04-10-2005, 01:18 AM
im just turning my PS2 on.... it's omega time!!!! i am lvl 52-53 and i tried earlier but it pwned me :P this time i have a new tactic... wish me luck i'll be a few mins!!! :)

OMG! i pwned omega!! the omega badge is mine mwahahah!!! he was eaaaaaasssy :) now for shinryu!!!!

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

Gwelenguchenkus
04-10-2005, 02:15 AM
I'm not so sure that you preparing to battle omega and actually beating him are worth two seperate topics...

but congratulations regardless.

Masamune·1600
04-10-2005, 02:35 AM
Just out of curiosity, did you use the strategy I recommended?

Shearo
04-10-2005, 11:06 AM
i used part of your stratagy and part of another thanks for your help :)

Ultima Shadow
04-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Hmmm... seems like Odin DOES work after all. I guess I just had bad luck the first times I tried. :greenie: