PDA

View Full Version : who is the hottest actor/actress?

nightmare666
04-09-2005, 08:27 PM
personallty i think its Elizbeth Hurly in bedazzled. :love:

gokufusionss1
04-09-2005, 08:40 PM
tera patrick is pretty fine.

rubah
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
sadly enough I am hardly acquainted with how most actors look, but unless I'm not remembering something right, hugh grant and orlando bloom can look pretty hawt:D

Marshall Banana
04-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Keanu Reeves!

smittenkitten
04-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Keanu Reeves!
YOU BETTER BELIEVE HE'S HOT!then there's Orlando Bloom and my hunny Sean Biggerstaff!!*kisses picture* :love: xXx

Miriel
04-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Love him, hate him, you can't deny that Orlando Bloom is a good looking man. So much pretty!

And Ewan McGregor is handsome in that charming, bohemian revolutionary sorta way.

As for women, I think Liv Tyler and Natalie Portman are stunning human beings.

Captain Maxx Power
04-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Angelina Jolie is too good for any of us. Eventually, the world shall see the error of its ways, and crown Miss Jolie Queen of the Planet Earth, and we shall all throw ourselves on a funeral pyre, just to prove how much we adore her. And then Maxx Power shall stand on a hill, shake his head, and say "I know she's good looking, but this is ridiculous!" - The Book of MP - Chapter 19 - Verse 7 Line 25-28

Chris
04-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Grace Jones.

Crazy the Clown
04-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Some of my favorites-

-Milla Jovovich.
-Sunrise Adams.
-Cytheria. (All I can tell you about her is her name.)

Vaprice
04-11-2005, 01:04 AM
The guy from the matrix who's name is "The key maker"

and seriously Halle berry

Dingo Jellybean
04-11-2005, 05:13 AM

Joking or not, you will die a very horrible death.

My nod goes to Jennifer Connelly.

Meat Puppet
04-11-2005, 05:46 AM
http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/rambo-2/rambo-2-04.jpg

HybridFan
04-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Alien Sun
Mia Sorvino
Marisa Tomei

Spiffing Cheese
04-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Keanu Reeves!

Yay! Have you seen Bill and Ted?

YukiKiro
04-11-2005, 09:54 PM
halle berry (or however you spell her name). i don't know why, just something about her that could make me squeal (but i won't do that here)

Mercen-X
04-11-2005, 09:57 PM
I think it's Barry

Also, Fred Winter played Bill S. Preston Esquire (for any who care)

My nod goes to Jennifer Connelly

I love Jen. She was what kept me watching through Labyrinth and Rocketeer.

Dingo Jellybean
04-12-2005, 05:56 AM
I love Jen. She was what kept me watching through Labyrinth and Rocketeer.

The reason I love her is because she doesn't sound ditzy, and she's not over-the-top in her appearance. I like her, model looks, but dresses like a soccer mom. Gotta love that.

crazybayman
04-12-2005, 02:51 PM

and seriously Halle berry
Definitely Halle Berry. She's unbelievably hot in every movie she does. And anyone who hasn't seen Swordfish, watch it.

If there was one actress I could have my way with, it would be her. :love:

Marshall Banana
04-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Yay! Have you seen Bill and Ted?

Yes, I have! ^^; I especially love when his hair is long like it is in that movie. His hair...and his eyes...and his voice...and...
He's just perty.

Black_Mamba
04-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Definatley Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu :love:

Swordicanus
04-16-2005, 11:17 PM
Kirsten Dunst or Tara Reid they are 2 hot little minxes

FF Junkie
04-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Yes, Halle Berry is phenomenal, but there are some truly gorgeous women being overlooked. Kristin Kreuk and Erica Durance (both from Smallville), Shana Hiatt (World Poker Tour Hostess), Salma Hayek, Kate Hudson, Maria Menounos....this world is just full of beautiful gals :D My faves have got to be Kreuk and Brittany Snow though. I don't go for the kind of gals who will dress all slutty to try and get people's attention (a la Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra- not that they too aren't beautiful women). It's the gal next door type, the ones who look beautiful when they wake up, the ones who are shy about their beauty rather than arrogant, and maintain a caring heart rather than a stuck-up, materialistic " I get what I want" attitude that just drive me wild :love: .... too bad they all seem to have boyfriends :cry: lol

Anyways, I'm secure in my masculinity, so as for some genetically blessed males: I'll give you the guys I see on here all over the place; Keanu and Orlando are good looking fellas. And you've got to love Ewen McGregor too ( I mean, he can play a kick-arse Jedi one minute, then sing his heart out in Moulin Rouge the next- amazing range of talents). But you're all REALLY overlooking a few regular ole' "stallions" by not mentioning Matthew McConaughey and Tom Welling. And I think I must be dreaming... I don't think I've seen BRAD PITT or TOM CRUISE mentioned in here?! LOL.. did Hell freeze over or something?! :p

Fourleafclover
04-17-2005, 08:35 AM
Kirsten Dunst is awfully cute but David Bowie's got my vote. He's hot! Hot! Hot!