PDA

View Full Version : Winamp Playlists

HybridFan
04-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Here is my winamp playlist, post yours if you wish. This topic shows members your taste in music.

Dingo Jellybean
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
You should get an XHTML iTunes playlist, it's much easier on the eyes and better organized.

www.geocities.com/dingojellybean2/playlist.html

You're actually like, the first person who has fewer songs than me with a legitimate playlist.

HybridFan
04-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Are you the same D Jellybean that does the best walkthroughs for FF, if you are then whooa I'm not worthy. Thanks to you I got Eden summon in FF8. I use ogg and ITunes doesn't play them, so I'm stuck with Winamp.

Dingo Jellybean
04-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Are you the same D Jellybean that does the best walkthroughs for FF, if you are then whooa I'm not worthy. Thanks to you I got Eden summon in FF8. I use ogg and ITunes doesn't play them, so I'm stuck with Winamp.

Yeah, I am that Jellybean. :) But I never really thought my guides were that good, a lot of people made guides better than me.

I remember iTunes converts all unprotected WMA files, but I guess they don't do it for OOG, so that sucks. I use to have a Winamp playlist, but I just like the extra info that's on the iTunes playlist. :/

Kirobaito
04-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Oh noes, don't worship Dingo. There are about 100 bazillion people better than him. :p Go Mavs!

Uh...

www.geocities.com/eoffsupreme/playlist.txt

A bit updated, with 3-4 new songs from last time.

Loony BoB
04-10-2005, 09:13 PM
http://www.aiyon.com/keke/playlist.htm

Erdrick Holmes
04-10-2005, 09:20 PM
You should get an XHTML iTunes playlist, it's much easier on the eyes and better organized.

www.geocities.com/dingojellybean2/playlist.html

You're actually like, the first person who has fewer songs than me with a legitimate playlist.

How do I make a XHTML playlist on iTunes?

Endless
04-10-2005, 09:59 PM
http://lopez.famille.free.fr/playlist.htm

Eventually, I'll get around to fixing all the id3 tags to be complete. Someday.

krissy
04-10-2005, 10:10 PM
O:-)