PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Setup

HybridFan
04-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Here is a chance to post your computer setup, here is mine.

Meat Puppet
04-10-2005, 11:38 AM
A desk, a computer and a chair. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

Rainecloud
04-10-2005, 06:31 PM
My computer resides under a wooden table.

DMKA
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/devilmaykickass/000_1018_small.jpg

rubah
04-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I'm too lazy to steal my mom's camera or find batteries for mine. So I shall describe it.

There is a desk. One side houses the monitor, it's like a 17/19 inch or something I dunno. It's crt and rather large. Had to move the shelf that has stuff like keychains, little weird carved figures we found in teh piano, a gremlin, a plastic cutout, a penguin, and a turtle and a terrapin to fit it.

The monitor has two small speakers on either side, and a bawls bottle beside one. There are a number of cd cases in front of it, as well as a book, aloe vera, a scrunchie, a tablet stylus, a pencil, easter and valentine's candy, and an now-empty glass of water.

Below the desk in front o fhte monitor is a roll out keyboard shelf. Besides my keyboard there are a number of SOBE lids I have collected. On the desk to the right of where the keyboard is below is my mouse pad. It has a space scene on it. and a mouse. it's grey. Then there's some papers, a pen, and my tablet. Behind these in an alcove is my tower. It has two stickers that say 'genuine pewter' on the cd and dvd drives. On the side of the case is a bawls nutrition facts label. taped near it is the plastic cover to my tablet.

On top of my case is a TY beanie baby (Bam the Ram I think) and a blue fuzzy elephant. On the shelf above these are all my unused cds on a spool and in a rack.

On the top shelf are taped some things-- a User Friendly comic strip, some notes from my teachers saying how great I am, a 'Choose Not to Use' antidrug ribbon, and clipped to that is my name tag from space camp. It has a yellow child cancer awareness ribbon pinned to it.

Sitting on the top is a 2004 calendar, a name tag that says 'John Rutledge South Carolina' a solitary clean kleenex, some floppies, a fake pot of flowers, a gourd instrument, our dsl modem, and the wireless router. The router has a Pikachu toy from a Burger King kids meal (my sister worked at burger king and brought us one. They had certain numbers on the sacks that you could tell which was which:P He still says Pikachu! if you squeeze him^_^)

There's also a yellow and clear lavalamp that used to be yellow and red before I moved it to where it is and the sunlight from the closed window blinds faded it out.

There's a couple of bottom drawers to my desk. One is filled to the brim with floppies and cds, the other holds printer paper.

My scanner is in the floor off to the right. There's an extra usb cable next to it, and another one that goes to my camera.

Above it is my printer. It has my prismacolor markers on top of it, and all the stuff we've ever gotten about computers or the internet in a big manila envelope behind it. There's a couple of extra black ink cartridges.

Next to my printer is our stereo. It plays Cassette, FM AM and 8-track. It used to have a phonograph too, but it doesn't work anymore, so we just put stuff on top of it. There's a Kansas eight track in it from when I was listening to it the other day.

[edit-- I forgot the most important part.

My chais is a rocker recliner. FROODY]

Luc
04-10-2005, 10:27 PM
A desk, a computer and a chair. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

Cybele
04-10-2005, 10:30 PM
My computer is under my bed. No, seriously, it's under my bed. I have a loft bed! :p But I would probably scare the living day light out of you if I posted a picture of it. Let's just say my room isn't very clean. Besides the fact of not having a digital camera or a scanner that actually works.

withered
04-10-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm a neat freak -_- (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/DSC00101.jpg)

fire_of_avalon
04-10-2005, 11:04 PM
I have this top that went on an old hamper, and my lap top sits on it.

The top sits on my bed when I'm using it, and on my bureau when I'm not.

Yep. :D