PDA

View Full Version : ::wHaT DoeS ThiS MeaNs????::

silent_ultima
04-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Anyone know what does Yojimbo's attack means? I mean Odin's Zantetsuken means 'Iron Bladed Sword' (or sumthing like that) Just wondering what does all of Yojimbo's attack (Daigoro, Kozuka,Washizaki, and Zanmato) means?

Squall of SeeD
04-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Anyone know what does Yojimbo's attack means? I mean Odin's Zantetsuken means 'Iron Bladed Sword' (or sumthing like that) Just wondering what does all of Yojimbo's attack (Daigoro, Kozuka,Washizaki, and Zanmato) means?

A Wakizashi is a short Japanese sword, ranging from 30 to 60 centimeters in length, and I believe "Zanmato" means "Demon Edge" or "Demon Cutting Sword. The "Ma" syllable in there on its own means "Demon/Devil/Evil Spirit," and when added to most other syllables, it means "evil" or something relating to a Demon. It can also mean "Magical" or relate to something Magical when added to certain syllables, but I think it more likely that it means something relating to "Demon" here.

Kozuka are small throwing knives that fit into the scabbard of a Wakizashi. As for "Daigoro," I'm not sure what it means or what it is.

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 05:47 PM
I think the Daigoro means, the Dog,

I think the Yojimbo's Dog is Daigoro! Because Daigoro is the attack, think about it!

or Daigoro could mean Dog i dunno! :D

Cuchulainn
04-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Daigoro is explained here;
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=56476&page=3

silent_ultima
04-10-2005, 05:58 PM
hey thanx for the info, ya?
and umm.. i think Daigoro is his dog's name...

fahadalhasan
04-10-2005, 06:15 PM
That is what i said! :p