PDA

View Full Version : The Hair Thread

Brian The Pink Shark
04-10-2005, 06:31 PM
How do you wear your hair, do you have a particular style, do you like your hair or do you hate it

i have long red hair that i just comb slightly, i like it this way but it gets in the way a lot :choc:

Rainecloud
04-10-2005, 06:32 PM
I keep my jet-black hair very short and tidy.

And no, I don't hate it.

TheAbominatrix
04-10-2005, 06:35 PM
I usually wear it down or in pigtails, but attached is my preferred style. So click on it!

Aurey
04-10-2005, 06:37 PM
I have dirty blonde hair. I always wear it down. It's pretty long now, but I'm going to get it cut short soon since summer's coming.

Yes I like my hair.

Faris
04-10-2005, 06:45 PM
I have long red hair. I don't put it up or anything.

Xander
04-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Ashley, the spikey hair rawks.

I just stick my hair in a ponytail thing cos hair is stupid and annoying and mine is thick, and I don't like it that much, but some people tell me it's nice anyway, so hey ^_^

Cybele
04-10-2005, 06:50 PM
I just stick my hair in a ponytail thing cos hair is stupid and annoying and mine is thick, and I don't like it that much, but some people tell me it's nice anyway, so hey ^_^

Same here! :)

Brian The Pink Shark
04-10-2005, 06:52 PM

i look like a girl with a ponytail which is unfortunate since i originally grew my hair long to put in a ponytail :choc:

boris no no
04-10-2005, 06:53 PM
i have shoulder length blonde hair, eith bleached bits in.
i normall y have it down in a sort of side parting but it's getting too long for that really.
i'm going toi have it redone next week! :D
i normally have it just on the shoulders and layered.
my hair is the one thing i like about my body. i have good hair. :D

TheAbominatrix
04-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Ashley, the spikey hair rawks.

Danke! Mandee did it that time, I have to have other people help because my arms get tired xD

Rye
04-10-2005, 06:55 PM
My hair is long, dark brown, and pretty straight, though I usually like straighten it with my handy dandy hair Hot Tools straightener.

Tonepoet
04-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Naturally, my hair's a tad bit curly, quite thick and black or blackish color. As for how I treat it, as long as it's propperly trimmed, I leave it alone. I do nothing special with it otherwise and rarely ever even wash it. The funny thing about that is that people keep comlimenting me on my many follicles and always ask me what I do with my hair. Go figure.

Chris
04-10-2005, 07:19 PM
I usually wear it down or in pigtails, but attached is my preferred style. So click on it!

That looks so cool.
I always wear mine short, messy but in a stylish way.
I always use gel, conditioner, a special hair cream to keep it soft.

Dixie
04-10-2005, 07:24 PM
My hair is long and brown.

Chris
04-10-2005, 07:26 PM
My hair is long and brown.

Like this:

http://www.cswu.cz/characters/movies/roar1.jpg

:D

smittenkitten
04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
i look like a girl with a ponytail which is unfortunate since i originally grew my hair long to put in a ponytail :choc:
No you don't don't be stupid Squinn you don't look like a girl :p and you know what i look like cousin IT! :D xXx..

louby_4eva
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
My hair is long-ish, brownish and curly-ish, I like it, I usually wear my hair like Quistis. In a clip type thing. :love:

Dr.K
04-10-2005, 07:46 PM
I have brown hair, although for some strange reason some people call it blonde (baffling). I used to always wear it spiked up, but now as it's getting longer, I'm in the stage of keeping it down until it's cut, at which the time the spiking resumes :)

smittenkitten
04-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah i wear my hair up like Quistis all the time especially when i play ffviii i put it up in my clasp hehe(",)xXx

Little Miss Awesome
04-10-2005, 08:04 PM
My hairs about to my shoulders, blonde and shaped. It's really thick and it's helpful if I ever get a bad eyebrow incident or a black eye because I can just cover my face up with it :D
I do like my hair, I don't like the fact I have to wash it basically every day if I want it to look it's best, it also annoys me sometimes how straight it is! And also, it goes static in German lessons!

Vyk
04-10-2005, 08:05 PM
<a href="http://www.etomite.org/sfc/photos/vyk/2.jpg" target="new">What I used to look like</a>. Then I started doing <a href="http://www.etomite.org/sfc/photos/vyk/4.jpg" target="new">This</a> kinda stuff. Now I look like <a href="http://www.vykrom.net/images/P101.png" target="new">this</a>. (Most recent photo) Minus the body of course... Started out experimenting with blue hair. Now I have reddish copper tips... Rad.

Kirobaito
04-10-2005, 08:28 PM
My hair is brownish with a weird tint of grey in it. Meh. I never "do" anything to it, I just wear it as it is when I wake up. I never keep it that long, but I'm thinking of one day growing it out. Maybe.

Leene
04-10-2005, 08:57 PM
I have very long and bown hair!
Everybody loves them and so do i! :)

Loony BoB
04-10-2005, 09:01 PM
I have no hairstyle whatsoever. I like it better that way. :p

Apollo
04-10-2005, 09:20 PM
My hair is almost touching my shoulders, I like to keep it down and flowing. :p Their is some purple in the back from when I dyed my hair purple. :D

Blackmageboi
04-10-2005, 09:24 PM
i just leave my hair to be messy,my fringe is down at my eyes now if i pull it strait

fire_of_avalon
04-10-2005, 11:26 PM
I have pretty long, curly dark blonde hair. I always keep it down, unless I haven't washed it or if it's hot at work, then I put it up in a pony tail. I need to have it trimmed and layered again, because it's starting to be a jerk and trying to straighten itself out. Right now, when it's being curly, it hits just above my lower back. When it's wet or it's being straight and jerkish, it's just below my lower back.

I like it, and so do other people. My friend's mom says I have stripper hair. xD

PS: Ashley, my hair won't do that. My friend Steven told me to use glue in it, like normal white glue, and eggwhites and it didn't work. I am sad. :(

Shlup
04-10-2005, 11:30 PM
My hair is long and straight and thick. I usually wear it down or up in a sloppy bun.

PS: Ashley, my hair won't do that. My friend Steven told me to use glue in it, like normal white glue, and eggwhites and it didn't work. I am sad. :(
For Ashley's I whipped egg whites, which worked really well, and then I blowdried it until it was almost stiff, then went nuts with the hair spray until it really stayed.

rubah
04-10-2005, 11:32 PM
My hair is usually pulled out of a bun, in a ponytail, or down.

I like it:D It's dark brown, and shiny and sorta thick, all the same length, got little waves in it, and is like two foot long.

It could also do with some washing, so I'll get around to that later;P

Logan
04-11-2005, 01:26 AM
I pull the top half back into a ponytail sometimes, so the bottom half is down. Most of the time it's that, or in a semi-bun. Or down.

Mahal Kita
04-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Black.. well mostly. The roots are, anyway. I dyed in red highlights 10 months ago and it's faded to this brown color. It's past shoulder length... mid-back? And sorta layered. But the layers aren't so great anymore.

I try to stay away from pony tails since the bands and scrunchies = breakage. Headbands give me headaches. :-( Braids aren't always nice with my layers because sometimes chunks of hair stick out. Clamps are nice. Having it down is nice.

But having bought three of these I sometimes go 5 days in a row with it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/mahalkita/hairagami_01.gif

:-)

Ko Ko
04-11-2005, 09:38 AM
I have silky black hair but it doesn't even touch my shoulders. All I can do is flip it up at the ends. :skull2:

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 12:14 PM
No you don't don't be stupid Squinn you don't look like a girl :p and you know what i look like cousin IT! :D xXx..

you've never seen me with a ponytail, you'll agree with me when you do :choc:

Project G
04-11-2005, 12:23 PM
I have spiky red hair, growing it pass my ears

Polaris
04-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I love my hair, red, short all irregular, like Selphie... it's cool!

Loony BoB
04-11-2005, 01:00 PM
On a sidenote, I fully encourage you all to send me your hair.

Daniel Towns / Loony BoB
124/9 Restalrig Road South
Edinburgh
Scotland
EH7 6JA

And don't worry, it's just a very long and seriously-taken inside joke I have going on. I think I've had over ten people send me their hair, now. Maybe around 15. Skye-chan, Leeza, Ariel, Kalen, Yuffie de Leonhart, Nait, Denmark, Chickencha, Sakura Yume, Daryl, Etienne, Czech. Republic, uhm... yeah, I think that's about it. I never did get Matty's hair. :( So twelve so far, if I remember rightly.

Meat Puppet
04-11-2005, 01:02 PM
A while ago, I shaved my head to donate to some kids who are dying or something. Before I did that, my hair was long and had like a million different colours in it.
A bit of it has grown back now, and to celebrate stupidity I dyed my hair dark blue. :spin:

**ShadowZone**
04-11-2005, 01:09 PM
I used to have long hair, it was down to my shoulders, but then I got it all cut off and now i have short and neet spiky hair.

Rusty
04-11-2005, 03:01 PM
I have long blonde hair. I keep it in a pony tail or I wear it down :)

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 04:45 PM
i once promised to shave off all my hair if a final fantasy game was released on xbox, hopefully this will never happen :choc:

Venom65437
04-11-2005, 07:26 PM
I have short, real dark hair that I just comb down if I can't wear my hat for some reason.

I usually have a hat on thou.

Project G
04-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I have spiky red hair, growing it pass my ears

Actually, I'm growing it past my shoulders