PDA

View Full Version : Fable for X-box(holy sword)

Salarian
04-11-2005, 01:22 AM
I have plyed through this game several times.As good or as evil powerful knight or powerful mage and i can't seem to get that sword in the stone. Im not exactly asking for help but asking if anyone has aquired this mystic sword, and while on the subject....how the hell do you get through that damn door at the heros guild?!?!?

Wiegrahf42
04-12-2005, 02:00 AM
To get the sword from the stone (Its called the "harbinger") you must max out ALL of your strength stats. Its the second best sword in the game the best being the Sword of Aeons which you get for Taking the evil path and killing your sister in the ending. If your referring to the demon door in the guild, I beleive your alignment has to be good to get in. I haven't been inside it though.

zorander
04-12-2005, 04:12 PM
the deamon door in the guild, the one that says "Your path is too dark" requires you to talk to it whilst your lamp is turned on so that "your path is illuminated".
There are a few secrets and glitches in the game that can make things a little more interesting, but there are also rumours about things like a dragon, a sandgoose and the singing sword, all of which do not exist in the game.