PDA

View Full Version : I really need help

affam
04-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Weare playing through the game with a new player and for whatever reason, his Aero spell has never been upgraded and he is almost odne with the game. We have the official strategy guide and can't find where it says to get it upraged, but I have beaten the game and I don't remember where I got it. Please help soon. We are very frustrated! Thanks

Jack - Blademaster
04-11-2005, 10:24 AM
You must collect all 99 dalmatians to get Aeroga.If you are looking for Aerora, you must activate Yellow Mark in the Neverland(in the Hold) by using Trinity command.

kaizer21
04-11-2005, 01:05 PM
You must collect all 99 dalmatians to get Aeroga.If you are looking for Aerora, you must activate Yellow Mark in the Neverland(in the Hold) by using Trinity command.

yup, you basically answered it, except maybe he hasn't beaten all the cups in the oympus coliseum...i think the prize for gaining the hades cup is the yellow trinity (correct me if im wrong pls.)...so, you get the trinity, you unlock the door with BOTH the dalmatians and the aero upgrade, and then get the 99 dalmatian puppies and receive the next spell upgrade...