PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Up!(Scotland)

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Write were meeting up Scotland because the one in England's too far :rolleyes2 anybody up for it,I haven't decided date yet i think we should meet up maybe on the weekend but what date's good for you? :skull7: I think we should all meet up in GLASGOW! :bigbiggri what you think ?xXx

Ko Ko
04-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Why doesn't anyone make a 'Meeting up! (China)' Thingymajigger? :skull2:

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 11:36 AM
Well if i ever go to China which i proberly will i make a meet up for you Iri :skull3: xXx

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 12:20 PM
well Smittenkitten sounds like a good idea, hope to see a few other Scots :choc:

Loony BoB
04-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Hmm, maybe. Depends on how many other people are going and when it is. I'd rather Edinburgh, but I suppose I could catch the train over... but yeah, I'll see how things go. I'll admit that I don't know many Scottish EoFFers very well... well, none of the ones I'm close to in any way are active here, since Michi and Wyll don't post much anymore.

*won't make any promises*

I'd definitely go if a friend (or arch-nemesis) of mine was going, though, at least one of 'em. Con someone like Baloki or Psy into going, too, and I'll come along just so they can make fun of me.

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 01:17 PM
You beter hehe don't worry about the people il cover it il make sure they all come :skull8: xXx

withered
04-11-2005, 02:11 PM
What are you going to do at this meet up?
And Glasgow is where it is at in Scotland. Edinburgh is really annoying to get around.

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 02:28 PM
Well i don't know Edinburgh and i know Glasgow much better plus ther's lod's and LOD'S of shop's so we'l go SHOPPING!and we'l do lodza stuff hehe...

Rase
04-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Good luck to you all with this. :)

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 04:26 PM
ANYBODYELSE FROM SCOTLAND WANT TO MEET UP!!!! :grinpink: xXx

Psychotic
04-11-2005, 04:44 PM
I'd definitely go if a friend (or arch-nemesis) of mine was going, though, at least one of 'em. Con someone like Baloki or Psy into going, too, and I'll come along just so they can make fun of me.BoB you idiot, come to Birmingham. Both me and Baloki are going there! :p

I might go, but like BoB *won't make any promises*

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 05:08 PM
ok psh wel there gonna be on different dates from the Birmingham anyway so it's up to youxXx

Loony BoB
04-11-2005, 05:18 PM
I'd definitely go if a friend (or arch-nemesis) of mine was going, though, at least one of 'em. Con someone like Baloki or Psy into going, too, and I'll come along just so they can make fun of me.BoB you idiot, come to Birmingham. Both me and Baloki are going there! :p

I might go, but like BoB *won't make any promises*
No chance of me going to Birmingham, all my plans for travel outside Scotland and also holiday-allocations have been made for this year (as well as some of next year). If my work sends me down there, though, sure. :p

Psychotic
04-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Baloki:
"The day I spend £40 day return on a train ticket to Glasgow which takes 4 hours is the day I'm bribed to go with Money or being unbanned and forced to go! Either that or someones put a spoon in my ear >.> <.<"

http://www.ozarks.edu/communique/img/black%20and%20white%20rabbit.jpghttp://www.ozarks.edu/communique/img/black%20and%20white%20rabbit.jpg

"Oh and if you want to tack on how much I think BoB is a grinch and evil you can"

Baloki thinks BoB is a grinch and evil.

Loony BoB
04-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Should probably do something about that spoon.

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 08:48 PM
*Ram's spoon in psy's ear!*There is that satisfactry?xXx

YukiKiro
04-11-2005, 09:23 PM
i kinda wish us people in the USA could meet. but the USA is so big, that's the only problem with this place. and E3 takes place on the other side of the country *goes in to a screaming rage filled with cuss words and random bouts of fury on inatimate objects* :irked: :frust: anyways, to be on topic (sort of) i hope you scotts do meat up and have a blast... have a blast on my behalf.

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
That's if they come!xXx..... (they better)....

Lenna
04-11-2005, 11:43 PM
I wouldn't be able to get to Glasgow. Unless I went by bus..... eurgh... 6 hours with a numb ass lolol!!! no thanks. 12 was bad enough for going to Yorkshire :S and that was EACH WAY!!! wait.. 6 hours each way to Glasgow. Bleh @ you all.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-12-2005, 04:41 PM
well why dont we change it to somewhere like aberdeen or somewhere else, wherever it's easiest :choc:

smittenkitten
04-12-2005, 06:44 PM
wel if you can pay me Squinn that's fine with mexXx