PDA

View Full Version : I'm hurt :(

FiragaBreak
04-11-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm in the hospital becuase I dislocated my arm and fractured my leg. Fortunately, a guy has a comptuer on him and is typing this for me. I was skateboarding trying to do a grind off a set of stairs outside. I will be in the hospital for a few weeks trying to keep in touch with a few posts. I have to go. I might be able to check in Thursday.

I will see the people of Eoff in a while.

Dr.K
04-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Good to know you're ok. Rest up well.
And, a guy has a laptop (I assume) in a hospital? Hmm, never knew you were allowed them. Rock on!

Destai
04-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Well on the bright side you must have looked so cool trying to do that grind :p Get well soon.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 07:21 PM
chicks like a man with bandages, or is it scars im not sure :choc:

Venom65437
04-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Damn, sounds painful. Ouch.

Well, get some rest, I hope you start to feel better soon.

Look at the bright side, you got a cool story to tell people now. I mean, who doesn't like hearing about people getting hurt? :D

Social Moon Firesky
04-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Scars are your friend. I have loads of them! Anyways, get well soon. I hope your arm and leg don't give you too much trouble. :D

Zeldy
04-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I have my share of Scars too, But luckily, ive never broken anything, ive been scratched, ripped( i assume, i was climbing over a fence, with ROUND points, and i slipped and cut my stomach open, so i assume i.. ripped my skin.. -_-)
Get well soon! mm grapes..
oh sorry!
They were for you, but ive.. kindof eaten them,
*Hands last grape* n_n

Misfit
04-11-2005, 07:40 PM
*patpat*

The only thing I've been to the hospital for is when I just recently sprained my ankle from skipping a step on my stairs, damn I'm smooth.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 07:44 PM
*snip*

that was harsh, hope you get well soon whoever you are :choc:

Nod
04-11-2005, 07:53 PM
cool way to get injured. chicks dig cool injuries..........i think..........:bigbiggri

Cybele
04-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Hope you feel better soon!

CaptRory
04-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Doh! That...well that just plain sucks. I hope you recover quickly. Just remember, years from now after everyone has all but forgotten about it, you can make up an even cooler sounding injury. "Remember that time I beat up those three guys and then they ran me over in a semi being driven by the Incredible Hulk?" "You don't?" "Remember back when I was in the hospital?" "What did ya think I got hurt doing? Skateboarding?"

Rye
04-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Get well soon. :(

smittenkitten
04-11-2005, 09:03 PM
OUCH! i bet that hurt i just fell off my mates scateboard a couple of day's ago and smashed my head off the ground it hurt but i could'nt stop laughing for an hour :laugh:well get well soon luv ya chikn :skull3: xXx

YukiKiro
04-11-2005, 09:18 PM
and how high were you off the ground? or did you just lose your balance and fall really funny. anyways get well soon and try a frontside before going to extreme on a new obsticle.

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 09:24 PM
cheer up and watch all the bails videos from the THPS series that will cheer you up :choc:

StarlightAngel
04-12-2005, 12:11 AM
Ouchies.... that must've hurt.... Get better soon! :)

The Captain
04-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Feel better and get better. Luckily, you were able to get to the hospital with enough time to spare so that your injuries can recover.

Best of luck.

Take care all.

Meat Puppet
04-12-2005, 03:33 AM
We need Ouch! in this thread.

But yeah, seriously. Get better soon, so you can come back and post. :P

Shlup
04-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Get well soon. :<3:

Must be hurt pretty bad to be in the hospital. I've never been hurt that badly before. Youch!

FiragaBreak
04-14-2005, 06:42 PM
If anybody checks in with this thread, I'm back. I learned that I have broken my arm in two places, one near my arm and somewhere above my elbow. I never knew that the doctors would be so nice. *Nurse pricks arm for blood draw*. The other day, I had a breakthrough with my dad. He was always blaming me because I was the youngest and he would say that I should know what's going on. Well, he was saying that me being in the hospital was my fault and started yelling at me about I shouldn't have learned to skate; it would be better if I walk; so I told him to shut up! I started yelling at him saying that I shouldn't have tried to do that trick but he needed to calm the hell down and STOP BLAMING ME FOR THE THINGS I DO! He broke down and cried, cried in front fo me. He started saying that he didn't like me because I was the youngest and everybody he knew or mom knew liked me more better than my brothers and sisters. So he tried to make my life miserable so that I could stay away from them so other people can pay attention the others. Kind of crazy isn't it? That men would cry like that, tears, slobber, hiccups, and everything. He didn't come to see me today. Mom did but I felt like I really hurt him. I'll come in later to see if you guys read what happened.

Write to me on how you feel about this....

Blackmageboi
04-14-2005, 06:56 PM
wow thats harsh i think your dad should lighten up a little but maybe you should say sorry if he has hurt his feelings? just gve it a day or two then say sorry let him mull things over

Cybele
04-14-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. It's just the opposite with my family, but to a lesser extent. Everyone always liked my older brother more, which is why he's so spoiled. It's because he was there first I guess. I don't know. You should both probably apologize to each other and figure out a way to make things better. It really isn't fair the way that your father's been treating you and he needs to know that everything would probably be fairly equal if he didn't treat you so badly. I'm really not sure what you should do other than apologize.

StarlightAngel
04-14-2005, 07:08 PM

Your dad shouldn't do that to you, because that only means that other people get attention and then you don't. If he just lets it go, I'm sure the attention would be pretty even among you guys just normally.

You should probably apologize to your dad about it, however, as you made him cry. Then you could either let him 'null things over' as Blackmageboi said, or you can try to talk with him about how you can fix that. I have no clue which would be better; you're the one that knows the most about how he would react and such, so give one a try I guess.

I hope that your arm heals quickly and with little pain :)

Old Manus
04-14-2005, 07:22 PM
This is why you should always wear a seatbelt.

CaptRory
04-15-2005, 12:21 AM
He only broke down and cried because he was feeling guilty. When FiragaBreak confronted him about the way he was treated he had a realization. The father was wrong, the son simply stood up for himself. If indeed it happened as was related the father is the one in the wrong.

I agree wholeheartedly with Terra*Aeris save the part where she says FiragaBreak should apologize.

"...and figure out a way to make things better. It really isn't fair the way that your father's been treating you and he needs to know that everything would probably be fairly equal if he didn't treat you so badly."

Work out a solution, patch things up, but on this topic you are in the right. You don't need to apologize for defending yourself.

Also, nothing wrong with a grown man crying.

Meat Puppet
04-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Ouch, again.

Shlup
04-15-2005, 02:09 AM
I don't mean to make fun of a fairly serious situation but...

STOP BLAMING ME FOR THE THINGS I DO!
*dies laughing*

escobert
04-15-2005, 03:51 AM
*patpat*

The only thing I've been to the hospital for is when I just recently sprained my ankle from skipping a step on my stairs, damn I'm smooth.
*trips*
I break my bones ALL the time :D the hospital is liek my second home :D

FiragaBreak
04-15-2005, 06:31 PM
I don't mean to make fun of a fairly serious situation but...

STOP BLAMING ME FOR THE THINGS I DO!
*dies laughing*

*chokes on apple and burst out laughing*
Mom came in today and still my dad didn't come. I can't wait to get home.....
We're betting new carpet (dogs pissed on it) I'm getting some new clothes (dogs pissed on it) my room's getting redecorated (dogs pissed in it). I am going to try and get my dad to come in so I can apoligize. I'm so glad that you guys (and ladies) helped me out in my small crisis. My family is different. Every now and again something is happening and things go off track...
Well I'm going to check out what's on T.V. They have channels that I never knew they had (the nurse had to come in my room and disconnect a few.......channels).

FiragaBreak
04-15-2005, 06:40 PM
a guy has a laptop (I assume) in a hospital?

Yes some guy was shot while doing something on his computer. He let me see it.

Old Manus
04-15-2005, 06:43 PM
OMG DOUBLE POST!!!!!!!!111

EDIT: damn you for editing.

FiragaBreak
04-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Old people are so stupid....yea I'm talking to you!

FiragaBreak
04-15-2005, 07:02 PM
You hear that Old Dude....Eat My Shorts!!!!!!!!!

Resha
04-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Get better soon, Firaga! :love:

FiragaBreak
04-19-2005, 06:35 PM
FiragaBreak is back online. I was sick during the weekend. I ate something and I threw up at least 15 times. Well my dad had came over when he heard I was sick. We apoligized (even though I didn't want to) and he going to start treat me equally like my brothers and sisters. I'll still get special attention becuase of my condition. I would like to thank the people who took their time to help someone they completely don't really know and give them advice. I'm going to be out of the hospital within in the next week. Again I would like to thank you guys and ladies.