PDA

View Full Version : it's time for another chocobo thread

Brian The Pink Shark
04-11-2005, 09:21 PM
It's been a while since i last created a chocobo thread so here goes

What fianal fantasy game has the best Chocobos, this includes the minigames and how you can interact with the Chocobos :choc: :choc: :choc:

Zifnab
04-11-2005, 09:38 PM
FFIX has the best Chocobo sidequests, FFV has the best Chocobo music (Black Chocobo, forget the track name).

Braindead_Paul
04-11-2005, 11:09 PM
There are some games missing in this poll. :mad:

FF III has the best chocobos...

Masamuneˇ1600
04-11-2005, 11:17 PM

Are you referring to FFIII or FFVI? Neither went beyond the most basic uses of the chocobo (FFIII allowed for travel, a basic summon, and item storage, while FFVI simply allowed for travel), so it's hard to guess.

In my opinion, FFVII had the best Chocobos, followed closely by FFIX. FFV had Boko, my favorite individual chocobo.

Trumpet Thief
04-11-2005, 11:21 PM
chaos: I would have to say Final Fantasy VII, as there was a Giant Chocobo Breeding sidequest to it, which is very rewarding if you are patient. It also got you the best items of the game with it.

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Braindead_Paul
04-11-2005, 11:27 PM

Are you referring to FFIII or FFVI? Neither went beyond the most basic uses of the chocobo (FFIII allowed for travel, a basic summon, and item storage, while FFVI simply allowed for travel), so it's hard to guess.

In my opinion, FFVII had the best Chocobos, followed closely by FFIX. FFV had Boko, my favorite individual chocobo.

FF III. I liked the fat chocobo and the first "chocobo-sidequest" (well, kind of...). And I prefer the "basic uses". I really didn't like all that time consuming stuff in VII and I hated that stupid and annoying "minigame" in VIII... However, FFIX's chocobo sidequest was cool, but also kind of annoying sometimes...

Masamuneˇ1600
04-11-2005, 11:28 PM
Fair enough. I just wanted to be sure, since the numbering system often gets used both ways.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-11-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh look (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=58994).