PDA

View Full Version : un-important characters

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-11-2005, 09:53 PM
ok....the more i watch the trailers the more i think, what is barrets role in AC........and yuffies.........and cid......... are these un important characters????......... :confused: do they just fight the behut sin guy(correct me if im wrong)

Greiver205
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I dont think anyone knows yet since the movie hasnt come out yet..and i wouldnt say they are unimportant, at least i hope they are not because i think they look awesome.

CloudStrife48
04-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Newbies... :rolleyes2

The only character that appears to be unimportant in the movie is Red XIII because he IS in the movie yet he isnt in the character section at the japanese site. The American site might put him in there just because of all the whining about it.

In my opinion though, no character is unimportant, they each add their own uniqueness to the movie and Red is part of the old gang. Hopefully Reeve will be in the movie (without that doll) and it will truely be the whole gang in one.

Greiver205
04-11-2005, 11:50 PM
Im not a newbie here...

CloudStrife48
04-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Im not a newbie here...

:eek: No! I wasn't referring to you. I was implying to the new faces I've recently seen around here. I've been gone for a week and I come back and see all these worthless threads.

You're alright in my book. You have meaningful posts :tongue:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-12-2005, 12:55 AM
we only see them in one scene for crying out loud!!!!!

CloudStrife48
04-12-2005, 08:21 AM
one scene is better than no scene.

They fight Bahamut Sin... I don't think Bahamut sin goes down in 1 hit. You will probably see Barret, Yuffie, and Cid pound him for about a good 2-5 minutes in the movie

Greiver205
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I also dont think that the fight is all they are going to be in because if they just showed them in the fight and nothing else it would be pretty stupid that they came and left and have nothing to do with the rest of the movie....

blackchocobo9999
05-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Red XIII because he IS in the movie yet he isnt in the character section at the japanese site.

i just recently went on the Japanese site and Red is now on it!!!

Yuffie514
05-04-2005, 06:25 PM
if there's anyone that's not important enough to me, that oughta be Mr. Highwind himself.

Vyk
05-04-2005, 10:41 PM
But what's her face is supposed to be in it too. Sheryl or whoever the girl was that ruined his life. His woman ^_^ I'm sure the trailers are just focusing on Cloud and the bad guys because it's basic Protagonist/Antagonist stuff. They don't think we're interested in what the minor characters are up to right now. But they ARE up to something. Otherwise Square's retarded. I imagine there's going to be a reunion at some point and they probably keep tabs throughout the rest of the movie or something.

sephiroth JR
05-04-2005, 10:46 PM
who cares if there important or not
more characters=more kickass fighting,personally i think they should have biggs and the others in it.i know theydied in ff7 but their identical twins should fight :tongue: