PDA

View Full Version : mastering dresspheres

asmith
04-11-2005, 11:51 PM
I just have one question: do you get anything out of mastering dresspheres? E.g. say I learn the 5 Dark Knight skills I want, and equip the item that lets me use them and then change class to e.g. Warrior, and don't want anything else from Dark Knight very much, is there any point in ever returning and finishing the dressphere off?
I'm asking because in FF5, mastering a class meant that it's basic intrinsic skills were granted to all your classes (or at least to the Normal class; I can't remember). Example, you master Monk, now no matter what class you are you've got higher HP than you would if you hadn't mastered Monk. I was wondering if there's anything similar going on in FF X-2...

Masamune·1600
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM
In FFV, the Bare did take on a number of other-class traits as abilities were gained, although this was not universal among the job classes. It's the reason many people switch back to a Bare in the later stages of the game. In FFX-2, there are no supplementary bonuses granted to the jobs because one or more was completed. As a matter of fact, the job/level statistical correlation in FFX-2 is static. If two characters share the same job and same level (and neither is enhanced by accesories, etc.), their statistics will be completely identical.

Fireblade13
04-15-2005, 09:36 PM
Their should be some bonuses like maybe combination DS

Bomber
04-16-2005, 06:10 AM
That would be a cool idea. Although, I think the Mascot Dressphere does that to a certain extent. Certain characters can perform certain tasks from certain other dresspheres when the Mascot Dressphere is equipped.