PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing DDR Moments!!!

Lenna
04-11-2005, 11:51 PM
Okay! Today I went out to Elgin (a city where I live). And went to the bowling alley where there's a Dancing Stage Euromix 2 Machine.

I was AA'in everything. Was dead chuffed, and the staff said I was getting compliments from the customers!! my JAW DROPPED! but.. I tried to do Tsugaru, and I ACCIDENTALLY did something... so when the song started (1ST LEVEL EURGH waste of a pound tbh) THE ARROWS WERE DISAPPEARING BEFORE THEY GOT TO THE TOP!!!!!. I didn't know what I did but I was completely devastated and I managed to get some of the song :( but not enough to carry on to the next stage. Anyway I put another pound in, and on the 3rd stage I pressed something again. Went to play Dead End.. and OMG... IT WAS BACKWARDS!!! Talking about humiliating!!.

So. Point:

Have you (those that play DDR) EVER had an embarrassing moment whilst infront of loads of people on a dance machine. If so. Do enlighten us :D

(PS:I slipped on the machine too :p someone had tipped ice on it. had to get it cleaned up :( )

Xander
04-12-2005, 12:21 AM
The minute I got on it really. xD

kikimm
04-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Not being able to do it, maybe? Yeah, I pretty much stay away from these things, in part because of what happened to you. =D

:D

Lenna
04-12-2005, 12:47 AM
lmfao I love them. Even if they do become evil once in a while and decide to challenge my skillz a little extra..... hahaha

That's probably what happened. The machine saw how good I was doing (cus i was getting compliments from everyone who saw me) and thought haha! lets see how well she can do when she's got a handicap on. I just gotta learn how to turn the fecking things off!!

Dreddz
04-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Ive only once been on those machines and i hardly remember it
Seen my girlfriend do it countless times and shes fantastic.

Lenna
04-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Well the level I'm at, at the moment, is Expert level on basically every song. The only songs I can't do expert on is the Max's and the harder paranoia's. I can get an A on Max 300 difficult, but today I was dead chuffed when I AA'd Dead End. Cus that's some tricky steps like. Especially for a tired little insomniac type thing like me :(

Ryth
04-12-2005, 02:02 AM
I got one easiest mode, and I sucked I missed evert 10 arrows I missed 8 before jumping off and running away.

Lenna
04-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Takes practice though don't it :P I do it because I love the rush/feeling I get when I'm doing it. Sometimes I push myself to the edge, constantly going on until I do something perfect. I'd be out of breath for about 5 mins then I'm back on my feet again.

And because of this feeling I want to do it more and more. It sure keeps me fit though!

Rase
04-12-2005, 02:11 AM
The minute I got on it really. xD

fire_of_avalon
04-12-2005, 02:44 AM
A couple days ago, I attempted to play DDR in a pencil skirt.

Yep. Not happening again. :)

StarlightAngel
04-12-2005, 02:56 AM
I'm OK at easiest.... I'm horrible at the rest XD

Rase
04-12-2005, 03:47 AM
A couple days ago, I attempted to play DDR in a pencil skirt.

Yep. Not happening again. :)

:cry:

Erdrick Holmes
04-12-2005, 04:47 AM
I broke one of the sensor on the arcade danace pad by stomping on it too hard.

CloudDragon
04-12-2005, 04:56 AM
I play DDR in the comfort of my own home, so nope.