PDA

View Full Version : Coolest deaths

Project G
04-12-2005, 10:40 AM
saying "Don't press that" just before you die. Ha ha ha thats hilarious

Levian
04-12-2005, 10:45 AM
If I ever am going to die, I want a hummingbird to slit my throat and feast on my blood.

Ko Ko
04-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Wow, I thought I was the only one who found death amusing.

Project G
04-12-2005, 10:47 AM
I worked at a Funeral Directors for work experience. I thought it was cool, death amuses me

Meat Puppet
04-12-2005, 11:39 AM
I want to die in bed, spewing blood.

udsuna
04-12-2005, 11:58 AM
Cool deaths? Hmm... breaks out "The Big Book of Death" (YES, that is a REAL book... with illustration!!! They're cartoons, but, still...)

Guy gets himself killed when he and a buddy are driving around hitting mailboxes with baseball bats. He somehow got his head CAUGHT by a mailbox, and the force of the vehicle decapetated him.

Woman and daughter die when lightning strikes the lake they're fishing in.

Man dies when he gets mad in a bar, then slashes the (tractor) tire of the guy he argued with in bar. The air pressure from the tire blows the knife back, where it stabs the dude in the throat.

Rasputin, of Russian fame, was poisoned with approximately five GALLONS worth of arsenic, in the form of rat poison in cakes and alcohol, then shot several times, then stabbed and beaten, then tied up and put in a burlap sack and tossed in the river. Coroner says: hypothermia.

Man fires shot into air in bank when robbing it. Chandelier lands on him.

Gunpowder was invented by a bunch of chinese alchemists trying to develope the secret to imortal life. Ingrediants: coal dust and bird feces- they intended to eat it. Instead, they design the first missiles when they learn its power. They don't live any longer, but they make the other guys live shorter.

Some guy injects tap water into his vein... does not survive.

Lindy
04-12-2005, 12:05 PM
<a href="http://www.mikezbotz.net/media/re4deathscenes.wmv">Resident Evil 4 takes the cake when it comes to cool deaths</a>

I must warn that it is rather...graphic, and does spoil a few sections and fights for the game.

Oh, and it's 77mb.

CHAINSAW DECAPITATION FOR THE WIN!

Dr.K
04-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Saying to someone "pull my finger", and when said person does so, explode.

Psychotic
04-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Old age! Can't get anymore KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERAZY than dying of that.

Erdrick Holmes
04-12-2005, 02:29 PM
If you die having an arcade cabinet machine fall down on you then you're a freaking MORON.

Nod
04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Oscar wilde put it best just before he died,
'either that wall-paper goes, or I do'. :lol:

Shlup
04-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Dying in the middle of saying something... The thought amuses me. I plan on dying as an old fart in my sleep though. xP

DMKA
04-12-2005, 03:27 PM
During sex as you're at climax.

Resha
04-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Rasputin, of Russian fame, was poisoned with approximately five GALLONS worth of arsenic, in the form of rat poison in cakes and alcohol, then shot several times, then stabbed and beaten, then tied up and put in a burlap sack and tossed in the river. Coroner says: hypothermia.

Rasputin was EVIL. :mad2: Remember in the "Anastasia" cartoon? :( So evil. He was evil even in real life...he CURSED THEM...

And then within two years, just like he said....the whole family died.

Dking'squeen
04-12-2005, 03:59 PM
During sex as you're at climax.

damn you and dying on me :cry:

Cool death? By ninja cats...or a heavy intake of catnip, which ever is first

Social Moon Firesky
04-12-2005, 04:00 PM
I want to die by drowning in spaghetti! It can happen! This thought has kept me amused for three and a half hours now...:D

Polaris
04-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Sweet_Angel: Next my love it'd be great!

God of Night: Sleeping...

KuRt
04-12-2005, 04:21 PM
"Letīs test the saw first, then read the manual"

or

"I donīt need any rope while mountain climbing!"

Social Moon Firesky
04-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Annoying me usually results in death or loss of sanity. At this moment in time, Pineapple Twazzock is pushing the limits, so I may kill him. I'm inventing a whole series of cool deaths for him to suffer. Like exploding after having a sofa shoved down his throat! *Evil laugh* *Goes off to experiment on PT*

Yoko! Jakamoko! Toto!
04-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Flying a plane into a building.

Caspian
04-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Being smothered to death by $100 bills.

Old Manus
04-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Some smarmy idiot puts glue on your javelin, and it sticks to your hand. As you throw, it doesn't leave your hand and goes straight into the floor, you fall forward, sending the javelin plunging through your brain.

Dking'squeen
04-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Some smarmy idiot puts glue on your javelin, and it sticks to your hand. As you throw, it doesn't leave your hand and goes straight into the floor, you fall forward, sending the javelin plunging through your brain.

:eek: :( :eek: :cry: :eek: :cry: :cry: :(

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Note: I am not crazy!!!!

When I was in elementary, me and my firends planned how to kill people we did not like. Mine was take a piece of ply wood, drill holes in it. Tie the person to the board, face up of course. Put the board face up in a brook, like the one near my house, and put rocks on the board. Make sure that they sink just below surface, and then the drown.

Like I said, I am not crazy! I was bored as a child...*is still a child*

Blackmageboi
04-12-2005, 08:42 PM
my friends are working on a book "1001 ways to die" my additions were death by paper cuts-like falling into a royal mail van
death by death-you know death coming down and killing you
or my favourite way to die: death by pretending to be santa which involves falling down the chimney and breaking your leg then having the fire turned on!

Apollo
04-12-2005, 09:00 PM
When I am on my death bed. I'm going to say "Ouch That Hurt!" before i'm about to die. Just for the hell of it. :p

Blackmageboi
04-12-2005, 09:05 PM
When I am on my death bed. I'm going to say "Ouch That Hurt!" before i'm about to die. Just for the hell of it. :p
lines like see you tomorrow and have a nice day work just as well xD

Social Moon Firesky
04-12-2005, 09:07 PM
My last words: "Don't kill the elephants, in case you kill me!" I believe in reincarnation, you see.

Maxico
04-12-2005, 09:11 PM
This is a rather macabre thread.

Social Moon Firesky
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
I like it. :D

Apollo
04-12-2005, 09:24 PM
lines like see you tomorrow and have a nice day work just as well xD
Yes, yes they do. Now I will have to put those into consideration! Well I guess which one pops into my head first is what i'll go with. xD

udsuna
04-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Rasputin was EVIL. :mad2: Remember in the "Anastasia" cartoon? :( So evil. He was evil even in real life...he CURSED THEM...

And then within two years, just like he said....the whole family died.

Never said I liked the guy. His death was in keeping with his life: impressive. Evil as all hell, but still very impressive. Like Kefka, only without super-powerful magics. And you KNOW, if the opportunity existed, he would have done much the same thing. That, and looking like he did, he still managed to get all the women (and men) he wanted for bizarre sex acts. Part of the reason they killed him.

Social Moon Firesky
04-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Bizzare sex acts??? 0_o

Dignified Pauper
04-13-2005, 01:35 PM
I want to follow one of Maddox's guides to death.

I want to eat a bathtub full of baked-beans until my stomach explodes.

Social Moon Firesky
04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Use an alka-sletzer on a full stomach! It's fun! WARNING: Don't actually do that, 'cos you explode! Really! :eek:

Perducci
04-14-2005, 07:00 PM
<evilada>: Best suicide plan ever
<mcm310>: what is it?
<evilada>: you go up to the top of a roof
<evilada>: string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level
<evilada>: tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched
<evilada>: then you put super glue on your hands
<evilada>: and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head
<evilada>: then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows
<evilada>: when the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere.
<evilada>: And some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.
<mcm310>: i dont think i can be your friend anymore

Gotta <3 Bash.org

gokufusionss1
04-18-2005, 08:01 PM
i've allways liked oscar wildes last words
"either those curtians go or i do."
The barmy poof.

Rasputen
04-18-2005, 08:06 PM
I want to bow out whilst driving my beloved forklift, i would park it infront of the sunset and just lay there, felling happy and halucagenic.

Either that or like falling of a high flat, that rush you would get by falling would be brilliant.

Calliope
04-19-2005, 06:33 AM
No way I'm giving out my idea, idiots. You'll read about it in the papers.

Sephex
04-19-2005, 06:38 AM
I always liked the story where someone says, "Hold my beer and watch this."

Calliope
04-19-2005, 06:41 AM
POLO PONIES, WILL YOU PLAY AT MY FUNERAL?

strawberryman
04-19-2005, 06:45 AM
I'd like to be caught in an industrial-sized blender. When it's on.

Calliope
04-19-2005, 06:49 AM
A family friend of ours fell into an industrial baking mixer thing. I should ask about that again.

Sephex
04-19-2005, 06:52 AM
POLO PONIES, WILL YOU PLAY AT MY FUNERAL?

Sure, here are the lyrics...

"CALLIOPE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!
CALLIOPE IS DEAD!!!!!!
SHE WAS SHOT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!
IT'S NOW FULL OF LEAD!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYEEEAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Calliope
04-19-2005, 06:54 AM
Excellent!

You work on more songs, and I'll work on faking my own death and coming to the funeral like Scrooge McDuck did in that one awesome episode.

Sephex
04-19-2005, 06:57 AM
Excellent!

You work on more songs, and I'll work on faking my own death and coming to the funeral like Scrooge McDuck did in that one awesome episode.

I been trying to talk ed into making more songs, but it is difficult. You should PM him to death about it.

Anyway, another cool death would be dying while playing guitar for the Polo Ponys.

Social Moon Firesky
04-19-2005, 01:07 PM
Actually, there was someone in my town who fell into an amplifier at a gig, and they got electrocuted and died...Not pleasant.