PDA

View Full Version : Does X have a New Game Plus?

Mika the Unsent
04-12-2005, 04:46 PM
If it does I do not seem to be doing something right to get it. I apoligize if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I hope it does because I have always enjoyed doing the New Game Plus in other versions.

Cybele
04-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Nope, not that I know of. I think only X-2 has that, Chrono Trigger/Cross does as well.

Mika the Unsent
04-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Damn...Well...Okay, thanks anyway. I just always thought the previous FF's had New Game Plus...But I might be mistaken. Haven't played any in ages. Only reacently finished X and now working on X-2.

TheAbominatrix
04-12-2005, 04:57 PM
X-2 is the only FF title with a New Game+ feature.

SeeDRankLou
04-12-2005, 05:48 PM
FFX has something slightly similar to a New Game+. At the very beginning of the game you can find an Al Bhed Compilation Sphere which can copy your Al Bhed Primers from another save file to your current game, so that you can go through the whole game understanding all the Al Bhed. But that's all FFX has got as far as that is concerned.

tailz
04-12-2005, 06:29 PM
there is a glitch wich can make ou replay the game from the "home" part but you should look it up at www.gamefaqs.com cause i cant get it clear enough but there are a few thinks you may not do if you want this but just read to find out

Mika the Unsent
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
I was going through my old games and came across Chrono Trigger and figured out that was when I first saw New Game +... ahhh memories and how they mess with your head. Thanks for help guys. :ty: