PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

Skytiger92
04-12-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm new and just started playing hte came a couple days ago, but I'm finally to Djose beach. I'm at the part where Mast Seymour has tried to catch Sin by using Sin Spawn and I'm fighting one of them.... which I unfortunately don't remeber his name..... but he uses his arms to block attacks I throw at his body, so I get rid of the arms, but they grow back before I can do too much damage. I'm in serious need of advice on how to beat this Sin Spawn. Thanks!

~Sky

redxiiii
04-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Get auron, Lulu and either Wakka or Tidus in there, use auron and Tidus to attack the arms while Lulu uses her magic on the head, if you chosse wakka then use him th help deadeat the head quicker! then after the head is destroyed jus get your strongest physical guardians in there and keep hittin the torso and keep hittin the arms everytime they regenarat!, oh and by the way the boss is called sinspawn Gui! i think lol
Hope this helps! :D

Skytiger92
04-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Thanks! I'll tell you if it works tomorrow.

Old Manus
04-12-2005, 08:55 PM
What you're talking about is....

SINSPAWN GUI
HP: 12,000

HEAD
HP: 4000

ARMS
HP: 800 respectively

STRATEGY:
This enemy has high defense, and can only be attacked properly once the head and arms are down. So you had better get to that, hadn't you? Use Wakka's ball and Lulu's Fire (or fira) to take down the head first.

Once the head is down, it's time to deal with the torso. But those dang arms are in the way! A quick slash with Auron and Khimari should take down the arms.

Now, with the arms gone, you have a (brief) moment to attack the torso, so make it count! Use overdrives such as Slice and Dice and Grand Summon Ifrit to deal some damage. Once the arms respawn, repeat the process.

Of course, the enemy is going to get a few hits in on you, so use backup skills like Cheer and Protect to lower damage. The enemy attacks with a fearsome Demi, as well as a physical attack, so get healing. Use Power Break to lower the strength of the attacks.

After a while, Sinspawn Gui will bite the dust, only for you having to fight him AGAIN later. But next time you have a distinct advantage.

Skytiger92
04-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Thanks for all the advice guys... should work as soon as I can get on the playstation again.

Lover of Kh
05-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Mostly everbodies right Skytiger92, Start off with Lulu, Wakka, and Yuna. Attack the head with Lu's spells, Wakka's blizball,or you can attack it with Yuna' aeon, Valefor.Because if u don't attack the head, when it moves supspionly (i can't spell right)after it's next turn it will cast an attack called Venom attack, to recover from this just use an antidote or Yuna's esuna spell.(if u learned it that is)You'll know when the head's dead because it will turn gray. After getting rid of the head, bring in Auron and Kimahri. Just switch out Lulu and Wakka. Keep Yuna for healing. Keep dircting Auron and Kimahri to keep hitting the arms until they're gone. Then direct your attention on the Gui (you know the part the arms protected from u?) and also the arms come back every third turn. If Lu knows any second level magic attacks USE THEM!!!! On the arms it will take care of them easily. The second time u fight the is easier. Seymour can basic handle this battle easily by himself. Just use his black magic on the monster. But just use Yuna for healing this time around and just tell Auron to keep attacking the arms let him handle the rest ok? I hoped I've helped you out some Sky! Good luck!

Skytiger92
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Sorry about my late reply. I've been busy with end of year school stuff. Thanks for your help everyone! I am now past Gui. I'll let you know if I need anything else. Again, thanks!

~Sky