PDA

View Full Version : How many endings are there?????????

Pouring Rain
04-12-2005, 11:52 PM
Well, when I was over my cousins house, i discovered an ending that I had never seen before. What ending is the "I love you" ending? Perfect, normal, good, bad, extra? I believe it is extra, but it doesn't say that in the guidebook!!!!!!!!!! I have the bradygames edition. The perfect ending is what I have no idea, good ending is when Tidus comes back to life and nothing special happens, bad ending is hilarious becuase the people screams sound so funny, and normal ending is "See you next time kiddies! yeehaw!!!!!" if you look it up movie spheres. so there are six? Make more sense unless that was an extra part to the normal ending. But does that only happen if you have 92%? Please answer my question.

Masamune·1600
04-13-2005, 12:14 AM
There are actually six endings to FFX-2. There is the bad ending (occurs by losing to Vegnagun [Fourth Ignition]; or by allowing Vegnagun to fire on Spira); two normal endings, two good endings, and the Perfect Ending.

I won't include spoilers as to what actually occurs in each ending, since you haven't seen all of them.

The first normal ending is simply what occurs whenever you beat the game.

The second normal ending includes everything shown in the first normal ending, as well as an additional scene. This scene can be triggered by pressing [X] in the Farplane Abyss when the Chapter 5 Complete message is shown. The additional scene is not available if you qualify for either good ending or the Perfect Ending.

The first good ending allows you to see the first normal ending, as well as well as the first good ending sequence. In order to qualify for the good endings (this and/or the next), you must complete two tasks in Chapter 3. The first is to talk to Maechen when you visit Guadosalam; the second is to press [X] until you hear whistling four times when Yuna falls down to the Farplane Abyss. Now, when you press [X] at the end, the fayth will give you two options. Choose [Yes!] to see this version of the good ending.

Do all this and choose [It's better this way] to see the regular sequence and the alternate "good" ending. As long as you complete the two tasks in Chapter 3, percentage is irrelevant. However, if you choose the second option, you won't see the Perfect Ending if you have 100%.

For the Perfect Ending, do the Chapter 3 tasks, and earn 100%. Choose [Yes] to see the regular ending, first good ending, and Perfect Ending cutscene conclusion.

Pouring Rain
04-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Omg!!!!!!! Thanks. but i believe i have done all the chapter three from all the four times (make that five) i beat the game.

Oh my goodness!!!!!! What happened here?-????
Why don't you do something?-Brit Spears
Oh no!!!!!!!-Peach
Sora, dinner's ready, come on down. Sora?-Sora's mom

Its nice to know that the guidebook is cheating. I have another question, in one of the endings when Tidus is alive, does someone (i think wakka) say "Get a room you two!"?

nirojan
04-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Yeah i think that there are 5 or 6 endings!!

Some are kinda similar!!!!

:shoot::shoot:Buy the Massacar-50 cent!!:shoot::shoot:

Pouring Rain
04-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Ok. Thanks. But I think there are too many ending!!!!!!!

Masamune·1600
04-15-2005, 07:45 AM
Omg!!!!!!! Thanks.

No problem. :p

I have another question, in one of the endings when Tidus is alive, does someone (i think wakka) say "Get a room you two!"?

Well, it's been a little while since I played through to the FFX-2 endings, but I'm sure that Wakka says that in the first of the good endings. Hence, it would also appear in the Perfect Ending.

Shlup
04-15-2005, 08:51 AM
It's better to just play the game as you please and download the endings you missed. Heck, as soon as FFX-2 came out in Japan I downloaded the endings, watched them, and forgot about the game. *dance*

Del Murder
04-17-2005, 05:30 PM
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48079

Check out that link if you want more info on the endings.

1000_Words_chic
04-18-2005, 01:48 PM
ok ok ok there are like 4 or 5 endings

Normal Ending

Good Ending

Bad Ending

and Alternate Ending which is when you make 100%

and yes FF Gurl...there are 2 endings with Tidus alive in them...the good ending and the alternate ending..the good ending is the one where Wakka says "get a room you 2!"

the alternate ending is with Yuna and Tidus in Zanarkand and they start...talking and stuff

Pouring Rain
04-19-2005, 02:12 AM
Um, thanks. I have already seen the reunion over 10 times and Wakka doesn't say "Get a room you two!!!"

Squall of SeeD
04-19-2005, 02:36 AM
Um, thanks. I have already seen the reunion over 10 times and Wakka doesn't say "Get a room you two!!!"

(Highlight the text below with your mouse.)
He says it, but you can't hear him for some reason. Either the audio wasn't made high enough at that point, or they just didn't record him saying it. Just after Yuna and Tidus hug and before they look toward the beach when Tidus says "Who asked you to watch, Wakka?", look at the bottom of the screen and you'll see Wakka say it.

Pouring Rain
04-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Ok. Will it be on the Movie Sphere?

Masamune·1600
04-19-2005, 03:15 AM
ok ok ok there are like 4 or 5 endings

Normal Ending

Good Ending

Bad Ending

and Alternate Ending which is when you make 100%

There are, as I noted earlier, six endings. Not four.

My name is...something..?
04-19-2005, 03:20 AM

(Highlight the text below with your mouse.)
He says it, but you can't hear him for some reason. Either the audio wasn't made high enough at that point, or they just didn't record him saying it. Just after Yuna and Tidus hug and before they look toward the beach when Tidus says "Who asked you to watch, Wakka?", look at the bottom of the screen and you'll see Wakka say it.

What? You really couldn't hear him?? He says it so loudly on mine he overshadows the soft-playing music.He says that and then he starts laughing...Never heard of him not saying it.

Pouring Rain
04-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Um, which one do you have?