PDA

View Full Version : The shining balls in the Ancients City

_Asphodel_
04-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Hi everyone.

I've played FFVII 3x, and in none of them I was able to understand what those shining little balls in the Ancients City had to say. The only thing Cloud says is that only those who understood the Ancient language could understand that. So my question is if there's anyway to understand those things (cheatin or not), cuz i'm tired to try.

[]'s

Ultima Shadow
04-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Probably not. :greenie:

-N-
04-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Highly doubt anyone actually can ever know what they mean. I tried taking Aeris to the City of the Ancients. Guess what? I couldn't.

*sigh*

Okay, fine. You examine all three in order from right to left, then go to the central waterfall with the Key of the Ancients to revive Aeris.

Someone had to start it, after all.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Once in a while I like it when no one starts it.

Big D
04-13-2005, 12:19 PM
I was hoping there'd be some way to unlock the secrets of those orbs, and learn all about the Cetra.

However, that just isn't possible.
All I could learn is that it's fun to take Tifa or Cid to them, when you're briefly in control of those charcters during disc two.

Camanche
04-13-2005, 01:02 PM
Hey, I always wondered about those things, but I never knew you could have Tifa and Cid to examine them. I'm going to have to try doing all kinds of other things when in control of Cid and Tifa. :D

Brian The Pink Shark
04-13-2005, 05:13 PM
where the hell are these orbs i dont believe i have ever seen them, and yet i was probably half awake all the times at the aincient city :choc:

Wuggly Blight
04-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Its just ment to be a kick in the teeth, that you need Aeris to tell you, and at that time shes busy so she can't.