PDA

View Full Version : Fort Cornel????

FF freak
04-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I just stopped the huge materia from reaching the minning place and now im supposed to go to some fort? Where is it? I've looked everwhere!!! Is it at Junon?

Flying Mullet
04-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Fort Condor?

Masamune·1600
04-13-2005, 07:37 PM
You need to go to Fort Condor, which is on the same continent as Junon. You should have passed by a landmark early on in the game when travelling from Mythril Mine to Junon. This location is Fort Condor.

The FFVII section of EoFF contains two maps of the world. Check these to see where Fort Condor is located, if you can't find it on your own. It should, however, be fairly obvious.

Mercen-X
04-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Chances are, you already visited FC. The place doesn't look like a traditional fort, so it would be confusing to a first-timer. Gamers like myself usually "observe" pretty much everything in a game so it's not likely that one such as myself would miss something that blatant.

FF freak
04-16-2005, 03:04 AM
O.K I got it now thank you.

nik0tine
04-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Everyone who has posted thus far is correct. However, I have but one question: How on earth did you get "fort cornel" out of fort condor?

Drift
04-16-2005, 12:37 PM
musta been late at night hehe

FF freak
04-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah my bad....I was pretty tired. Even though it wasn't late at the time.

Lenna
04-22-2005, 08:53 PM
musta been late at night hehe

Is that what you're like when you haven't slept the whole night just to speak to me then?

I always loved Fort Condor. Because of the lovely condor at the top of it. Absotutely Splendiferously Gorgeous!! :p

sayen
04-23-2005, 11:41 PM
shame the condor dies in a bust of flame then its chick flies off and you get some crappy summon materia thats suppost to bring dead chars back to life

sephiroth JR
04-24-2005, 02:06 PM
what dya mean suppost to bring dead characters back to life IT DOES

sayen
04-26-2005, 01:28 PM
i do mean suppost i killed the 2 char that dont have it on purpose summoned it and they where still dead ffs the monster died and only on char got the exp ffs it dosent revive on mine how the f do you make it revive em then

Masamune·1600
04-26-2005, 04:05 PM
Summoning Phoenix has two concurrent effects: moderately heavy fire-elemental damage on all opponents, and the equivalent of Life2 being cast on the party. If party members were down, and Phoenix was successfully cast (i.e. there was sufficient MP, and the character summoning Phoenix wasn't Silenced), then they would have been revived and restored to full health. There is no status in FFVII that could have interfered with this process, once Phoenix was cast, and said revival happens automatically. I suggest you try again, as there is no mechanism (other than a glitch that I am unaware of anyone having encountered) that would have prevented this from occurring.