PDA

View Full Version : The Hall of Infamy committee

Levian
04-13-2005, 11:01 PM
Why is it the ones who actually contributes that gets the honour? Why can't we just honour the ones who we don't know who are, like !KaMiKaZi.. , !Lenne-chan! or perhaps $tea|th@$$@$$in. These people have gotten way too little attention. Because of the cruel eye for an eye forum we post in, and perhaps because they've never posted. I SAY WE STICK UP FOR THESE NOT-SO-HARDWORKING PEOPLE FOR ONCE. Especially now that we have a hall of fame.

Now to choose who the most infamous persons are, we need to form a committee. The committee now consists of Psychotic and myself, and we will be the ones to choose committee members among the ones who apply, just to make sure that this whole thing will be biased. But please join! because we have FREE COOKIES AND/OR MUFFINS FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINS, which Proto is too stingy to give to his committee members. WE care! So please join our committee.

Requirements for getting into the Hall of Infamy:

- People who Raistlin doesn't know who are

Psychotic
04-13-2005, 11:03 PM
S3pHiR0tH34 is one person I definitely expect to see make the grade.

Flying Mullet
04-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Raistlin doesn't know who are or who doesn't know aren't Raistlin?

Denmark
04-13-2005, 11:06 PM
I approve.

Psychotic
04-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Raistlin doesn't know who are or who doesn't know aren't Raistlin?A brilliant combination of the two, my fine-mulleted friend!

PS: We let people who don't have the letter A in their user name join!

Raistlin
04-13-2005, 11:11 PM
I don't know who a lot of people are. xD

Rye
04-13-2005, 11:34 PM
I agree very much with this. Too long has >DaRKWOLF< been in the dark! *Wants to join*

Psychotic
04-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Raistlin, chill out man.

Certain EoFF members tried to nominate >DaRKWOLF< for Best Member or Best Male or something in the Ciddies and Award Guy said it wasn't allowed.

Rye
04-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Raistlin, chill out man.

Certain EoFF members tried to nominate >DaRKWOLF< for Best Member or Best Male or something in the Ciddies and Award Guy said it wasn't allowed.

That is unacceptable! That is CENSORSHIP of an awesome infamous member! :(

Apollo
04-13-2005, 11:38 PM
This is interesting. I want to be a part of this please!

Psychotic
04-13-2005, 11:40 PM
This is interesting. I want to be a part of this please!That's the spirit! This is a battle for justice!

If you folks out there think that xBlueThornx won't get the respect that you're trying to deny him, then you are sadly mistaken!

Rye
04-13-2005, 11:42 PM
And *** Twitcher. They've been hidden in the shadows of the oldbies. :(

Agent Proto
04-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Now now, this is just ridiculous. :p

Psychotic
04-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Now now, your face is just ridiculous :p

If you can do it, why can't Levian and I?

Apollo
04-13-2005, 11:51 PM
Now now, this is just ridiculous. :p
I don't think *Tammy* would think so. :(

RSL
04-13-2005, 11:54 PM
I want to be on the committee. (mainly for the free cookies)

UltimaLimit
04-14-2005, 12:03 AM
This is a strange idea that probably won't amount to much...

That said, I APPROVE! :D

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 12:14 AM
Let's get some more volunteers before we can start selecting members. So far, we've got six members (those who have expressed some interest) who want to join.

Nod
04-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Yeay for total complete RANDOM b*ll**ks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
count me in please!
:lol: super monkey wanker :lol:. a definite contender!

Rye
04-14-2005, 12:56 AM
I've made the official banner~

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Ryechu/hallofinfamy.gif

Trumpet Thief
04-14-2005, 01:00 AM
chaos: What about ((Cap'nCrunch))?

Trowa: *Supports 100%*

Skogs
04-14-2005, 01:05 AM
Big up the little man - I'm in!

Apollo
04-14-2005, 01:06 AM
I've made the official banner~

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y88/Ryechu/hallofinfamy.gif
I love it! Good job Rye.

Rye
04-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Thank you. :)

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 01:16 AM
The response so far has been great! (Yeah, this is Levian's thread but he's currently sleeping or drinking or skiing or something, and he told me to guard this thread with my wife or strife or...eh, I forget)

Members like gibson_guitar will not be overshadowed by oldbies! If you, yes you, the reader, has any suggestions as to who should be included, feel free to name them!

Also, great banner Rye. :thumb:

Apollo
04-14-2005, 01:19 AM
I have made a link to this thread in my sig. Just one little thing that I can do to help the overshadowed memebers. Good idea? Or stupid idea?

Trumpet Thief
04-14-2005, 01:20 AM
Rubedo: I agree- good job on the banner. :D

Raistlin
04-14-2005, 01:24 AM
...I hate you guys

Apollo
04-14-2005, 01:25 AM
...I hate you guys
Aww and we hate you too! :) *hugs Raistlin*

Rye
04-14-2005, 01:55 AM
Thanks! I guess a lot of people feel the same way about the lesser known members. They need to be heard!

Jojee
04-14-2005, 01:59 AM
I don't get it. xD

*<s>skims over</s> skips both threads*

Can I have a cookie & muffin? n_n

Edit:

I'm in. Super Monkey Wanker has been ignored for too long! On the other hand... SICK! :p

The Captain
04-14-2005, 01:59 AM
I still firmly believe that if you stick around long enough, stay within yourself, and are actively posting, you get noticed sooner or later.

Still, best of luck in this endeavor.

Take care all.

boris no no
04-14-2005, 02:01 AM
noone notices me :crying:

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Jojo: If you want, join purely to annoy dear old Raistlin :p

Captain: There are a lot of EoFFers who have been here for quite some time and have done all the things you have said and don't feel like they are recognised or respected. I say let others have a chance for a change.

Boris: We notice you! :)

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2005, 02:09 AM
Captain: There are a lot of EoFFers who have been here for quite some time and have done all the things you have said and don't feel like they are recognised or respected. I say let others have a chance for a change.

That doesn't seem like a good reason for a Hall of Infamy. After all, the definition of infamy is:
1. Evil fame or reputation.
2. An evil or criminal act that is publicly known.
Are you wanting to honor poeple for evil/criminal acts, or honor people who don't get the attention they apparently "deserve?"

Raistlin
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
...I hate you guys
Who the hell are you?

The Captain
04-14-2005, 02:11 AM
Just to note though, if they are staying within themselves, what difference does it make whether they get recognized or not?

Take care all.

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:13 AM
That doesn't seem like a good reason for a Hall of Infamy. After all, the definition of infamy is:
1. Evil fame or reputation.
2. An evil or criminal act that is publicly known.
Are you wanting to honor poeple for evil/criminal acts, or honor people who don't get the attention they apparently "deserve?"The title is a pun of the Hall of Fame title, simple as that. It's not supposed to mean anything deep or serious, it's just a light-hearted play on words, and I somewhat doubt anyone will be offended by this when they realise the title's true nature.
Just to note though, if they are staying within themselves, what difference does it make whether they get recognized or not?

Take care all.Be that as it may, it's always nice to receive praise.

The Captain
04-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Yet is praising just for the sake of praise really praise?

Take care all.

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Yet is praising just for the sake of praise really praise?

Take care all.No, it isn't, but I don't think the members of this committee would praise people with that particular motive in mind.

The Captain
04-14-2005, 02:21 AM
I realize this is all in good fun, so I shall stop asking questions.

I'm just curious is all. Once again, best of luck in doing this.

Take care all.

Apollo
04-14-2005, 02:28 AM
You can ask smittenkitten, I'm sometimes kind of sad because I always think people never notices me. But oh well! :p

...I hate you guys
Who the hell are you?
And this kind of proves my point. :tongue:

Flamethrower
04-14-2005, 02:31 AM
Why don't you just rename it "Hall of people who are on the first page of the member list"?

The Captain
04-14-2005, 02:31 AM
Part of the problem, especially on forums, is that people frequently change their names and titles, so sometimes it takes a while before they realize that you are one and the same and not somebody new.

Take care all.

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2005, 02:32 AM

That tends to happen when you change your name.

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Why don't you just rename it "Hall of people who are on the first page of the member list"?Oh, we thought about that but it wouldn't fit on the banner.

Apollo
04-14-2005, 02:33 AM

That tends to happen when you change your name.
I guess thats true......
EDIT: But I don't think alot of people knew (or cared) who I was when my name was Mr.Black Mage.

boris no no
04-14-2005, 02:36 AM
Boris: We notice you! :)
bless you!
thats a really nice thing for you to say!
are you ok
i want to join in more! just noone takes noobs seriously.
:'(

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Thanks boris.

Anyway, Azar, it's not true. If you suddenly renamed yourself "THE KING OF MUSHROOM SOUP" I wouldn't suddenly think "Hey! That's a totally different member! I think I'll forget all about Azar and concentrate on this new guy!".

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2005, 02:42 AM
I didn't mean it in that way--if someone changes their name, I may not realize it's the same person I'd known for months. If you suddenly changed your name to "SephirothZ135" and had a completely different avatar, I might not even realize it was you, unless I recognized the writing style and checked your profile.

The Captain
04-14-2005, 02:42 AM
In the end, if you post more than once a month or at least view General Chat frequently, I would hope you become aware of what's going on, who the new members are, and what the current environment of the forum is. I think a few folks here only view a few forums but not all and due to that, they can seem out of the loop or not know someone who has come fairly recently, but has already made an impact.

Take care all.

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:48 AM
I didn't mean it in that way--if someone changes their name, I may not realize it's the same person I'd known for months. If you suddenly changed your name to "SephirothZ135" and had a completely different avatar, I might not even realize it was you, unless I recognized the writing style and checked your profile.OK, but if the posts are just as good/bad as they were before the name change, why would you give them any less respect? And surely if you thought someone was nice/funny/intelligent/whatever you'd check their profile anyway? If I see anyone I don't know do something nice/funny/intelligent/whatever I check their profile. Name changes will only cause confusion for a month, if that.

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2005, 02:51 AM
I wasn't trying to make a statement like that at all! I was just trying to point out that maybe it wasn't that -Apollo- was just a complete unknown, it was because he'd changed his username from Mr. Black Mage. Maybe I'm the only one who gets confused by username changes. I wasn't trying to insinuate any form of dishing out less respect, and I apologize if it came across that way. Communication's a bitch. :p

boris no no
04-14-2005, 02:55 AM
the main question is would you have someone like me (or someone simular) on the commitee?

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 02:55 AM
I wasn't trying to make a statement like that at all! I was just trying to point out that maybe it wasn't that -Apollo- was just a complete unknown, it was because he'd changed his username from Mr. Black Mage. Maybe I'm the only one who gets confused by username changes. I wasn't trying to insinuate any form of dishing out less respect, and I apologize if it came across that way. Communication's a bitch. :pI know, I know. But it was the only way I could get across what I meant, by using an extreme example. Like you say, communication's a bitch :p

But maybe he felt unknown as Mr. Black Mage, hence the name change? It's no secret that on EoFF most (And I say most, not all) people with Final Fantasy names don't gain a lot of popularity or respect. Which might just be why you'll see that so many people that have changed their names from Final Fantasy ones. If you know who ViviFFIX, Zell's Fists of Fury, The Black Mage, King Bahamut and RikkuYuna89 are, then please tell me. (Well don't, because I already know) But this was a tangent. I love tangents. :cool:

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2005, 02:57 AM
I know, I know. But it was the only way I could get across what I meant, by using an extreme example. Like you say, communication's a bitch :p

But maybe he felt unknown as Mr. Black Mage, hence the name change? It's no secret that on EoFF most (And I say most, not all) people with Final Fantasy names don't gain a lot of popularity or respect. Which might just be why you'll see that so many people that have changed their names from Final Fantasy ones. If you know who ViviFFIX, Zell's Fists of Fury, The Black Mage, King Bahamut and RikkuYuna89 are, then please tell me. (Well don't, because I already know) But this was a tangent. I love tangents. :cool:

HAET. :D

Apollo
04-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Was this whole argument over me?
Oh and Psy, you are correct. That is why I changed my name. I just felt like maybe it was my name was holding me back. I haven't had my name be -apollo- for that long so I don't know if it was my name or just my personality.

Del Murder
04-14-2005, 04:36 AM
This is a great idea. Of course, considering the people running it, I'm not so convinced that this won't just turn into spam, but I hope it doesn't! I would be honored to join this committee and get people like lulusgirl and Final-Andy the recognition they deserve.

UltimaLimit
04-14-2005, 08:08 AM
...I hate you guysDon't hate, mutilate. :radred:

Love the banner, Rye.

theundeadhero
04-14-2005, 08:48 AM
In the true name of infamy FF_babe deserves to be infamous.

~ I want a muffin for my nomination.

boris no no
04-14-2005, 09:46 AM
urgh....little umsure what is happening....
so this is a serperate commitee from the "other" one?
as i would be unlikely to be in the other i ask if i can join this one?
(ignore what i said last night.....i wasn't all there....)

-N-
04-14-2005, 09:48 AM
I'd much rather contribute to the confusion in EoFF rather than the order. Seeing as how my opinion is invalid in The Hall of Fame, it is only natural for my opinion to be considered valid in The Hall of Infamy. So consider me signed up as much as possible. Psy, you know I'm your man. Let me serve on your most prestigious committee. :D

Rye
04-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Yay, this is going along great. :)

Levian
04-14-2005, 12:00 PM
Wow, lookie here. I am gladly surprised over the response to my humble suggestion.

Why don't you just rename it "Hall of people who are on the first page of the member list"?

Same thing could be said for the hall of fame, really. Just replace "first" with "last". :D (If you sort it after join date, of course.)

Anyway the idea of this hall is to honour the everyday hero, instead of honouring people who registered in 2000/2001, and that has abandoned EoFF, and that most people haven't even heard of.

We will soon set up a committee.

edit:

The response so far has been great! (Yeah, this is Levian's thread but he's currently sleeping or drinking or skiing or something, and he told me to guard this thread with my wife or strife or...eh, I forget)

knife, dammit.

Loony BoB
04-14-2005, 12:15 PM
Anyway the idea of this hall is to honour the everyday hero, instead of honouring people who registered in 2000/2001, and that has abandoned EoFF, and that most people haven't even heard of.
Or in some cases this hall is to honour the poeple who, it seems from some of the previous posts, have hardly been here at all and have probably forgotten about EoFF already. :p

I trust that every person who will make it into this hall will have never posted outside the gaming forums.

Levian
04-14-2005, 12:24 PM
Or in some cases this hall is to honour the poeple who, it seems from some of the previous posts, have hardly been here at all and have probably forgotten about EoFF already. :p

I trust that every person who will make it into this hall will have never posted outside the gaming forums.

Yep, and they probably left eoff because THEY WERE NEVER RECOGNIZED AND NEVER GIVEN COOKIES. :cry: :cry: :weep: :weep: :cry: :weep:

And who makes it in, will be up to the committee. It'll be fun to see the final product. :cool:

edit:
Besides, I will find it ironic if the Hall of Fame decides that a person who has left eoff ages ago shall be in the Hall of Fame. Because then the person wouldn't really be famous, since the eoff population of today won't know who it is, thus turning the Hall of Fame into a Hall of Infamy. Cool, huh?

Resha
04-14-2005, 12:30 PM
I notice Nooonoo and Apollo! <3 They're my bwestest luffies. <3HAHA! JUST COZ YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME, M&M, YOU SHAN'T FOOL ME! You still have to be insane with me. xD

Wheee, whee wheeee, can I join? Although my contribution will be seriously lacking, I want cookies. :love:

Faris
04-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Free cookies? :o I'm in :)

Skogs
04-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Can we include a 'Lifetime Non-Achievement Award' for the longest registered member who has never posted?

Levian
04-14-2005, 01:07 PM
Can we include a 'Lifetime Non-Achievement Award' for the longest registered member who has never posted?

That's an awesome idea! Now we only need to convince Award Guy into agreeing. Unless we make our own Award Guy and call him Yard Guy or something.

Rye
04-14-2005, 07:33 PM
What about Award Dude?

Agent Proto
04-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Mr. Infamy

edczxcvbnm
04-14-2005, 07:42 PM

Too bad those accounts are deleted on a regular basis.

meowwl
04-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Sounds like the proper name would be the Hall of the Obscure!..definitely sounds like me. :love: I haven't showed here in a week or two..too busy, it's tax season!

Rye
04-14-2005, 07:48 PM

Well, if they get an award, that person won't be deleted perhaps, saving their identity.

Heath
04-14-2005, 07:59 PM

Well, if they get an award, that person won't be deleted perhaps, saving their identity.

Except for the fact that that account has most likely already been deleted?

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 08:22 PM
This is a great idea. Of course, considering the people running it, I'm not so convinced that this won't just turn into spam, but I hope it doesn't!Three pages and no spam yet Del, have some faith. :)

Anyway, I suppose we should pick the committee members soon! Maybe everyone who wants to be should be on. That would be pretty awesome and yet hard to organise. Sounds great.

Little Miss Awesome
04-14-2005, 08:51 PM
This guys gotta be in!
i hate FF :D
This sounds/looks fun :D

Levian
04-14-2005, 08:52 PM
I agree with Psy. Who are we to decide who should or shouldn't be amongst us? That would be elitist. Everyone who has asked to be on the committee up until this point will be a member of it. Baddabingpangpoff.

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 08:59 PM
This guys gotta be in!
i hate FF :D
This sounds/looks fun :D i hate FF? What a great name! Remember folks, keep the nominations coming. :)

Levian
04-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Here's the committee, in order of appearance:

Psychotic
Levian
Denmark
Rye
-Apollo-
RSL
UltimaLimit
Doomsday
Nod
Trumpet Thief
Skogs
Monkey
boris no no
Del Murder
theundeadhero
-N-
Resha
Faris
Little Miss Awesome
Agent Proto
Loony BoB

Now let's get the nomination round started. Send a PM with three candidates top that you would like into the hall of infamy to Psychotic or myself. Later we'll have a little voting inside the committee, so we can cut away some useless meat, then we're left with the core of unrecognized members. There aren't really any rules for who you can nominate, as long as it's an underrated person that Raistlin doesn't know about. NOW START NOMINATING, DAMMIT!. :greenie:

edit: ok, I'll add Proto and BoB to the committee just for kicks.

Little Miss Awesome
04-14-2005, 09:28 PM
:confused: I don't understand

Psychotic
04-14-2005, 09:30 PM
:confused: I don't understand Pick three members who you think deserve fame, the memberlist could help you pick (http://forums.eyesonff.com/memberlist.php?), then send a PM to myself or Levian telling us of who you have chosen. :)

Nod
04-14-2005, 09:34 PM
I have chosen!
My nominations are truly inspired, based upon complicated factors of-

names that amused me

And a few that were based upon the union of the pear and the unicorn on tuesday. Bus number 11 you say? que bueno, entonces, no hay mas que you quiero decir!
:p :p :p :p :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

theundeadhero
04-15-2005, 05:18 PM
PMs are for the meek and scared.

I Boldy propose:

I liek yodelling

loony bob kissed me

IHAVEPANTS

That is all :)

Resha
04-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Is there a deadline? I'm vewy uninspired right now...AND THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY COOL NAMES!

Levian
04-15-2005, 11:07 PM
I suppose boldy supposals is accepted too.

and yes, there is a deadline. And I'm not going to tell you when it is, because I don't know. It could be anytime, SO BE PREPARED.omgggggggggg but it probably won't be until over the weekend anyways. probably.

edit: I meant to write boldly proposals, but I guess supposals sounds funnier so I won't edit it.

Loony BoB
04-16-2005, 10:38 AM
I know that "loony bob kissed me" posted in General Chat and therefore believe that s/he should not even be considered.

-N-
04-16-2005, 10:40 AM
:heartbreak:

Levian
04-16-2005, 11:26 AM
I know that "loony bob kissed me" posted in General Chat and therefore believe that s/he should not even be considered.

We've gotten several candidates that has made an appearance in General Chat, and I don't see anything wrong with it. If it's an undeserving candidate, then I trust the committee to not vote him forward. The only thing that automatically removes a candidate is if Raistlin recognizes him. :roll:

edit: Oh, I forgot you already were on the committee. Silly me. Well, just vote for all of the others then, when the time comes. :cool:

Drift
04-16-2005, 12:44 PM
who is Raistlin??? i duno who he is n im quite sure none of you know who i am :D

theundeadhero
04-16-2005, 01:57 PM
I know that "loony bob kissed me" posted in General Chat and therefore believe that s/he should not even be considered.Only because your embarresed :blush:

Oh, I forgot you already were on the committee. Silly me. Well, just vote for all of the others then, when the time comes.Thats only one vote. Let everyone vote and we'll see if loony bob kissed me makes it or not.

Cz
04-16-2005, 05:22 PM
who is Raistlin??? i duno who he is n im quite sure none of you know who i am :DThat's the best post of this thread so far. It made reading through the previous three pages of random members totally worth it. :thumb:

Levian
04-16-2005, 11:14 PM
Oh, I forgot you already were on the committee. Silly me. Well, just vote for all of the others then, when the time comes.Thats only one vote. Let everyone vote and we'll see if loony bob kissed me makes it or not.

Of course.

Cz: Yeah, it's a lovely post. :love: It's like "take that, bitch!" *magic*!

Harvest Moon
04-17-2005, 06:45 AM
Am i infamous?

-N-
04-17-2005, 08:37 AM
No.

Levian
04-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Nah, can't say you're especially infamous. I have two copies of you in my shelf.

I've received nominations from these people:

Rye
Nod
Doomsday
-Apollo-
Del Murder
-N-
undeadhero
Skogs
Monkey
boris no no
Little Miss Awesome
Loony BoB
Resha
Faris
Agent Proto

meaning that these people haven't nominated yet and should do so :cool: :

Psychotic
Levian
Denmark
RSL
UltimaLimit
Trumpet Thief

Some of these people may have voted though, since I haven't spoken to psypants lately and he probably have a couple of sets, but that'll be fixed when he gets back from his stupit meetup. :cool:

Skogs
04-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I've sent in my nominees. All worth of consideration, in my view.

Jojee
04-18-2005, 04:15 AM
I'll nominate in the thread! :p

I nominate... <b>loony bob kissed me</b> and <b>my name is... something?</b> and I quit now. ;)

PS. Do I get a cookie now? :( I just wanted a cookie...

Levian
04-18-2005, 12:10 PM
I'll nominate in the thread! :p

I nominate... <b>loony bob kissed me</b> and <b>my name is... something?</b> and I quit now. ;)

PS. Do I get a cookie now? :( I just wanted a cookie...

:cookie:

boris no no
04-18-2005, 12:21 PM
argh!
because of the meet up i havn't been reading this thread (toooo much!)
:cry: soooorrrry
so....what do i do?? who do i nominate???
help me levian!!! :(

Levian
04-18-2005, 12:25 PM
No worries, time hasn't run up yet. :cool:

Nominate three people you think is awfully unrecognized. :cool:

boris no no
04-18-2005, 12:35 PM
do i just pm them to you?

Levian
04-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Yeah, or just post them here. Either is fine. :)

boris no no
04-18-2005, 12:41 PM
can i nominate me? :p ;)
well i nominat amaratis and zorander for being amazing and making the UK meet up happen. *hugs*

Psychotic
04-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Oh, I see how it is! After all my hard work of being annoying I get ignored!

I say we close nominationifying today, Lev.

Dignified Pauper
04-18-2005, 06:08 PM
I sort of am unknown by a lot of members... :D But I'll be on teh council too!

Psychotic
04-18-2005, 06:16 PM
OK Marick! Get your nominations in to myself or Levian and you too can take part in this great moment!

amratis
04-18-2005, 06:33 PM
can i nominate me? :p ;)
well i nominat amaratis and zorander for being amazing and making the UK meet up happen. *hugs*

Yeah these are the kind of nominations I like to see :D

And goddamnit ppl, start spelling my name right or I'll :crying:

*knows full well this will simply make them spell it wrong on purpose some more and explodes*

Psychotic
04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey armnaistius, do you want to join the committee? :)

boris no no
04-18-2005, 07:28 PM
*hugs amra*

Levian
04-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Nominations has been received from everyone but RSL, Denmark, Trumpet Thief and Levian, so the second round will be PM'd to the committee members during the day. I'll give you further information in these PM's, which I'll send you later because some friends and I just have to play soccer with some kids first. Yes, literally, we couldn't find a ball.

theundeadhero
04-19-2005, 04:46 PM
If your not sure on what to do, might I suggest you list every name that was nominated twice here and then we could vote via PM?

Then have an annual nomination/vote every... April 20. (Thats today, I think)

Nod
04-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, lets get down to the voting!
:D

Levian
04-19-2005, 10:37 PM
If your not sure on what to do, might I suggest you list every name that was nominated twice here and then we could vote via PM?

Then have an annual nomination/vote every... April 20. (Thats today, I think)

If I listed every name that was nominated twice, the list wouldn't be long. It'd contain one name; loony bob kissed me. :) I'm sure on what to do, at least for this round. Look out for a PM any minute now. :cool:

Nod
04-20-2005, 12:00 AM
I have submitted my entries, I really think this could potentially have a massive impact that could resonate throughout the internet.

Plus, i have fairly recently discovered whilst musing over many interesting things that mean nothing in particular, that i do in fact quite enjoy procrastinating. But anyway, how long will we wait until we vote for the next round of this wonderful contest?
:D:D:D

RSL
04-20-2005, 12:17 AM
Sorry about the nomination thing.

theundeadhero
04-20-2005, 09:12 AM
Once a year sounds pretty drug out too. Maybe every six months.

How many people are being allowed in at a time? 3?

I think this nomination round should go into a final voting section where the top 5 get voted and the top 3 of them make it in. :)

Psychotic
04-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Voting is going on right now. I hope that jerk Faris_the_guy doesn't win :p

Tigmafuzz
04-20-2005, 10:38 PM
hey can i join? *gives cookies and milk* see im nice

Levian
04-20-2005, 11:22 PM
hey can i join? *gives cookies and milk* see im nice

Aww, sorry, but you're a bit late. We've already proceeded to the next step and almost done voting. *takes cookies and milk anyway* :D

Anyway, here are some messages and stats(yes, worthless stats that nobody really cares about, except Loony BoB) :

The voting is almost finished. There are only 4 members who haven't voted, and we're not really in a hurry, so let's wait and see tomorrow, or Friday. And the results so far is pretty interesting. The top 10 is pretty clear, but anyone of those could reach the top. There is also a member who has -1 point. Yes, minus one point. This is because Loony BoB decided to anti nominate instead of nominating, being the bastard that he is. :cool: I'll just hope he never reads this.

Oh, and theundeadhero: what? I didn't really get your idea? You want two more voting rounds? Public or within the committee? Please explain further, I'm interested in hearing some suggestions. :cool:

theundeadhero
04-21-2005, 09:01 AM
My suggestion was that from this nomination we take the top 5 and then vote from the top 5. The top 3 from that would make it into the Hall of Infamy. We also should have a vote for this every 6 months. Every year really seems to far out there.

Bahumat
04-21-2005, 10:06 AM
I wold like to join in from the next vote on. *bribes* :rock: oops, i mean :twocents: grrr......Ah, here it is
:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie::cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
:D

Levian
04-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Undeadhero: Yeah, that's about what I had in mind, only not with three winners. I was more thinking 1 winner. Let's make it 2 then? since it's in between and all. :cool:

Bahumat: Yeah, the next round is open for everyone to vote in, so keep your eyes out for a new thread. :scary:

Ko Ko
04-21-2005, 01:22 PM
You're not Trumpet Thief... or are you?!

Levian
04-21-2005, 01:31 PM
You never know! All I can tell you is that I'm not Sharon Stone. Honestly, I'm not.

theundeadhero
04-21-2005, 01:37 PM
You never know! All I can tell you is that I'm not Sharon Stone. Honestly, I'm not.
There goes all my hopes :(

If you wanted one than thats fine. It's your competition. Whatever you decide is okay.

Levian
04-21-2005, 01:39 PM
There goes all my hopes :(

If you wanted one than thats fine. It's your competition. Whatever you decide is okay.

No, it's our competition. Feedback is appreciated. And having more than one winner sounds good anyways, it'll bring more suspension. :cool: