PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Weapon

zpforter
04-14-2005, 06:19 PM
i was just curious if anyone knew of ultima or omega weapon being in FFX-2. and if they are in it...how do you get to them to fight them? :hyper: :barf:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-14-2005, 06:33 PM
You can fight Ultima Weapons in the hidden Chocobo dungeon and Omega Weapons on the Farplane, and they both also show up in the Via Infinito. Ultima Weapon is in Cloisters 47 to 49, and Omega Weapon is in Cloisters 75 to 79.

zpforter
04-14-2005, 07:19 PM
how do i go about getting to this via infinito?

thanks for the info though. i appreciate it. :hyper:

Ultima Shadow
04-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Don't expect too much. They are extremely weak and just random encounters in this game. :cry: That's 1 of the reasons I disslike this game. Actually... that's the only thing I really, really HATE about this game.

Via Infinito is located in the temple in bevelle. You can only get there in chapter 4 or something like that.

OMEGA AND ULTIMA WEAPON DESERVES BETTER THAN THIS!!! :mad2:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-14-2005, 10:20 PM
They weren't all that powerful in FFX, either.

Shoden
04-14-2005, 10:29 PM
these games humilated the weapons im glad Ruby, Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald werent in it

they were so easy dammit

Fireblade13
04-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah a few shots of flare a cople of hacks from auron and just have the other use sentinal he is a super easy boss. Getting their was harder.

Ultima Shadow
04-15-2005, 10:01 PM
They weren't all that powerful in FFX, either.
I know. And that's the only thing I really disslike about FFX as well. :greenie:

Oh, and the whole fact that they are jus random encounters is pissing me off. If SE makes them all this easy again, I'll stop playing FF!!! :eek:

...no I wasn't really serious. I'll just send SE a lot of letters were I tell them to stop insulting Ultima and Omega.

Masamuneˇ1600
04-15-2005, 10:06 PM
At least you can take comfort in the fact that they finally gave Ultima more HP than Omega. ;)

Ultima Shadow
04-15-2005, 10:12 PM
At least you can take comfort in the fact that they finally gave Ultima more HP than Omega. ;)
Yes, that's indeed something that I like... but it still doesn't make up for the fact that they are both random encounters. (On the other hand... even Paragon is a random encounter later on if I remember correctly... so maybe it's not actually all THAT bad after all... it was just FFX-2 being weird).

I just hope that Ultima Weapon is the strongest boss in the next FF. If SE makes Ultima Weapon extremely hard in 1 singel game, I'll be happy. It they keep making Ultima and Omega wimps, though, I'll probably just hang myself.

Masamuneˇ1600
04-15-2005, 10:22 PM
Once Trema has been defeated, you can fight Paragon in Cloister ∞ as often as you like. Just approach the Tonberry. This actually makes a great deal of sense, since Paragon can be Oversouled.

I have to agree, though; Weapons should most definitely not be random encounters.

Squall of SeeD
04-16-2005, 02:26 AM
these games humilated the weapons im glad Ruby, Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald werent in it

they were so easy dammit

Well, according to Shin-Ra's files, Paragon is also of the Weapon class, and he's not a pushover exactly. Even with a Gunner that has Level 3 Trigger Happy, a Speed Bracer, and the Highroad Winds Garment Grid, Paragon can be annoying.

Nemesis, though, in X-2 was just a high HP joke. The use of Aeons as shields, power-leveling Strength, Speed, and Agility, and the use of Hastega and Quick Hit made him painfully easy.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-16-2005, 02:32 AM
Nemesis, though, in X-2You mean X, right?

Ultima Shadow
04-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Well, according to Shin-Ra's files, Paragon is also of the Weapon class, and he's not a pushover exactly.
It's not a REAL weapon! As long as it doesn't have a "weapon" in its name, it's not a real weapon. In my opinion atleast... and it's MY opinion that counts... atleast in my opinion... :p

But seriously... making new "weapons" who are strong and making the old ones suck is actually even whorse than just making the old ones suck. What the crap is SE thinking? They are acting like a bunch of stupid clowns. :mad: