PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Dynamite Action Figures.

Halifax Housewife
04-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Woo-hoo. (http://spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12577)

I'm going to take those action figures off of some sweet jumps.

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2005, 02:37 AM
I want, I want!

Shoeberto
04-15-2005, 02:40 AM
I'd care if the movie weren't so horribly over-quoted by lamers everywhere who think it's the epitome of comedy. It had its moments, but c'mon, it's time to move on.

Caspian
04-15-2005, 02:46 AM
I'd care if the movie weren't so horribly over-quoted by lamers everywhere who think it's the epitome of comedy. It had its moments, but c'mon, it's time to move on.

/signed

XxSephirothxX
04-15-2005, 02:46 AM
More like...

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE!! (http://spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12577)

Yeah. I hate that movie.

crashNUMBERS
04-15-2005, 02:48 AM
I love this movie!!

Miriel
04-15-2005, 02:48 AM

"I think they need to calm down. I mean, I think it's great and all that they love it, but I don't want people to get too sick of it. So to all the fans, just calm down on the quoting a little bit. And watch the movie in the comfort of your own home. Don't shove it down people's throats, 'cause people need to breathe." - Jon Heder (aka Napoleon Dynamite)

I like Jon Heder, he's got a good head on his shoulders. :)

Shlup
04-15-2005, 02:51 AM
Action figures aren't news.

Logan
04-15-2005, 03:03 AM
Everytime I hear someone quote the movie, I like it a little less. I bet my friends will buy the action figures though. They're obsessed with it.

Halifax Housewife
04-15-2005, 03:08 AM
Action figures aren't news.

You're news, baby. <3

Dreddz
04-15-2005, 11:11 AM
More like...

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE!! (http://spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=12577)

Yeah. I hate that movie.

I loved the Movie myself. It was soooooo funny.
And proves to show im not the only dweeb on the planet

Rye
04-15-2005, 11:45 AM
I don't really quote it anymore, besides the odd "Your Mom goes to college!" aimed at my family/friends. I'd LOVE an action figure. I hope they make a liger one.

Fourleafclover
04-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Wonderful! I will lay down the green for these as soon as they come out! Awesome news - thanks for posting this!

Shoeberto
04-15-2005, 09:20 PM

"I think they need to calm down. I mean, I think it's great and all that they love it, but I don't want people to get too sick of it. So to all the fans, just calm down on the quoting a little bit. And watch the movie in the comfort of your own home. Don't shove it down people's throats, 'cause people need to breathe." - Jon Heder (aka Napoleon Dynamite)

I like Jon Heder, he's got a good head on his shoulders. :)
I really need that sound byte to play in my chemistry class. If I have another free day where the kids in their quote it all period, I'm going to go nuts.