PDA

View Full Version : finding a ROM

omenofd
04-15-2005, 02:44 AM
ok I am a fan of FFT, I like the battle system and the skills system where you can mix and match

I have a GBA emulator and I am looking for a ROM, normally this would be an easy task but rom sites now care more about some rank on a crappy ass website more than actually having ROM

I would go and vote for these stupid sites to get in, but I don't believe they do have what I am looking for

and the really crappy websites have roms and emulators from the first Atari to N64, and the others are listed by linked to the webites that want you to vote

I decided to download a rom browser and spybot and ad-aware found over 500 spyware problems

as a fellow fan of FFT will someone please point out a good site on which I can find an FFT rom without having to do the vote 1, vote 2, vote 3 bull/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif and without having to download a some sort of browser

if the only place you can find it is from a god damned vote for access site, only post it as a last resort option

thanks

omnitarian
04-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Just use Kazaa, or Shareaza, or what-have-you.

Blackmageboi
04-15-2005, 07:23 PM
if you wish i can send it you its somewhere on my computer

omenofd
04-15-2005, 09:25 PM
how big is the file?
if it isn't that big you can send it to zeemoxe6@dodgeit.com
we could use msn file sharing, but that is as slow as dial up
post the size, I will think of something
I don't trust p2p programs with anything but mp3s

YukiKiro
04-15-2005, 11:32 PM
the greatest way to get FFTA is to get a gba, and buy FFTA. you get no spyware, ad ware, viruses, no vote 1, 2, 3. and you can take it with you ANYWHERE since its pocket sized. save your money and your computer and buy it. i was a ROM person too then i started buying my games. the only ROMs i play now are the snes and nes ones i got a while ago, i buy my new games. a lot less hastle. off topic? no, just looking out for others and giving hackers one less person to hack, that's all.

Mookies
04-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Maybe THIS (http://www.fffanatics.net/?ff=emulation) is what you are looking for? :confused:

Google works you know. :p

omenofd
04-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Mookies you friggen own

I would buy a GBA, but why buy them for one game when I can just use the power of the internet
I like the final fantasy series up to 9, but screw sony

at least square enix is teaming with bungie on their next big creation
the makers of the best RPGs getting together with the creators of the best First person shooter

ehsteve
04-16-2005, 01:39 PM
I would recommend pjrpg.com.

Dignified Pauper
04-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Use mIRC.

irc.unitedusers.net
#emuchina

Del Murder
04-17-2005, 05:59 AM
Please don't ask for roms for games that aren't that old. Thanks.