PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if??

Moots
04-15-2005, 11:02 AM
I saw an article on a few web sites regarding a CT port to the nintendo DS.

Was just wondering if anyone knew anything more on this? Here's hoping seeing as FF chronicles was never released in the uk :mad2:

Captain Maxx Power
04-15-2005, 06:34 PM
They did release FF Chronicles in the UK, though I only saw it in a few select shops.

As for this DS cross (no pun intended) it's news to me. Not that I care, cause I don't intend to get a DS.

NM
04-15-2005, 07:13 PM
I saw an article on a few web sites regarding a CT port to the nintendo DS.

In the Japanese release of Down of Souls. Square-Enix put in a poll asking which game people would like to see ported to the DS. The options included FF3, 4, 5, 6, Chrono Trigger and some others I can't remember now. The only game that's been confirmed as far as I know for the DS is Final Fantasy III

Was just wondering if anyone knew anything more on this? Here's hoping seeing as FF chronicles was never released in the uk :mad2:

Chronicles was released in the UK containing Final Fantasy IV and V

Moots
04-18-2005, 12:47 AM
No, it was FF anthology that was released over here with 2 of the earlier games in the series, there was another one i cant remember the name of but that was another set of earlier FF title's.
Chronicles with CT on was never released in the UK. I know FF3 and FF crystal chronicles are being released but i haven't heard anything apart from the rumour's and the questionnaire about CT, here's hoping :)
Thx for the response :)