PDA

View Full Version : Island Life

Chris
04-15-2005, 01:01 PM
I S L A N D - L I F E

What kind of world would you built if you lived
on a Island and you were in charge?
What kind of laws, politics, social issues would you establish?

I'll post mine later on.

Dreddz
04-15-2005, 01:22 PM
that there would be no rules

Ism
04-22-2005, 08:31 AM
I see......:moogle:

Rule number 1 - People like you can't make stupid games like this.

P.S I felt sorry for you, so I posted. Im not stalking you. :joey: thats right.

strawberryman
04-22-2005, 08:34 AM
I would most likely just kill them all anyways, so why bother with rules?

The Captain
04-22-2005, 08:39 AM
I'd try my best to set up some form of democratic system where leadership changed hands after a while so that new thoughts and ideas could be heard and perhaps, if others agreed, perhaps be put into use.

More than anything else, I'd try to give as much freedom as possible, freedom of speech, to practice religion, to your own beliefs so long as they directly infringe on another, and the like.

I'd also make it my duty while in power to talk to and listen to as many people as possible each and every day, to see how they're doing, hear what they have to say and perhaps see if there was anything I could do to help.

The only real request I'd make would be for disputes to be discussed and not resolved violently and for all people to be active, eat healthy and exercise regularly.

Take care all.

Ko Ko
04-22-2005, 08:46 AM
Well, let's see...
Not a USA-type setup. USA setups demolish too much culture and that annoys me. I'd want a totally unfair and horrible monarchy!
And my island would know not of tedious, useless, mad-made things such as nuclear warheads or cell seperation. We'd be FREE!
But not... nudist free. God, no.
But, actually, I hate the sea and sun and beach. So I'd swim over to a mountinous cold area and make civilisation there.

withered
04-22-2005, 12:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/never_exhale/big_hat_law.jpg

I love Edward Munkton.

Resha
04-22-2005, 01:00 PM
I'd have an island like the Destiny Islands...I LUFF THAT PLACE. It's so bright and blue sky-ey and sun shiney and happy and oceany. :<3: We-ell, I'm not so sure about rules, just that everyone'd be happy all the time! ^.^