PDA

View Full Version : Diablos' Enc-None

jennifer
04-16-2005, 01:59 AM
I've seached many places but I still cannot find out how to get no encounters. I have enc-half and I've been fighting catuars to get AP. But I really don't know what I'm doing. I know I have to get 100 AP to get it but I'm still lost..

disapointedchild
04-16-2005, 04:25 AM
If you have gotten inc-half then you should have gotten enc-none on your list of set abilities. Make sure to go to diablos's list to check if it is there. If not, then I can only think of you may have deleted it by accident with some greens.

Keep learning all of diablos's abilities to see of it does not come up.

BackRoomKid
04-16-2005, 04:44 AM
^^^what he said...also, i don't know if it's true but you know how certain item's can teach your GF abilities like Strength+30% and all that....well if you give an item to a GF that they "naturally" don't learn...it'll take up a space in the list and restrict the GF's natural self-learned abilities...

any truth in what i said? i'm curious

disapointedchild
04-16-2005, 05:01 AM
Yes, if you try and teach diablo, or any other gf an ability, it will take away from the abilities it was set to learn. They can only learn so many.

nik0tine
04-16-2005, 10:32 AM
If you have learned Enc-Half it will show up in Diablos' ability menu. I seriously doubt you have tampered with him enough to remove Enc none. (I guess it's possible. It seems unlikely.) once you learn enc half, you need to select enc none for it to get learned. Also, maybe you have already learned enc none? You have to EQUIP it on a character in order to get it to work. That's all I can think of.

Drift
04-16-2005, 12:42 PM
its in his menu somewhere