PDA

View Full Version : The Ring Two

ffrinoa8
04-16-2005, 10:48 PM
i wen't and saw the ring two and it was good!(not as good as the first one) but ny favorite line was the where Rachel goes and says" I'm not your F***ing mommy!" ans closes the well! thaty in my opinnion is the best part of the movie! :D

Razo
04-16-2005, 10:58 PM
I wanted to cry after i saw that movie...
'The Ring' was, (and still is) my fave movie... Why did they have to screw up the 2nd one... It was still good, but, noooo..... :cry:
It was no where near as atmospheric as the first one, i mean, why do i see happy colours all over the place, its meant to look all dark like the first, and it was so much more cornier, and should've been less forgiving...
Aidan Should have died!. Also, what was with the opening scene?? That was so incredibly poorly acted and looked Awful.. The vision that tried to replace the tape was horrible, and i won't even go on about the CG deer.. I blame it on the change of directors. WHY LEAVE ME GORE VERBINSKI WHY???? :cry:

but, the Bathroom scene, and the Well scene at the end were two very good scenes :) (but could have been better)

That's my :twocents:

ffrinoa8
04-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Yes i do agree greatly on what you say abut this movie and it the fact that it's worse is sad too...

Dreddz
04-16-2005, 11:25 PM
The movie was a let down
Wasnt there an earlier thread about the movie ???